PDA

View Full Version : Psychic attack or not?

sicuro1967
19th June 2006, 05:32 AM
Hello,

A few years back, around 1999, I had met this girl (I was about 30 then). We dated for a bit and got intimate as girlfriend and boyfriends do. She was into energy/spiritual work but wasn't forthcoming about it. Too bad, as I had been interested in these ideas for many years. During our time together, I believe she purposefully raised Kundalini energy in me. I would wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning to find her finger placed lightly on my sacrum/coccyx and her whispering something. She would indirectly refer to that region and say something like "she could pull me into her from there" referring to the sacrum region. Unfortunately I also think she anchored some nasty emotional trauma/programming to it as her intentions I came to find were not all that good. Needless to say the relationship ended soon after that.

Since then I've been experiencing these wild, erratic fluctuations in my energy always starting around my tailbone then either moving up my spine or down to my feet or both. It's a bit unnerving and can be exhausting, making it difficult to concentrate and focus.

Now on the plus side, when I was a younger man, say 18-19 i had the good fortune to meet a spiritual teacher who worked mostly in the Gurdjieff tradition. The energy in their work was very clear and seemed beneficial. He was very helpful and caring as was the group he was working with. I'd feel the energy rising or moving in a positive, empowering way. Even though I've moved on and away since then, I still feel connected to him/them somehow.

My question is this. How do I know the source of this energies' activation? Is it from myself? My unconscious mind reacting to that girl way back? Is it my friend from college? Could he/they still be connected to me in some way? Could that girl and whatever group she was associated with (I believe she was part of a group but she wasn't very forthcoming as you might imagine) be the source? Or could it be a combination of all it? All I know is that I feel as if my energy is out of wack, imbalanced and the 2 lower chakras seem to be the source.

I've been to the doctors multiple times. He's done a series of tests and says I'm fine. Lately, there has been more of a pulling sensation in the groin area and can move down to the perineum. It's more pronounced on the weekends and lasts longer. It happens during the week but mostly right before work for about 10-15 minutes, at lunch for the same amount of time and then for a couple of hours in the evening. It's very clear when it's happening and when it's not. I often see it coming as it starts off slow and barely noticeable then builds.

I'd really like to get a handle on what's happening. It's been very disturbing, affecting my work and relationships. I feel like I no longer have any energy to give to my friends, you know, patience, love, respect. How do you recognize subtle energy and it's source? I've tried grounding techniques and have some limited success.

Thank you

24th June 2006, 07:25 PM
Sounds like this could be very complicated. It would be a really great question to post in the "Ask Robert" forum. I have a feeling that no one has responded to your post because they don't have an answer. You could pm Spectral Dragon, and he might be able to help. You need the help of someone who is very experienced with detecting energy sources. Otherwise, I think most answers would just be speculation.

25th June 2006, 01:30 PM
A few years back, around 1999, I had met this girl (I was about 30 then). We dated for a bit and got intimate as girlfriend and boyfriends do. She was into energy/spiritual work but wasn't forthcoming about it. Too bad, as I had been interested in these ideas for many years. During our time together, I believe she purposefully raised Kundalini energy in me. I would wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning to find her finger placed lightly on my sacrum/coccyx and her whispering something. She would indirectly refer to that region and say something like "she could pull me into her from there" referring to the sacrum region. Unfortunately I also think she anchored some nasty emotional trauma/programming to it as her intentions I came to find were not all that good. Needless to say the relationship ended soon after that.

That is outrageous...no one has the right to access your energy without permission. And you're very polite, because I would have smacked the heck out of that girl if she did something like that to me.

This won't be of help to you yet, but Robert, I hear, is writing a book on the human energy system and might be out in 8 months. When it does come out, I would highly advise getting it.

I've endured extreme psychic attack and demonic oppression for ongoing 8 years. I also underwent an exorcism which unfortunately failed.

One thing I have learned from multiple people is that when you're accessed repeatedly, you get cracks, fissures and holes in your aura. You can also have energy illnesses or imbalances. Because of that, you're never quite the same again.

That doesn't mean help is unavailable, there are things you can do. I would recommend talking to some of healers on the site, and I'd also look into some reiki treatments to heal your energy system. It'll take time, but it doesn't sound like you're currently under severe attack, just suffering from the consequences of a previous attack.

I'd also recommend reading Robert's article on NEW which is on this site:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18

sicuro1967
4th July 2006, 06:15 PM
I've posted the item on Ask Rob Bruce's forum. I realize this is an odd one. Since I posted last I'm 99% sure it's someone specific. I still don't understand the motivation as I haven't seen or spoken to the person for a while but if you knew her personality, it's not suprising. Strangely, her ex boyfriend had been experiencing pains prior to my experience and ended up being operated on for an inguinal hernia.

Coincidence? maybe.

Is there any kind of exercise that could "heal" any "fisures" in the aura? How do I even know if I have any? It seems to focus on the lower chakra/dan tien.

Thanks for your replies,

Sicuro

sicuro1967
4th July 2006, 06:17 PM
I did read the post from Flew. Does Reiki really work? How do you find a really good, authentic practioner?

Rayson
4th July 2006, 07:05 PM
We have many authentic practitioners who frequent this board. You may feel free to ask for help via the healing threads. In this case- I wouldn't necessarily ask that anyone/everyone who wants to send some healing your way. I'd probably ask about for a specific person to work with you for some time. However- that choice is yours.

Otherwise- it's google for the win! Type Reiki and a location, and see if there are practitioners nearby.

sicuro1967
6th July 2006, 01:20 PM
I recently spoke with a distant healer who came recommended by a number of people in these forums. She took a look after sending her a photo and basically said that there was a rift or tear near the solar plexus energy and that dark energies were attached to it. Also I was in the proximity of a psychic vampire who was keeping that rift open and feeding on positive energy.

It's funny but when I first met that lady in 1999, she commented, arbitrarily, on what great energy I had. I didn't think much of it at the time but looking back I remember she was looking at me like a Thanksgiving dinner. :shock:

So, what do you all think? Could a reiki practitioner heal/seal the rift?

Can anyone recommend an rekei/energy healer in the Seattle area?

Thanks again,

Sicuro

6th July 2006, 10:02 PM
It's funny but when I first met that lady in 1999, she commented, arbitrarily, on what great energy I had. I didn't think much of it at the time but looking back I remember she was looking at me like a Thanksgiving dinner. :shock:

That is a bit spooky - just this last weekend I went to a park and some random guy spotted me, came up to me and said "You have a lot of positive energy, do you always have that much positive energy?", he then proceeded to attach to me and became my 'buddy', NOT. I was attacked fairly soon after meeting this guy.

Seems to be a word to the wise: these types are invasive, comment on your energy in a forward unsolicited manner and do not seem to respect your space.

I had to learn that the hard way. :roll: I don't know why it didn't dawn on me, just like when you are discerning intent - if it is invasive and not respectful of your space, chances are it's probably not a good thing.

sicuro1967
6th July 2006, 11:26 PM
It's amazing how the external manifests itself in the internal. It never really dawned on me until things like this starting happening. I makes me wonder, now, how much of what's going on on the outside is a result of what might be going on in the inside (consciously or not).

Ongoing thanks for everyone's support, inside and out.

Sicuro :)