PDA

View Full Version : Crash Retrieval 1950s - Huge triangular craft

Beekeeper
1st March 2013, 10:26 AM
This is most interesting if you have time to watch. Linda Moulton Howe investigates quite thoroughly in my view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d4q-4x7_ro

Beekeeper
1st March 2013, 10:40 AM
Oh, and it seems the craft might have been rectangular or there may have been more than one craft that crashed on the site at different times.

CFTraveler
1st March 2013, 03:07 PM
You always find the most amazing stuff.

eyeoneblack
1st March 2013, 07:05 PM
I watched it with interest. As ya'll know, I'm the skeptic but an open skeptic! A Remote Viewer reported an unmanned object striking the ground at the site. I thought meteorite, but no imapact crater? I totally found the presentation intriguing. There is a gap between the skeptical me and the evidence, and that is nothing less than mysterious. I Want To Believe....

Beekeeper
2nd March 2013, 08:03 AM
You always find the most amazing stuff.

Glad you enjoyed it, CF.

I watched it with interest. As ya'll know, I'm the skeptic but an open skeptic! A Remote Viewer reported an unmanned object striking the ground at the site. I thought meteorite, but no imapact crater? I totally found the presentation intriguing. There is a gap between the skeptical me and the evidence, and that is nothing less than mysterious. I Want To Believe....

While I do not by any means believe everything presented in the field of UFO "evidence," I do believe there is enough compelling information available to be confident that there is something to it.

"Open skeptic" should still be a tautology, I think, but I know what you're saying in the current context.

eyeoneblack
3rd March 2013, 05:01 PM
I said, "open skeptic". A tautology? Maybe. An oxymoron? Definitely. How can one be both? This attitude, Prove It! gets me nowhere but a empty landscape full of the red dirt of my own doubts. No place for the imigination to bloom and produce its own clan of wonder. Thank you for the reminder, Beek. :( :).