PDA

View Full Version : Aunt Claire?

susan
23rd March 2013, 09:52 PM
Admire aunt Claire's responses and knowledge so much so decided to google her.
Am I the only one on this site who didn't know she had been married to Robert Bruce or have I misunderstood what I have read ???
What fabulous neighbours they would have made???
If I have this so very wrong please advise .

CFTraveler
23rd March 2013, 11:09 PM
Yes, she used to be married to him and has a child by him.

-asalantu-
24th March 2013, 02:14 PM
Furthermore, IIRC, RB was AC's mentor. Such bit of info was revealed by AC, at forums (may be at astralpulse, I don´t remember exactly)
No data about previous level of AC's development is available.
Sincerely
Ángel

eyeoneblack
24th March 2013, 02:21 PM
:lightbulb: Wow!

ButterflyWoman
24th March 2013, 02:37 PM
As far as I'm aware and based on various observations of online interactions from/by Aunt Clair and/or Robert, they're still on good terms with each other, despite having decided for whatever reasons that they didn't want to be married to each other any more.

Also, Aunt Clair has mentioned a few times that her son (with Robert) is highly gifted, metaphysically. I can't say I find that at all surprising. :)

eyeoneblack
24th March 2013, 03:17 PM
As far as I'm aware and based on various observations of online interactions from/by Aunt Clair and/or Robert, they're still on good terms with each other, despite having decided for whatever reasons that they didn't want to be married to each other any more.

Also, Aunt Clair has mentioned a few times that her son (with Robert) is highly gifted, metaphysically. I can't say I find that at all surprising. :)

Their son then holds tremendous promise. Yay!!!!!
I only hope I live long enough to come to know him. Wait a minute! Is R Bruce, the psychologist, of whom we speak? Then I already know him and Yay to that!

GMAN12
26th March 2013, 06:54 AM
I recall reading somewhere on the River of enlightenment forums about Aunt Clair talking about her past lives. Something about being married to Robert in a past life and something went wrong and I guess the karma went vice versa on them.

greytraveller
26th March 2013, 05:12 PM
Greetings all
Though I have read many of Aunt Clair's (AC) postings (both here at AD and on AC's own site) I am still confused about AC's 'method' of going out of body. Is it the 'classical' separation technique of going OOB or is it more like phasing? Or more like guided meditation?
Some of her descriptions of nonphysical locations are very precise and consistent. (Her description of the Akashic records is particularly memorable.) For this reason I get encouraged to believe that it Is possible to visit such a location during a 'classic' OBE/AP. Yet I have also read that she has led many group 'trips' to the Akashic records via a sort of guided meditation method And so am confused.
Does anyone have any knowledge or insight into this. If so thanx in advance.

Cheers
Grey

DarkChylde
26th March 2013, 07:13 PM
Yet I have also read that she has led many group 'trips' to the Akashic records via a sort of guided meditation method And so am confused .Does anyone have any knowledge or insight into this. If so thanx in advance.
Cheers
Grey
IIRC she uses the merakkaba vehicle her for travels.

I wonder if she was gifted or had particularly sharp spiritual faculties before she met RB or was it her union with RB (i.e his spiritual wavelength awakening her latent gifts after marriage) that lead to her spiritual ascension.Would anyone happen to know?.

Aunt Clair
27th March 2013, 03:23 PM
Admire aunt Claire's responses and knowledge so much so decided to google her. Thank you so much :)

Am I the only one on this site who didn't know she had been married to Robert Bruce or have I misunderstood what I have read ???
We were married briefly. While we were courting, he projected to my home , then in the USA 180 degrees around the globe. He appeared in a full bodied apparition that was life size in indigo blue monochrome silhouette and walked across the room to my computer. He bowed slightly in characteristic good humour. We consummated the union in the astral.

What fabulous neighbours they would have made???
Perhaps. Ironically, our son Billy's best mate lives directly next door even though they met each at a private school,years after Robert bought that home , and had no idea that his dad was a neighbour.

Furthermore, IIRC, RB was AC's mentor. Such bit of info was revealed by AC, at forums (may be at astralpulse, I don´t remember exactly)No data about previous level of AC's development is available.SincerelyÁngel
I was born clairvoyant and recalling prophetic dreams, visions, spirits and dreamstate projections. I could TK at will under the tutelage of my older sister who guided me to the war fields of vietnam where we lead dead soldiers to pillars of light ascending upwards to the higher planes and lands of the deceased. This traumatised me after a time and my mother took me to a small dark room on a bus to the city where a hypnotist ,a priest and a doctor "cured" me of seeing angels, demons and Christ during the conscious waking state , for a while. It was before 3rd Grade as we left that home in 1964. I was probably 7 or 8 years old then. Maternity swung the gate open again. I was never spiritually retarded though. During my hibernating years, I continued to project without will to the astral and I had routine prognosticative dreams and saw ghosts many times awake and whilst dreaming and communicated to them.

When I awakened circa 1984 to 1988 I greatly regretted all those lost years where I might have been consciously working as a magickian. Busy with young children, I had little time for magick, then.

Robert and I met,in this life, on Rene's Spiritual Web site in 1994 and began to correspond personally to each other until 1995. The site had many IRC metaphysical chat rooms named for spiritual places; Stonehenge, Machu Pichu, Uluru, et cetera. I asked him questions about energy and he asked me about seeing auras. I was amazed that he could project at will and we began a correspondence online with occasional long distance phone calls.

I shifted here to Western Australia with my children from my first marriage. And here, I still reside. We did marry. We had one son who is 15 years old now. A fast and furious catalyst for change occurred.

He was a mentor, yes. He taught me so very much about raising energy, healing, projecting in OBE at will . I would like to think he learnt from me too.

Anyhoo, yes I am grateful for the time that I had Robert as a friend and lover. From him I learnt;
*methods to link across the seas to another using sex magick
*astral sex
*about Hermetic Magick and he gifted me a copy of IIH
*about projection, defense, energy work , healing the energy body et cetera. I read all of his books. I was with him before he published.
*he saved my life when spinal surgery caused a cerebrospinal fluid leak that kept me bedridden with daily NDEs.He healed my spinal leak in one session where doctors and surgeons had been unsuccessful for seven months of agony.
*in him I had the most evident record of the predictable continuum of development of the human energy body as his was the most ascended in vibration that I had seen and continued to be so for many years.

A few years ago we used to have a chat over coffee or wine each Wednesday night when our son would go to scouts in Robert's neigbourhood. I would drop Billy off for a visit , Billy would have dinner and then go to Scouts. Robert and I got a metaphysical chat. But my son is not welcome in Robert's home anymore and I am forbidden past the threshold. The new wife forbade my son to see his father from her wedding until seven months later. She wanted no interference. He was 11 years old. She tolerates few visits now. Such is life. The circle rolls round and someday that will heal too.

Billy continues to be visited by the spirits of the father's family including his father's deceased parents.

Billy would play with his deceased brother daily from birth until he was about 9 years old. Then the brother did not find commonality with Billy, he visited less often . The brother preferred to stay the age he was as a child and he stopped visiting Billy routinely, when Billy became a teenager. Billy says that they are the same soul but each incarnation is unique in personality and in spirit. I believe that the soul is a like a blend of fruit punch having spiritual and physical DNA from both parents it carries soul memories but has one life as that spirit.

Billy also gets spirit visits from my side of the family too and he is a medium.Billy enjoys open eyed clairvoyance and he is born at a higher vibrational generation of flouro pastel colours. He takes kundalini events in stride and discusses each one in detail. As do I now. If the body and mind are prepared there is no reason to have the unsettling symptoms of Kundalini at all.

Billy projects to any realm at will. He manifested his own astral pets and debated with his father about following Franz Bardon's advice about limiting its life. He taught us his parents that a bit of energy from the heart chakra would sustain the pet without decay of form and personality. Decayed astral pets do become violent and predatious. Billy learnt that on his own when his sharky began to attack him when it began to decay . The vibration became negative and demonic. But Billy asked spirit teachers for advice and began to experiment and he learnt a lot organically. Billy continues to take a series of spirit warrior initiations in dreamstate and he is always very excited to share these with family. He has seen Christ, Buddha, angels, demons, so many spirits, projectors too. He teaches me about defense. I teach him too. He suffers and exalts from Asperger's Autism and ADD as do I. He is a compassionate giant. At 14 he was already 5'11".

Their son then holds tremendous promise. Yay!!!!! I only hope I live long enough to come to know him. Wait a minute! Is R Bruce, the psychologist, of whom we speak? Then I already know him and Yay to that!

Ben Bruce is another son of Robert's. Ben is his eldest boy from the first wife. Ben is a psychologist and one of his clients is a good friend of my daughter ...small world. I am told he is good. Ben does not recognise Billy as a brother and lives a few blocks down the road from us but refuses to have a relationship with Billy. Ben is about 34 years old now.Billy is 15. They have little commonality. Ironically, Billy began to see a psychologist in 2010 because of depression much of this is because of the rejection from the father and the paternal family. Life is Bizarre.

I recall reading somewhere on the River of Enlightenment forums about Aunt Clair talking about her past lives. Something about being married to Robert in a past life and something went wrong and I guess the karma went vice versa on them.

We have been the same person, long ago as Boehme the Alchemist. Robert is connected to Franz Bardon and Robert Monroe's soul but I am not. The only other life I know of that was famous was Madame Blavatsky. She appears to me often and she tells me off routinely that I have not finished a book yet. Her soul is connected to mine. I am her but she is not me. Her vibration was more ascended than mine at birth.

Robert and I had many lives as him being the husband and me the wife. Mostly ending in tragedy. We both recall well one in medieval days when I jumped to my death pregnant from a castle thinking he was dead in a battle and afraid of raising our child alone. I was a chamber pot maid for a royal family abused and shunned. He was a knight he bed me but did not wed me and promised betrothal but I was told he had died. He was angry at my suicide. Robert recalled one life when I was a Mata Hari spy and betrayed him but I don't recall that life at all.

I dreamed of him in this life a decade before we met and chronicled this in my dream journal which in hindsight demonstrated that I would be alone before the baby was born. I thought the dream was a portent of long lasting love. I saw this man with a lovely smile standing up from a wheelchair healing himself and saying he could heal me and that he was surrounded by little children and we would have one together but I gave birth alone in a football stadium. I was alone he left before Billy was born. The home I purchased was called the challenger by Champion homes but when I added extra rooms I discovered it was called the stadium. The deal fell through. I bought a used home around the corner from where Robert and I had first rented when I shifted here to OZ. And that had been foretold also.

I had seen myself in a wheelchair again in an ugly brown house where I could hear the ocean through one window but all the rest of the windows were side on to the ocean. When the ugly duckling went on the market it stayed for 9 months like a baby. I went to see it because a gold ring of light was around the ad. When I got there and saw the chocolate bricks covered with ivy I knew it was the house from my nightmares years ago. I heard a man's voice say your family will be happy here this is your home. I bought it . We are happy here.

Greetings all
Though I have read many of Aunt Clair's (AC) postings (both here at AD and on AC's own site) I am still confused about AC's 'method' of going out of body. Is it the 'classical' separation technique of going OOB or is it more like phasing? Or more like guided meditation?
Some of her descriptions of nonphysical locations are very precise and consistent. (Her description of the Akashic records is particularly memorable.) For this reason I get encouraged to believe that it Is possible to visit such a location during a 'classic' OBE/AP. Yet I have also read that she has led many group 'trips' to the Akashic records via a sort of guided meditation method And so am confused.
Does anyone have any knowledge or insight into this. If so thanx in advance.

Cheers
Grey

IIRC she uses the merakkaba vehicle her for travels.I wonder if she was gifted or had particularly sharp spiritual faculties before she met RB or was it her union with RB (i.e his spiritual wavelength awakening her latent gifts after marriage) that lead to her spiritual ascension.Would anyone happen to know?.
I do use the merkaba but not for all projections.

Robert and I were both the old vibration of indigo post war baby boomers both born in 1955.Our generation of magicians often had genderised proclivities. People still speak of Indigos as the latest thing. Not really. The vibration of humanity ascends slowly riring with eacdh subsequent generation. After Indigos came violets beginning to be born in the 1980s these are more androgenous and many have been born with all 7 spinal chakras engaged and coloured up.

Like most female magickians, I opened the chakral column from the crown down and was best at clairvoyance and psychicness. Like most male magickians of our generation, Robert opened from the perineum upwards and was best at projection and healing. When I projected in OBE I projected from the rear and left side best and appeared in a slightly younger healthier version of self in rose earth coloured energy exiting from a mostly water female energy body. In contrast Robert and others like him projected from the front of the belly and some say favoured the Hermetic male right side also projecting from a mostly earth male energy body as indigo water blue.

So we were yin and yang. But his vibration was higher than mine. This was like being a lightning rod and I got cooked. Putting the two of us in one household produced a Kundalini S♥♥♥kicker Cocktail.

It caused a lot of angst. But I love our son and I have many fantastic metaphysical memories from those times;
*a horrible honeymoon with a nightmare dreamstate rape by a demon which physically marked me as the mattress seemed to sink beneath the floor taking me down into a lower plane.
*spirits swirling round the ceiling above his head whenever he meditated indoors
*astral initiations into the "White Brotherhood"/White Light Society
*the dresser drawer metal pulls swinging violently and rhythmically back and forth rapidly whenever we tried to sleep in the same room
*lovely large orbs of brightly coloured energy floating around the home at night
*sweet happy energies that were euphoric
*terrifying energies that were haunting
*the walls and ceilings and floors would open into other realms suddenly while awake. Not little portals but the whole wall. People would project to the home in larger than life giant heads and his sister appeared in projection the size of a finger she rushed into my womb and declared I was pregnant. I was. I lost twins. Then came Billy.

Rapid rushes of kundalini energies haunted a few of Robert's subsequent relationships deleteriously, too. The fourth latest wife is not in danger though as she has little interest in magick and little innate awareness or ability. That is best.

If the magickian reduced energy blockages and prepares the body and mind, Kundalini events are celebratory events, instead. Magickians should seek other magickians as partners but they should not come into those relationships unaware of the potential to have a Kundalini Tempest.

I project into the heart where the microcosm is and out of the body to the macrocosm.
I project in many ways and all can learn to do so , If they can't now. What one mystic can do another can learn to do through meditation and energy work and practice;

*from the red earth stone or belly like Robert in AP of an astral body
*from the yellow Sunstone or chest as the Higher Self which is a full sized projection like the astral body but in yellow monochrome with a radiant aura around the head and shoulders like a lion's mane.
*from the blue MoonStone of the head as a full sized blue guardian angel with eagle feathered wings.
*from the green HeavenStone as the dwarved mini me which has tapered arms and genie legs and is a djinn body and as the HS/GA which is life sized.

I project in a golden seed of light from the third eye to remote view across the ocean through the internet or phone lines voice connection.

I project from the crown as a an mystic body which is like a wisp with a face that can then grow larger and full bodied when it gets to the destination or remain invisible.

ButterflyWoman
28th March 2013, 06:10 AM
She tolerates few visits now. Such is life. The circle rolls round and someday that will heal too.
This really touched me. I'm not going to go into boring details, but I am intimately familiar with some of the dynamics you mention (from the perspective of the mother of children, not as a new wife). I'm still waiting for the healing, there. There has been some, for which I am grateful, but there is a lot more to be done, and it still hurts to have that... unfinished business, I suppose we could call it.

I do know it will eventually come around. It always does. Can be extremely uncomfortable while waiting for it to happen, though, at least at times. :|

By the way, you're originally American and now living in Australia? Me, too. :)

He suffers and exalts from Asperger's Autism and ADD as do I.
One of my children is autistic. She lives at least partially in her own reality, apart from other people. I sometimes think she's a fairy changeling. Interesting thing is she really seems to have no desire at all to really learn to fit in to the mundane world. She picks and chooses which bits of it she wants to engage with, and spends the rest of her time in her own world. (Just like a fairy, eh?) :)

It was nice getting to know a bit more about you. Thank you for sharing.

susan
28th March 2013, 09:11 AM
Yes, Aunt Claire, thank you.
I said at the start of the post that I admired your responses and knowledge,well now my admiration for your openness has gone up a thousand fold.
Hoping every day is filled with love and laughter for you and your son.( well not every every every day,but almost)

eyeoneblack
28th March 2013, 01:07 PM
Facinating! Let me sympathize with Blavatsky - FINSH THAT BOOK and be sure to include what you have related here. :)

sono2
3rd April 2013, 06:14 AM
Hello, AC - just want to thank you for sharing all this personal detail! I have often wondered about the "physical you" as well, but do not want to look to closely in case I overstep the boundaries in some way, as I have accidentally done with others on occasion.. . one of the reasons I seldom post here any more.