PDA

View Full Version : How can I liven up my flying ?

Eyeswideopen
23rd February 2013, 11:01 AM
Lately I seem to not be able to stay in RTZ even though with my husband out it would have been nice to float around the house for a change.

I get sucked up and find myself in darkness, I use the words awareness now, focus now, clarity etc and I say next level which does help but, I find myself in massive tall rooms/halls.

The first one was red and black with what looked liked the inside of a clock. It was a bit scary being dark red so I moved on. Each large room was empty, one was beige wall papered and had blank jigsaw pieces on the floor. I just move to another room and there is nothing there. I did see a mirror and stopped and looked at myself which was great because I looked a little younger and healthier.

But I never go anywhere or see anyone, just stuck moving around in plain large rooms. Does anyone have any suggestions. ?

I did think about cartoon worlds or visiting my daughter in Spain but I don't seem to be able to shift. What can I do to be more structured ?

CFTraveler
23rd February 2013, 05:30 PM
All I can think of is to practice looking at bright things when in body, and to practice manifesting light in-body. Then, when you're out, you'll know how to do it.
It's also possible that you are projecting at times when people are sleeping, hence the lack of others. Try projecting in daytime, if you're not doing it already, and see what happens.
I'm not sure about the 'structured' thing, it's something I've struggled on and off with. That's why I liked both MAP and IIH, because they tell me what to do. When you've accomplished your goals (and it sounds like you already have them) read about what other people do and see if you want to try it too.

Eyeswideopen
23rd February 2013, 07:47 PM
Thank you CF