PDA

View Full Version : Energy work and sigils

GMAN12
10th March 2013, 03:00 AM
I haven't actually done energy work for awhile, but I cast a sigil and all of a sudden I have pains close to my heart, left and right of my stomach, it is itchy in the middle of my eyebrows, when I look outside physically it is either purple or extremely vivid like using polarized glasses. I can say it is beautiful looking. Could I have triggered anything due to the sigil?

wstein
11th March 2013, 01:25 AM
Not only possible, quite likely.

LiraSM
14th March 2013, 02:46 AM
RE: "...when I look outside physically it is either purple or extremely vivid like using polarized glasses. I can say it is beautiful looking...."

I can't answer your question, but this effect has happened to me, and I couldn't really describe it well enough to explain it to someone else. This is a very good description, and I know exactly what you are talking about!

CFTraveler
14th March 2013, 12:25 PM
Kind of reminds me of the thing that happened to Robert's son, I believe it was purple too, and he became an artist after that.

Frater.Akenu
14th March 2013, 03:32 PM
I haven't actually done energy work for awhile, but I cast a sigil and all of a sudden I have pains close to my heart, left and right of my stomach, it is itchy in the middle of my eyebrows, when I look outside physically it is either purple or extremely vivid like using polarized glasses. I can say it is beautiful looking. Could I have triggered anything due to the sigil?

Aether... I see purple/violet all the time during meditation.
Regarding your pain close to heart, it sounds as your solar plexus chakra got some serious energy, itching between the eyebrows can refer to third eye chakra, which would be understandable considering that remaining energy from solar plexus chakra would go up.
Did this pain wear off or does it continue? In case it continues you should ground yourself. Just put your hands into cold running water (water from water tap should be enough).

GMAN12
14th March 2013, 08:12 PM
The pain eventually wears off and then at random times comes back on.

Frater.Akenu
14th March 2013, 08:40 PM
So it seems the energy got blocked somewhere. Let's play it safe, solar plexus chakra can maintain itself, what is important is to open and strengthen heart chakra, following mudra will also release any tension in the chest. The name is Ganesha Mudra:
http://www.yogawiz.com/yoga-mudra/ganesha-mudra.html

GMAN12
14th March 2013, 08:57 PM
I guess its time for me to try out yoga :)

GMAN12
14th March 2013, 09:01 PM
But yes it is extremely intense at some time. Maybe this is why I am never able to fall asleep till I am extremely tired. My whole body shakes and vibrates and right when I lay down, my vision would be blurred and will be seeing aether all the time. How would I be able to use that Akasha energy since it is somehow abundant.

CFTraveler
14th March 2013, 09:51 PM
Akasha energy is everywhere, it's quintessential energy. It's what all is. If you want to learn to use it do pore breathing while you're aware of it. But if you don't want it to affect your sleep (as it seems to be doing) don't do any energy work in the evening, and do a lot of grounding before going to bed.

GMAN12
14th March 2013, 09:53 PM
Will do.