PDA

View Full Version : Dream lesson on healing crystals

Dreamweaver
18th February 2013, 07:05 AM
Hello,
I recently had a dream lesson I'd like to share - I was on a steep forested hillside looking closely at some small rather unnoticible succulant looking plants which I started to dig out. Next to me appeared a man digging in the dirt too, but he pulled out a massive lime green crystal and offered it to me with a big welcoming smile on his face. I stand up, look around me, and notice many of the trees are now gone... a group of three women are standing beyond the man and I think "what happened to the trees?" one says "so you can see..." meaning the trees are removed so I can see clearly. I protest, saying "but I like the trees" (I get the meaning here). Then the man pulls a small grey mundane looking boulder from the dirt and flings it down the hill, where it crash lands into the interior of a brown sports convertable parked at the base of the hill, disabling the car. This stuns and needless to say, gets the attention of the couple whose car this apparently is and I say to my companion "you'll have to explain this to him - as the male car owner leaps up the hill to join us with consternation written on his face.... (some 'base vehicle' is now completely disabled by 'grey' earth element). Next scene - I survey a now completely treeless plot of land sloping down and away from me and trace the parameters of its boundaries. End if dream.

So, next day, I google "green crystal" and find quickly the very thing I was shown: green calcite. Thoroughly researched its properties, and just bought myself some. And some smokey quartz for good measure. I'm inspired and think I'll add to my collection soon :-)

Anyone use crystals in meditation? I'd like to hear your experiences and insights!

Sinera
18th February 2013, 09:28 PM
Anyone use crystals in meditation? I'd like to hear your experiences and insights!
yes, results are mixed though, sometimes it seems to work, sometimes there's no effect at all or it seems to wear off after a while

recently, e.g., a crystal did at night exactly what it was said to do: open my chakra column of light, I could probably then experience my star chakra

I've also had dream characters wearing stones and always wondered if these were recommendations