PDA

View Full Version : One soul in multiple bodies on earth?

Alpha
28th February 2013, 02:46 AM
I don't know if this is the right thread type to post but would it be possible to have multiple bodies on earth? Multi-dimensional i've heard of being in other realms, but not really more than one on earth. I ask this because i woke up in my dream 3 nights ago as a girl, i looked at my arms and they were thin :redface:. I also know this girl which makes it weirder..

ButterflyWoman
28th February 2013, 05:01 AM
I've had to re-write this a few times to say what I want, and I still may not have it right. Note that this is my current perspective, based on 40+ years of mysticism (natural; I didn't cultivate it until I was in my forties).

The short answer to the underlying question is this: Everything is really One and the Same. Not "a" soul or "a" person or whatever, but everything, all the time, always, in every aspect of every concept of every molecule of every thought and so on.

I could say more, but I fear I'll start sounding like I'm preaching (I don't subscribe to the whole notion of "a soul" as a discrete entity), and it's probably overkill, anyway. :)

BDeye
28th February 2013, 08:11 AM
I'm of a similar frame of mind ButterflyWoman, although my perspective is growing and changing all the time(thankfully). My ability to fully explain fails me sometimes.

roman67
28th February 2013, 09:49 AM
I also agree with you all. There is one soul on the earth.

CFTraveler
28th February 2013, 01:39 PM
I've had the experience many times before, but at the time I didn't know 'who' I was supposed to be, so I faked it. It's happened at least three or four times and I don't like it.
I suppose that this supports the 'multidimensional' or 'soul group' model, since there seems to be a discrete 'I' present when these things happen to me. It certainly is interesting.

BDeye
28th February 2013, 07:38 PM
On the group soul Idea. I have found in my own sessions, again this is my personal experience, so I'm reticent on saying what it is or isn't and will only describe what falls into my limited scope of perception. The closer in proximity to this core I approach the fewer and fewer of the qualities I ascribe to myself there seem to be, It's hard to even think of this state of perception in human terms.
Most of the qualities that make up consciousness seem to fall away. Memories, personality, emotion are no longer part of the equipment that I'm using. I still perceive(awareness) and have a sense of will. These two being the last qualities of consciousness that I'm using. So I suppose there is still a sense of self although pared down quite a bit. So now at the last I am faced with putting down the last two implements or faculties( perception and will). I have a sense that there is an existence beyond this final letting go but the shape is hard to grasp(existence without perception or will). Well I'm getting a bit obtuse and I refuse to take myself to seriously so I'll stop here. I just hope I never stop having fun in the exploration.

BDeye
28th February 2013, 07:52 PM
Sorry I Just reread the post I should of done that before I sent it :wacky1:. I didn't really make a point did I. What I was getting at was that this existence with out the need of perception or will might underlie it all. Again just observing not saying it is so.

CFTraveler
28th February 2013, 09:03 PM
Interestingly, I have always thought of myself as a point of view, and without any other inherent quality. I have always felt my personality was built by me to fit this existence, and it changes with my life- everything else comes from what happens here. Interestingly, I have never thought 'will' to be inherent to me, but looking at things as objectively as I can, I can peel off and find that in certain circumstances it has only been sheer will that has kept me 'here'.
For whatever that's worth, BDeye, and thanks for the insight.

Sinera
28th February 2013, 09:06 PM
I think there is a SELF but a 'bigger' one, much bigger it is not "just one person". Each incarnation is another person. Thus we are as multi-personal as we are multi-dimentional.

I also assume (as the OP) that you can have 'parallel' incarnations in a reality and a certain time frame.

I still like Monroe's description of the "Total" Self (and he still might only experienced a "part" of it...). It starts here bookmarked in this nice and informative talk from 1990:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF6Ri_6QKjo#t=4m38s

There's more parts following. I recommend watching them all to the end.
:cool:

ButterflyWoman
1st March 2013, 04:53 AM
Interestingly, I have always thought of myself as a point of view, and without any other inherent quality. I have always felt my personality was built by me to fit this existence, and it changes with my life- everything else comes from what happens here.
I feel the same way, and experience the same thing, although in my case it was not always that way. Certainly, now I'm not really able to experience myself as anything but a point of view, with no clear, defined edges (i.e., it's impossible to see where "I" end and "everything else" begins).

BDeye
1st March 2013, 10:05 AM
Interestingly, I have never thought 'will' to be inherent to me,.[/QUOTE]\

That's about it, (will) being applied towards maintaining awareness. Although will and awareness are the last to implements that I find myself with. It either being will directing awareness or the other way around, I'm not to sure. I find that I am still aware but with out a focal point it's more just aware of being aware. Will I suppose is applied to maintain this state. This might sound a bit strange but what I try to attempt is to feel the "shape" of the thing that has been there since birth(maybe before as well), that thing that has slowly accrued a life time of experiences,faculties and abilities. I think I may be blabbering a bit so I'll try and chew on what I'm saying.

BDeye
1st March 2013, 10:12 AM
Oh and thank you for the discussion I know I jumped on another post and I hope I haven't pulled it too far of point. I find discussing these events help to discover flaws in my logic or ability to accurately perceive the occurrence.

CFTraveler
14th September 2013, 03:36 PM
This happens to me often where I'm seeing through someone elses eyes getting their information from their perspective. It's because there is something they want to communicate with me and are 'showing' me, trying to explain and get the message across. I think it has to do with our language, people tell stories from the 1st person, using words like 'I' and 'me'. So, we pick it up from the 1st person perspective. Great insight. Without derailing this thread too much, I think this is where the belief in dualism comes from.

Aunt Clair
2nd October 2013, 09:57 AM
One soul can have concurrent incarnations and all souls will predictably do so when they reach that vibration. We are a tree and are at first one seed on that tree and then as our consciousness expands and our vibration increases we become many more increasing over subsequent lifetimes.

Tutor
2nd October 2013, 02:03 PM
this reminds me of a painting i saw, where the old tree had fallen, and up from the debri a sapling arose. but yeah, on the round I and Me are One and the same, though 2D would have them polarized as strangers, though even on the round they are estranged. their only link is their Self in the midst axially holding all which is the round. though the latter is exactly that tree which had fallen, toward a sapling wherein all are as one. nature sends up as Y. Loves, the storied song tells Us. just like sheet music places anyone whom sees to read sheet music as the instrument of being musical.

most people perceive their whole lives from 2D, not even actuating 3D, let alone 4D. this forum's members [not all/most] prove that all day long, every day. if 3D is gibberish, then presenting 4D would certainly seem alien.

concurrent incarnations? hmmmm, all incarnations of any one presently being, incluvsive of past and future, are a simultaneous event, the tree. like a Christmas Tree strung with lights with decorative ornaments, a star on top, that star ever you.

but Lo! Behold the Child of God is born of the Spirit, the presence is assured, the Christmas Tree comes down, the eternal sapling is established...Y. from the distance, a star's last gleaming light fades, all that the star were, sent upon the light, for how long is of no consequence, for the beginning and end now rest az this ONE ever-presently oned. The child's oustretched hands empty, detached, all which this One IS~standing~down upunder, upon two feet firmly planted az Heaven on Earth.

the super nova ring! from an absent center [What?!] goes throughout the universe with the last word, "Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!".