PDA

View Full Version : Help

GMAN12
20th March 2013, 06:44 PM
Hello everyone. This is a shout out for help. I want to know if I could make some sigil or prayer or something that could help in the coming weeks. The leader of North Korea wants to go on an all out war with U.S and South Korea. Recently he says he will come here to attack in Hawaii which is in the Pacific. Sigils could be used to change reality yes? Do you guys think it will work before that time?

CFTraveler
20th March 2013, 08:21 PM
Don't put negative energy on that thought- think that it cannot happen. It will not happen. Then make a sigil with those words. Peace is here and now. Or something like that. Frater. Akenu posted in the Mysticism forum how to make sigils, there are various ways to do it.
And yes, as long as you're putting the positive energy out, it should work.

Sinera
20th March 2013, 08:44 PM
The leader of North Korea wants to go on an all out war with U.S and South Korea.
It's illogical to think that they really do any attacks. North Korea is known to be bigmouthed with threats to all sides, it is part of the "survival" policy and tactics of this regime. They know if they'd attack South Korea or even the U.S. it would be their 100% downfall since they'd be annihilated in a few days or weeks. Relax, nothing to worry, just loud noise, and remember the saying: BARKING DOGS NEVER BITE.
;)

eyeoneblack
29th March 2013, 12:37 PM
This situation is ramping up. I am starting to get concerned. North Korea can do a huge amount of damage to South Korea before anyone gets the news. Massive destruction and lives lost. Are our heads in the sand? Seems we always thought the middle east was the tinder-box, but guess what? Think again.

Kim Jong Un is maybe the one arsehole that would use a nuke - damn!!!!!!!!

GMAN12
30th March 2013, 02:17 AM
I am very concerned for South Korea as well. I just wish I could do something. If I were a billionaire I would send everyone out of South Korea as well as civilians from the North because the innocent from the North also do not deserve to die. I could say Kim Jong Un is the reincarnation of Hitler.

GMAN12
30th March 2013, 02:23 AM
North Korea is starting their attack now. It probably won't be long till only South Korea exists.

eyeoneblack
31st March 2013, 01:20 AM
North Korea is starting their attack now. It probably won't be long till only South Korea exists.

I read something today that said if N Korea is going try anything, it's just electing to turn itself into a parking lot :P :lol:

Dreamweaver
31st March 2013, 04:35 AM
Gman: I understand your concern. The new leader of North Korea has a young ego. His frontal lobes are most likely not even fully matured. I think he is a loud and willing tool. Such people are obnoxious but most importantly dangerous because they participate in and leverage force, and create consequences and karma they come nowhere near understanding or appreciating.

However. If you send out something potent in terms of intent matched with salient emotion, you may attract something you don't want and don't deserve.