PDA

View Full Version : This energy

GMAN12
15th March 2013, 09:37 PM
Some huge amount of Energy is just flowing through me. It is amazing because really it wasn't the sigil and could have been that I was directing energy to parts of my body. Also I see aether everywhere. Could I create an astral copy with this pure energy and the huge amounts of aether I see? I feel I could accumulate it into a physical astral body that I could see like a strong projection. I saw it like a vision. It looks violet/purple and you could see the energy swirling in the seven chakras in the body. It was not me, but a body that I have solely created, but don't know how. It was a vision.

I got to name this something.

The Aether Projection? I feel there are many more uses for it than Astral Projection because you have the aether traveling straight to your body to have it recover the lost aether as the accumulated energy. People were able to see it too. It was triple layered like a second body. It was a mental, astral, and aether body. Nothing like I have ever seen before.

Yet again, it was a super clairvoyant like vision. I am not clairvoyant but I meant clairvoyant because from what I read, it means clear seeing.