PDA

View Full Version : Energy colour around a cigarette smoking person's mouth

newfreedom
5th March 2013, 02:02 AM
Today waiting for the bus, sitting on floor outside in the sun..... i got surrounded by smokers.... my 'worst nightmare' sinced i lived with my ex of 26 yrs who has always smoked (albeit outside) and has made me so allergetic to the smell of cigarette smoke, that at times i am nearly physically vomiting and have had a constant cough now for over 10 yrs...

anyhow, i was processing my reactions to this situation and took two or 3 breaths, deep breaths in trying to inhale all their toxins.... lol .. strange looks directed at me ?.... dunno, i didn't look, pay attention, i was feeling too ill to worry about functioning 'right' or appropriately... breathing like this was helpful & i felt i could breathe, as opposed to trying to avoid the smell and not breathe properly because of it.

anyway i happened to stare at this one man with his own cigarette rolly as he was smoking it and i could see a ball shaped yellow energy all around the area of his mouth...

Any thoughts on this.... xX :mrgreen:x

kimberely
15th May 2013, 09:22 PM
Just find that very interesting. Makes me think of the 3rd chakra, and energies surrounding it. Will, power, masculine, mental,core beliefs in this life. Wonder what their story was. (I see smoking as creating a 'smoke screen' from the world in many ways... being an ex-smoker I'm intimately familiar with it. And sure, it can easily be categorized at it's base as a struggle with one's power).

Aunt Clair
17th May 2013, 10:31 PM
bright jewel toned colour yellow is associated with male electric hot bright light dry fire energy
versus
muddy snot coloured yellow is dirty fire energy associated with disease

newfreedom
23rd June 2015, 08:39 PM
bright jewel toned colour yellow is associated with male electric hot bright light dry fire energy
versus
muddy snot coloured yellow is dirty fire energy associated with disease

Thanks Aunt Clair :heart:

...if i had to choose between 'bright jewel toned yellow' or 'muddy snot coloured yellow' i would have to choose the latter - 'Muddy snot coloured yellow', as this description is the closest in describing the 'yellow colour' that i saw.