PDA

View Full Version : Troubled... Advice appreciated.

Sage Daedalus
19th June 2006, 07:19 AM
I don't post very often, but I read frequently. I'm not entirely sure where this goes, so move it if need be.

I do a good deal of my energy work and meditation in the same room -- my room, as it is -- and I have never had anything happen similar to what happened to me tonight.

Before I sleep, I always meditate and raise energy. Tonight, I was going through my normal routine, trying to settle down a little, and I kept twitching violently. I was trying to get into a normal, pleasant trance, so as one might imagine, this was frustrating. However, as it continued, things became progressively worse. Violent images flashed through my mind, so intense that it shocked me back to full alertness. I felt a series of random pin-pricks throughout my body, and a feeling akin to the "cobweb" feeling one associates with blockages -- but far far more intense -- in my left foot.

All of this I tried to endure without much fuss so that I could continue my work. I have a bad scar on my upper lip from a childhood accident, and I've had a bad blockage that I have never been able to clear, but lately it has been getting much better. Normally I feel a slight "cobweb", but nothing startling, and after a few moments it passes falls from my awareness. Tonight, however, the same area, and now surrounding parts of my face, felt a very very intense form of the same sensation, pulling me completely out of my meditation and causing my eyes to water and shocking me so much that I actually drooled a little ( haha ) while trying to figure out what was going on.

I tried to ground myself a little with some heavy breathing, but -- as cliche or corny as it might sound -- I felt like I was being watched, and it was all incredibly eerie. I don't really know what to do, so I thought that for a change I might ask a wiser audience for some assistance.

Thank you in advance, and I apologize that this post was so lengthy.

-Matt

JonManuel23
19th June 2006, 09:01 AM
It sounds like a neg to me, nothing too serious to fret about though. Try some stuff from practical psychic self defense.

EOL007
19th June 2006, 09:52 AM
Hi Sage,

I'm no expert, but:

Neg or no neg it seems you have uncovered a significant blockage. Take time to practice some core image removal (which wont do any harm). If you are not familiar with the technique it can be found on the main site and in Roberts books.

Additionally be mindful that prolonged (from my own experience) practice will potentially lead to opening up of energy pathways and centres. Without knowing how you have been going about things and for how long - of which I can only speculate.

As you already know the cobweb sensation can at first be quite gentle and one becomes accustomed to it. When it becomes more significant as you have described - one can be easily unnerved... the problem here is that one can be prone to flights of the imagination (especially if sitting in a quiet darkened space late at night for instance). In my case I thought that I had contact with a powerful entity (with additional testing I was sure there was not any discarnate presence there at all on that occasion). However the power of ones imagination (especially when in deep meditation) can over take one!

Simply - I suspect you have overstimulated the higher centre (inadvertently or not). I have found that the cobweb can seem to form into a mask... sometimes with very cool sensations. This is often accompanied with strong activation of the proverbial vision screen and one also experience powerful and very clear clairvoyance. Tears accompanying this are not uncommon... I often shed mediator's tears!!! Mediator's tears result when one deeply relaxes and can be confused with emotional or other blissful type outpourings. Examine your actual emotional response next time this happens... you may be surprised. For myself I also had Blinding sheet of luminescence (hence enlightenment). Obviously this is not enlightenment of the grand scale, but in Robert's terms an example of the classic strobe effect associated at the brow centre.

Again neg or no neg... do not get attached overly to the idea of neg influence in this instance... I recommend you focus more on grounding your energy and taking time out whilst your energy system balances itself out. Which it will do naturally of course.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Stephen

21st June 2006, 01:13 AM
I agree with Stephen. BUT, it's always important to protect yourself. The things that you describe really could be neg related, or they could just be energy body and imagination related. Either way, learn all you can about protection and use it every time you open yourself in trance. The more "open" you become to other realities, the more susceptible you become to astral meanies. It's kind of like this...you go out walking in a neighborhood near yours. You feel confident that it's a "safe" part of town. The more you walk, the more interested you become in other neighborhoods and want to discover what they hold. You were safe before, so no problem, right? But, as you go further, you end up in a neighborhood that's not so safe. You didn't bring anything to protect yourself, so when a bully or thief come across your path, you are unprepared and can become a victim. If only you had thought to bring something to protect yourself with, even a cell phone. As a result, your life can take a turn for the worse. Prudence is always wise and can keep you out of trouble. So can not letting your imagination get the best of you. You can actually create astral meanies with your own thoughts. Learn all you can and be safe.