PDA

View Full Version : energy raising into the brow storage center.

stimpy
21st February 2013, 02:43 PM
Basically i want to ask about energy raising into the brow storage center.
In Robers books we were advised not to raise energy into higher centers and just focus on the subnavel center. But is it not the psychic energy of the brow center that is used to astral project? or is it not? :shrug: if so that would it make make sense to raise energy into the brow right before trying to project? :confused:

CFTraveler
21st February 2013, 08:31 PM
When you raise energy and fill up your lower storage center, the energy goes up to your upper centers when needed. The energy body is interconnected, so that if you do regular full body energy work, the flow should be easy, and the higher centers are easy to overstimulate due to the way we live nowadays.
Anyway, I believe Robert explains this in the books you just mentioned.

stimpy
22nd February 2013, 02:52 PM
first of all thank you CFTraveler for always coming to help us newbies :)
well Robert in his books explains it like this:

Storage Centers
The human energy body has three major vitality storage centers, where different qualities of energies are accumulated. These are quite different from the primary energy centers (major chakras) that share the same general areas, although they can be considered to be energetically related.
Sub-navel
Position: Midway between bellybutton and pubic line, two inches inside average body
Function: Raw physical vitality energy storage
Sub-heart
Position: Center of chest, at base of sternum, two inches inside average body
Function: Raw emotional energy storage
Sub-brow
Position: Between eye-socket ridges in center of brow, just inside skull
Function: Raw mental and psychic energy storage
Of these three storage centers, the most important and safest to actively fill is the sub-navel storage center. When this center is full, it overflows into the sub-heart storage center, which when full overflows into the sub-brow storage center.

so there are 3 diferent types of energies but my question is which one of these is actually used for projection?

CFTraveler
22nd February 2013, 03:34 PM
Depends on what kind of projection. The etheric double (or realtime double) is generated by the chakras. A chakra funnels energy from the energy body to eject the projected double. A storage center (dantien, stone) is not a chakra, but it provides the chakras with energy. You fill up the storage center, and it will send energy to whatever system needs it, be it a chakra or some other complex.
So, whatever energy is there will be used, depending on what chakra you use to generate the double.
That's why he says to do energy raising (to raise and fill the centers) and to do energy moving (to balance out the energy where it needs to go) and to practice projection- practicing projection will work out the process and the more you project the more you will refine the process, and the type of projection will change, using all the chakras eventually (but not at the same time). Not sure if this last point is clear.

stimpy
23rd February 2013, 08:07 PM
By different kinds of projection you mean projection into RTZ or the Astral?also projection from different chakras is something I dont understand well. Can you choose from which chakra you project? And if so how?And also I dont quite get your last point ... :(

CFTraveler
23rd February 2013, 08:36 PM
By different kinds of projection you mean projection into RTZ or the Astral? Yes, and also mental and possibly other more refined types.

also projection from different chakras is something I dont understand well. Since the chakra(s) generate the realtime double, the type of projection will depend on the chakra or combination used to generate the double. Most people use the heart chakra when they start out (or even the lower chakras) and you can tell that this is so by the symptom you get when you exit. The higher chakras produce a more 'mental' projection, with less symptoms and a smoother transition.

Can you choose from which chakra you project? And if so how? Yes and no- you can do a lot of work on chakras and have the intention of having a type of projection, but I think your practice and experience chooses for you.

And also I dont quite get your last point ... :( What I meant more simply, is that as you project, you practice- projection is practice and this works out your energy body and belief system. As that changes, so does the way you project. It's an interrelated system.