PDA

View Full Version : AP and Elementals

GMAN12
14th March 2013, 11:10 PM
I want to create an elemental and want to know if I could see it in the astral since it is astral. Would I be able to see it and possibly make changes to it in astral? Also could I use it as a means to help me find relatives who are sleeping so I am able to make them lucid and bring them in to talk? Some live long distance away and this would be very fun to do at night as well as humorous when shapeshifting :)

CFTraveler
15th March 2013, 12:14 PM
I think so, if you're clairvoyant. Or in trance. I'm not sure why you would need an elemental to find sleeping relatives, when I want to find someone I ask my HS and then let a guide take me to them. But whatever's easier, I guess.

GMAN12
15th March 2013, 06:36 PM
Hmm, never thought of that.

Unfortunately for me, I do not really know how to contact my HS. In AP I could chat with my HS?

CFTraveler
15th March 2013, 06:53 PM
You often do and may not realize it. Anyway, I just ask, and do an affirmation or two, and keep it in mind when I'm doing my routine, and if happens one way or another.

greytraveller
17th March 2013, 04:54 AM
GMAN
What you are referring to is commonly called either a thought elemental or a psychic construct. I have tried to do this several times with questionable results. Questionable meaning that although I felt that the thought elemental Did exist I never actually saw or heard the creature. Anyways you might get some positive ideas by reviewing the titles in the "Magic Forum" here. If not then I suggest that you go to a website specifically devoted to Magick and search there.

Good luck
Grey