PDA

View Full Version : Guided to Kundalini.

Ninpo
19th June 2006, 07:14 AM
G'day all,

I'm not an avid poster on these forums but I read a lot. I've recently been guided to Kundalini.

For many years i've had waves of energy rise up the back of my spine and cause me to either tingle, spasm or sometime become audible.

I'm not inexperienced neither am I experienced.

I do believe my kundalini is ready to be raised or atleast worked on. I'm uncertain why I believe this but my path is really just begginging and I have been drawn here.

Anyway - I'm uncertain why I posted this but I felt the need to.

: Tristan

jalef
19th June 2006, 01:58 PM
this sounds interesting. please keep us informed avout your progress

Akashic_Librarian
19th June 2006, 04:32 PM
I would love to be kept informed, I like stories like this :)

Kundalini is a hard thing to raise, are you sure you are ready?

If you arn't properly prepared you could do serious damage to yourself, permentant or even FATAL :shock:

sash
19th June 2006, 04:57 PM
If you feel it is natural at this time you shouldn't have anything to worry about. If you are making a logical assumption that it would be good to raise it at this time you may need to look deeper before deciding to.

Ninpo
19th June 2006, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the support and wisdom folks. I'll try to keep you informed though I'll be without net access for 6 months in a few days - so I may have to update you next year.

I've heard of the 'consequences' but believe we are all in control of ourselves.

As for being ready - we shall all see. If I'm not ready I doubt the flames will come. :idea:

Here is a question I pose to you all. Is Kundalini ever refered to as 'evil bindings'? This is in regard to a 'japanese' approach. My information is thin on the subject. It could even be mis-information.

: are 'we' sure it is a positive energy?

In a chat to someone, who is experienced in spirituality through many forms (including becoming a tendai priest) - there was mention of 'serpents twindings' 'evil bindings' - I said I hadn't heard of these references - only of serpent of fire - which was replied 'fire meaning fudo' - immovable? I questioned - 'no, the demi god or head Demond'. - this being beyond me I questioned further but was answered simply - 'this being for the japanese'.

Sorry if this is lengthy or confusing - it still needs to be looked at. I hold this man in high regard and don't take his words lightly - but I can find no other reference to which he speaks.

jalef
20th June 2006, 07:40 PM
i also never heard of this approach. maybe it is regarded as evil in some cultures because it is dangerous and can drive you insane, but as far as i know kundalini is neither negative nor positive energy; it is just energy. it raises your potential but you decide what to do with it.

somewhere on this forum you can download all of robert bruce's posts on this subject but i cant find it right now.

Apex
21st June 2006, 01:25 AM
somewhere on this forum you can download all of robert bruce's posts on this subject but i cant find it right now.
Some of said links are at the end of the first post in this thread: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2676

Enjoy.

Ninpo
21st June 2006, 01:11 PM
Thanks jalef and sorlac (nice night elf)

Apex
22nd June 2006, 12:30 AM
Thanks jalef and sorlac (nice night elf)
Yes, swiftly torn from the Blizz website before it disappeared.