PDA

View Full Version : Obe people are energy vampires

Eyeswideopen
14th March 2013, 05:28 PM
Just read this woman's blog on different energy vampires and she has ethereal vampires down.

She says they were probably souls tortured to death in their previous life and did not want to reincarnate into this body and are often found having out of body experiences frequently in this life. That thry are loners and get aggresive when made to participate in this earths plane.

I don't know much about anything but I do know some energy vampires and I dont see myself as one at all. I would say I am a very sensitive person and at times an empath. But a sucker no way :P

Sinera
14th March 2013, 07:26 PM
Maybe she means that all energy vampires are OBErs of this kind. This, in turn, does not at all mean that all OBErs are energy vampires. Most are not I assume. If she claims that (do you have the article?) then she's made up her own negative belief system as it seems.

CFTraveler
14th March 2013, 08:24 PM
I'd like to read it too, if it's possible.

Eyeswideopen
14th March 2013, 09:09 PM
My pleasure but I don't know how to copy quotes on her but will give it a go:

Www.speakingtree.in/spiritual-blogs/seekers/wellness/economise-your-energy-from-energy-vampires (http://Www.speakingtree.in/spiritual-blogs/seekers/wellness/economise-your-energy-from-energy-vampires)

Hope this works

Just checked it does :lol:

Eyeswideopen
14th March 2013, 09:23 PM
Ooh I just signed up to comment as was itching to find out more, also frustrated that the dialogue goes from English to Asian and I cannot follow it in the comments. But then I thought no leave it to the senior members.

Look forward to your thoughts

CFTraveler
14th March 2013, 09:45 PM
She lists a bunch of types, and includes 'metaphysical types' as one of the categories-'ethereal' types.
"Ethereal TypeExistential terror is the predominant issue of an ethereal type. Most often these troubled souls have been tortured to death in previous lives for their metaphysical beliefs or practices. Their only escape was to leave the body, so out-of-body experiences are the norm with them today.
These individuals do not want much contact with others. They were afraid to incarnate in their present body, and show this fear by being unwilling to commit their consciousness completely into their physical body.
The result of these inclinations is both withdrawal and aggression. They become aggressive and angry when forced to function on the earth plane. Their psychic attack on you is rarely premeditated, but nonetheless you must protect yourself from these individuals."

I choose to believe that she's not saying all OBE people are energy vampires, but that the 'existential angst' energy vampires tend to get out of body often, as part of this escape mechanism. I think she may be right, as I know many metaphysically-minded people who see themselves as 'superior' to 'regular old earthlings', and resent being here.
The problem with the way she words it is that it sounds like she's saying that people who OBE are different than others, and, since everybody OBEs, (after all, a dream is a type of projection) it just doesn't jibe all the way, IMO.

BDeye
15th March 2013, 10:00 AM
I am an energy vampire although I try to conceal it as best I can and it's only my eyeballs that can't stand the sunlight until I have had my sustenance. My energy source is comes in these little packets marked coffee.
MMM, coffee.:twisted:

CFTraveler
15th March 2013, 12:06 PM
http://studentaffairs.duke.edu/sites/default/files/u60/coffee%20pic.jpeg