PDA

View Full Version : 180/ or 360 degree vision .

susan
31st March 2013, 09:03 PM
Read an old post on a different forum which got me thinking and analysing previous experiences.
In astral do we perceive 360 or 180,?
The argument seemed to suggest 360 .
From my experiences I have first perceived astral in front of me ( I was experiencing a very lucid dream) than someone came behind me and put their hands on my elbows and told me it was time to go and I had done enough.I now had a view of this person as if I was behind but watching myself from a distance behind being led by this person where we were walking forward and then upwards and then just seemed to disolve slowly. Other instances have me recalling all 360 degree images in total but during 2 stages. Front then back without even thinking. Can anyone expand on their awareness on degrees?

roman67
1st April 2013, 06:52 AM
Start rubbing your hands together to make your dream more vivid.

susan
1st April 2013, 10:09 PM
Thanks for that advice,Roman 67,
Are you meaning prior to or during the dream or OBE experience.? I cann' t explain why but for some reason whenever doing NEW I never do the hands or arms. All over the body but never there.
Can you explain how this works?

roman67
3rd April 2013, 11:37 AM
When you realize that you are dreaming then start rubbing hands together to control your dream and make it more vivid.

Aunt Clair
8th May 2013, 03:21 AM
Start rubbing your hands together to make your dream more vivid.
Primary Development;
The energy centres develop openings at the centre on the front , first. For example; the third eye , the solar plexus and the navel are primary openings of the energy body at the front of the body. Each of the 7 spinal column chakras will open from the front first, then from the back and then from right and left sides;
1. front
2. back
3. sides; right and left
this forms a ring of 8 tiny centres like moons which satellite the core of the centre. The 8 centres are a Wheel of Life.

Secondary Development;
The spheroid energy centres continue to develop much like markings on a globe;
polar caps ;1 os -moon
tropics;4 bicardinal moons
equator;8 The original wheel of 8 moons around a core at the centre of the spheroid energy centre
tropics;4 bicardinal moons
polar caps;1 os-moon

So the magickian can only see in front at first and then at front and behind
, this is followed by peripheral sight and then 360 degree ability. When the magickian becomes the golden seed in projection they can at that stage see in 360 easily. Also the magickian develops energy orbs on the palms and soles and can see from these as they fly in projection. Eventually each energy centre becomes capable of sight.

BDeye
8th May 2013, 07:29 AM
I've had one or two sessions where I had the sense I was perceiving (to the point of feeling/seeing the room around me) in 360 and tended to direct sight where I wanted to. But very splotchy in ability.