PDA

View Full Version : Accident & Healing

sono2
18th February 2013, 05:11 AM
I've been off for 2 weeks after a really bad road accident, involving a lunatic who was reversing along the highway towards a previous accident which had just happened - anyway, my car was written off, & I sustained minor cuts & bruises, blood in eyes etc. . .I refused to go to hospital as I don't have medical insurance, & while lying at home recovering, I clearly saw (eyes closed) about 10 little spirit type entities, who flew all around me, making healing passes over my body! I felt so honoured!

BTW, for a few weeks prior to the accident, I had been hearing & "seeing" an accident involving a black van, & even mentioned it to friends, though I did not think that I was going to be personally involved in it. The moment my head hit the windscreen, I recognized the sound of glass cracking & I immediately started saying a mantra (Gayatri), expecting to die & be ejected from the body.

During the time I was immobile, I had constant streaming "visions" of a strangely beautiful place where everything was white beige & black - there was magnificent art, furniture, & weird machinery. I zoomed in & could see in great detail - one machine seemed to consist of "soft" propellors/petals that whirled around in an impossible tangle but never got "stuck".

Pictures formed out of "primal matter" (I Know this because it was labelled!!), & I was constantly intrigued & entertained.:cool:

CFTraveler
18th February 2013, 02:59 PM
Wow! Could it have been a short NDE? The description resembles things I've seen in the hypnopompic state.
What an experience! Are you ok now?

sono2
19th February 2013, 05:13 AM
HI CFTraveller, I am fine again, thank you - apart from a still painful sternum which seems to have been cracked.

roman67
20th February 2013, 11:12 AM
That’s an amazing experience Sono.