PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation documentary in the US.

DarkChylde
27th March 2013, 04:44 PM
so I was very surprised to find out people in the west are taking reincarnation seriously , in fact it seems more and more parents are stepping up to the plate reporting incidents of it , very brave of them I think , considering how much ridicule and rejection they have to put up with.

this documentary is definitely worth a gander.

this isn't on youtube so i had to look it up ; link number 4 (sockshare)is the best , click "continue as free user" , it's devoid of registration and popups.

:arrow: Documented Reincarnation : The Ghost inside my child. (http://www.1channel.ch/tv-2736237-The-Ghost-Inside-My-Child/season-1-episode-1)

Hotpod
27th March 2013, 08:39 PM
The story of James Huston, Jr was the most convincing for me.

DarkChylde
27th March 2013, 09:00 PM
one thing i didn't really get was how come people who died in the US were reincarnated in the US all over again?
like for instance if they took someone who currently lives in the US but previously was alive in China , India or Malaysia would have been more convincing.

Hotpod
28th March 2013, 12:08 AM
Good question. The simplest answer to me, would be that the producers chose to only divulge the stories of american's reincarnated into americans. I would be interested to hear the stories of people reincarnated into other global regions. Not that i doubt that it happens... I just think that it needs to be told.

DarkChylde
28th March 2013, 02:09 AM
I would be interested to hear the stories of people reincarnated into other global regions. Not that i doubt that it happens... I just think that it needs to be told.

my sentiments exactly , apparently the documentary took a lot of heat , a lot of people came up and said it was fraudulent as in the kids might have looked it up on wikkipedia , the parents were angling for fame or money etc etc. (funny that they failed to notice how eager the each of the parents themselves were in almost every case to have the entire thing reach a speedy conclusion).In the james case the father was literally pissed lol.
Had they added global or transatlantic cases it would have bolstered credibility , shame it was dropped there after , they shot the next case series but the network refused to air it.

eyeoneblack
28th March 2013, 03:55 PM
I watched the 'sockshare' episode and was naturally drawn to Carson who 'remembered' the Okc bombing. She made one slip-up (not that it matters and it should be excused) that fire was involved. I was at a distance, working outside, when I heard the concussion of the explosion. It was a concussion bomb and fire was not an issue.

And James, the WWII reincarnate, was primed with model airplanes everywhere. Still, it was very compelling and perhaps not surprising that a pilot would rejoin an aviation influenced life. The physical resemblence was amazing.

But there is no doubt I believe in reincarnation and "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" supports quick turn-arounds, reincarnationally.

All I really know is I have believed in reincarnation since I was 12 or 13. I have never considered myself intellectually gifted and knew it way back then. Yet, I sailed through the classical and baroque composers with ease. (Today I consider music rather simple). Even then I could only guess that I had been a pianist (harpsichordist) in a previous life. I couldn't explain it any other way.

I have no insight as to who that person might have been and rather prefer that perhaps entities available psychically to me in this life were the cause. Channeling may be more likely the answer.

JUST my thoughts.

Hotpod
28th March 2013, 05:16 PM
The idea of past lives fueling our current day knowledge is one of the factors that makes me want to immerse myself in AP and OBEs. I really hope to nurture my newly developing abilities to one day visit the akashic records and find out more about who I used to be, and where I come from.

DarkChylde
28th March 2013, 06:06 PM
And James, the WWII reincarnate, was primed with model airplanes everywhere. Still, it was very compelling and perhaps not surprising that a pilot would rejoin an aviation influenced life. The physical resemblence was amazing.

not only did they look a lot alike but even the name was the same! how ever did that happen!