PDA

View Full Version : Documentary about OOBE and lucid dreming (THE PHASE)

Michael Raduga
15th February 2013, 04:34 PM
Doc THE PHASE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsE4mdB1-t4

"It’s an astounding coincidence: in the absolute majority of accounts of the supernatural, be they biblical miracles or paranormal phenomena, the protagonist had been falling asleep or waking up at the crucial moment. As a result, there is something out there that has forever altered human history and culture – something we know nothing about.

What are they keeping from us? Who stunted human development and who has something to gain from that? What’s hidden inside each and every one of us – and what does it hold for the future?"

CFTraveler
15th February 2013, 11:59 PM
I left the email address because it's fairly well known.

Michael Raduga
16th February 2013, 12:32 PM
BTW, the doc is based on these three experiments(2011-2012):

Daily Mail - Alien abductions are 'just dreams'
Daily Mail - Daily Mail - Visions of angels in Bible were 'lucid dreams' claims new sleep study after 15 studied 'see angels'
livescience.com - Near-Death Experiences are Lucid Dreams, Experiment Finds

PauliEffect
16th February 2013, 02:01 PM
BTW, the doc is based on these three experiments(2011-2012)
I think I've read something similar before, and I'm still puzzled. In my impression you use OBE (or OOBE)
in a sense which indicates that the OBE is a brain-only phenomena. Meaning that an OBE is the result of
the physical brain and no other thing, nothing "non-physical" is existing on its own.

It this a correct interpretation of your opinion?

Michael Raduga
17th February 2013, 07:50 AM
Correct
Actually, it doesn't matter at all. Theories are different, but we have to accept the phenomenon anyways

greytraveller
18th February 2013, 03:33 AM
Hello Michael Raduga
You posted
"Theories are different, but we have to accept the phenomenon anyways"
Yes ! I agree completely. It Is possible that the phase/OBE phenomena is Very complex and cannot be explained by only one theory. So it might be true that two, three or even several theories/concepts need to be combined to cover all the possibilities. Yet as you say, the phenomena DOES exist. That must be the starting point to begin to account for all the amazing experiences.

Regards
Grey

Michael Raduga
21st February 2013, 04:18 PM
Doc THE PHASE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsE4mdB1-t4

SiriusTraveler
25th October 2013, 05:56 AM
Apart fro the ultra cheesy narrator and the horrible English of the Russian, I like this allot. Its actually built up pretty well this docu and I very much enjoyed watching it. Thx for the share!

eyeoneblack
25th October 2013, 11:24 PM
Gosh, seems interest in the OBE/AP/Lucid Dream is growing exponentially. That's a good sign that 'we' are waking up to what so many of us have known for years. Yay!!! This will be a profound ripple in the collective mind.

IA56
28th October 2013, 06:36 AM
Hi everyone,
does anyone have a link to the full version of the phase??

Love
ia

DarkChylde
28th October 2013, 04:27 PM
Hi everyone,
does anyone have a link to the full version of the phase??

Love
ia

Sure , let me pm you all the info regarding it made available , you simply have to click on "show more" button on youtube to get to it , i'm assuming you were unable to or had difficulty getting to it , hence the pm.
hope this was helpful.