PDA

View Full Version : White City

catlantis
16th June 2006, 10:24 PM
keeps appearing in lucid dreams.

Wonderous city seen only from the outside. Archtecture of which seems to eminate music.
I would be the new Frank Llyod Wright if I knew more of archetecture and could capture its true image better in my mind... so outstanding and beautiful this place is.

It is always in the distance.. not too far away, seems massive, yet seemingly only occupies a size of only a few city blocks (dream blocks ;-)

There are "stewards" living there...

Anyone else seen this place, or just a phantasm of my own mind?

Freawaru
17th June 2006, 08:13 AM
Have not been there myself but from what I hear this is a shared dream place like the Akashic Records.

Aunt Clair
17th June 2006, 03:04 PM
keeps appearing in lucid dreams.

Wonderous city seen only from the outside. Archtecture of which seems to eminate music.
I would be the new Frank Llyod Wright if I knew more of archetecture and could capture its true image better in my mind... so outstanding and beautiful this place is.

It is always in the distance.. not too far away, seems massive, yet seemingly only occupies a size of only a few city blocks (dream blocks ;-)

There are "stewards" living there...

Anyone else seen this place, or just a phantasm of my own mind?
I cannot be sure from your description if this is a place I know of . There are a few crystal cities on floating islands . Enjoy it and go into the city and tell us about it , Congrats !