PDA

View Full Version : Awakening?

GMAN12
2nd April 2013, 11:58 PM
I just want to post some things that have been happening over the course of two months.

I began some energy work doing Robert Bruce's NEW energy ways.

Able to do tactile imaging like I am actually feeling that part of my body.

Able to project my body from anywhere whether I am sitting in a car or something. I feel it is more of a trance and I hit this state and project myself outside. Able to see the environment perfectly while forgetting about my body in its whole.

Once I fell from a sink and as I was falling, time started to slow and I found myself on the ground a couple of minutes later with no pain.

Last couple of weeks, I have been getting massive amounts of energy flowing to my body. Seeing Ether a lot and visualize this as one of the main elements I use for some reason.

Gained over 40 pounds over the last couple of weeks due to me eating insane amounts of food I never thought I could handle eating. Very sleepy. Having some dreams and all dreams I have are with almost full recall but always full recall with the last two dreams of the night, sometimes I have those nightmares where I am totally paralyzed and cannot move unless I use pure willpower. Hard to wake up.

Now all of a sudden I have allergies. I have never had allergies ever in my life and they just pop out of nowhere.

Think all chakras are open but not for sure. Aunt Clair says there is a chance if you are born after 1980 you are an intuitive alchemist. Possibility for me. Born way after 1980. Great increase in imagination and visualization.

Time is synchronized to multiples of those numbers.

So could this be an awakening?

ButterflyWoman
3rd April 2013, 07:57 AM
Could be. Could also be a lot of other stuff.

The way you'll know is that you and your life and that which you think of as reality will start to change. It might be abrupt or not so abrupt, but the absolute here is that this process is one of transformation. You and your reality WILL be transformed if it's a full on awakening. Also note that once an awakening is in progress, it will continue until it is completed, not unlike a runaway train... ;)

eyeoneblack
3rd April 2013, 05:18 PM
Could be. Could also be a lot of other stuff.

The way you'll know is that you and your life and that which you think of as reality will start to change. It might be abrupt or not so abrupt, but the absolute here is that this process is one of transformation. You and your reality WILL be transformed if it's a full on awakening. Also note that once an awakening is in progress, it will continue until it is completed, not unlike a runaway train... ;)

Yes, and at my point in life I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone. As for me, it leaves futile options, and fertile options seem few and unaccessible. It calls you on, but the burden is almost overwhelming. I wonder if I haven't quit? If I can't take it anymore? Sometimes I long to be normal - but that is not an option.

To my family I am a lost 'artist', revered for my singular philosophy, but patronized for the gift of not being like them. As if being honored for being a misfit. The family is very conservative. I'm not, which makes me wrong, but a person of interest all the same. Like Frankensein's monster; capable of love and compassion, but not 'holy' or natural.

No one is overt in contempt - they are good Chistians afterall - but I think to them I am a failure and it's getting late in my life and because I can't show a large estate for my life's efforts then I am to be pittied - given a pass for reasons only they conceive. Not for reasons I am.

The Kudanalini smacked me years ago and I could do no more or any better than turn a 180 in my life. Divorce, near homelessness and isolation. I must not be a good example for the proper nurturing of the power of the serpent. None the less, once you have it you have it forever and just have to deal with it.

JUST my thoughts. :)

DarkChylde
3rd April 2013, 05:33 PM
I'm going just add in a thought.

For a large faction of people when kundalini awakens there is no trauma , no "reality shifts" , no bouts of insanity or tumultuous upheaval it's merely an energetic shift in the body and that's about it.

There's this general concept that once it awakens "you will go insane and things will go out of hand".That happens if you have had issues prior to an arousal that weren't fixed or you were simply brushing them under the carpet and living in avoidance/denial.

Similarly for some people the process takes years and is pretty much of an ordeal , others experience a complete arousal in one day and go "oh that was interesting".

Everyone has a different energetic construct ; so it's only natural there is variation of the process.

eyeoneblack
3rd April 2013, 05:54 PM
There's this general concept that once it awakens "you will go insane and things will go out of hand".That happens if you have had issues prior to an arousal that weren't fixed or you were simply brushing them under the carpet and living in avoidance/denial.

Yep.

GMAN12
3rd April 2013, 06:07 PM
Well now I know but I am not going insane.

eyeoneblack
3rd April 2013, 06:30 PM
Well now I know but I am not going insane.

Nor is anybody else, thank God!!!

susan
3rd April 2013, 08:50 PM
Eyeoneblack, Stop thinking about what you haven't.!!!!!
Okay life sucks and you feel that what the "norm " should be, you don't fit into, but then many who haven't got this site must feel the same but we don't hear from them.
"Divorced ,----- So you are not living a lie by continuing with a relationship that was not right after a while for you. ( maybe you could see it maybe you couldn't but it was so.)
"Fertile options" If I understand you correctly and understand what I read in Kurt Leyland the " sex" issue could indeed be an issue for advancing further than possible in the afterlife. Get over it . It's mainly a physical issue.
" Your family being good Christians......but have they had the awakening that you have had???
I feel you are comparing yourself to how you feel other's perceive you . ( as a misfit)
I have absolutely no training in in psychological issues so this is merely a Susan to eyeoneblack
Stop thinking about what you don't have.
Think about what you DO HAVE ... "Insight into the other side ". and something so many don't have.(even good Christians)
You are underestimating yourself !!

susan
3rd April 2013, 08:55 PM
Have read this once posted and it has not conveyed the feeling I wanted it to do , so for this I apologise and hope you read this in time . This is sent with love and compassion not arrogance.

eyeoneblack
3rd April 2013, 11:17 PM
Well said and timely, susan. I've been called 'Eyore' before - seems to be a default position for me. Hooray :P. A little more Hooray and a little less Boo would do me well.
But if you find my tail anywhere let me know, I seem to have lost it HoHo.
I really thank you for your thoughts. :)

ButterflyWoman
4th April 2013, 04:14 AM
To my family I am a lost 'artist', revered for my singular philosophy, but patronized for the gift of not being like them.
My family of origin was like that, too. Only they attributed it not to my artistic ability (of which I have plenty, in fact), but to my supposed insanity (which is amusing, coming from my mother, a woman who has spent most of her life mentally ill and is now well into dementia). I figure if being like them is the price for acceptance, well, okay, I'll be an outcast. I always kinda was, anyway. May as well make it and keep it official. ;)

I think to them I am a failure
My mother certainly thinks this of me, although she's never succeeded at anything in her life, so I don't know how she manages to construct the point of view from which she pronounces this. But I always was. I never lived up to expecations, mostly because they were unrealistic and ridiculous and poorly articulated to begin with. I don't care any more, I sincerely don't. And all the stuff I write about my parents is done with a smile, believe it or not. I find it amusing now, and that's absolutely sincere.

The Kudanalini smacked me years ago and I could do no more or any better than turn a 180 in my life. Divorce, near homelessness and isolation.
Me, too. It's a pretty common story, actually.

I must not be a good example for the proper nurturing of the power of the serpent.
Serpents aren't nurturing. They lay their eggs and leave, for the most part, and the eggs hatch in their own time and the snakelets go out and figure out how to make their own way in the world. I've found the transformation to be quite similar.

Also, for what it's worth, Robert Bruce and many others have noted that it takes some years to fully acclimate to the new situation once you've shed your skin, to harken back to the snake metaphor (though that's about as far as I can take it; snakes don't actually turn into anything other than snakes, so it's not really a transformation). I'm still finding my way, learning new ways to do stuff, finding my footing, or, rather, learning to function without any footing, in what might be compared metaphorically to a weightless environment... The awakening is only the beginning.

Well, e1b, seems we have some things in common (and I suspect we're near enough in age, too; I have adult children, too).

ButterflyWoman
4th April 2013, 04:15 AM
Stop thinking about what you haven't.
Always good advice. :)

GMAN12
4th April 2013, 05:32 AM
To eyeoneblack, I feel kind of what you are going through, but yet I am still in Grade school. Only 16.

My parents already divorced at an early age, I never had friends till the start of the fourth grade and before that used to talk to myself and contemplate my life. I was eight when we lost a being with a very high vibration who was my great grandmother who later that night after she had died, visited my grandmother and I cried the next morning wishing I was awake at that time.

When I started to go to middle school, I was bullied till 9th grade when I finally decided to report him. I was still very depressed thinking of myself a failure. I almost took my own life last year at school with a knife, but I decided that I have more to live for. I was at the hospital with other kids. Some older than me. Problems just like me. I remember my support group when I was in there. They helped me out of something that could have ended tragically. It was such a strange place in the hospital. Lots of kids where in there for months, some without families. It was horrible. I felt so bad for them because I know that I have my own support. After that week, I felt that there was something else worth living for. Something even more normal that normal. That is when my awakening happened.

Life is mysterious. Remember, your challenge is one you set up for yourself before you came to be in this life. Do not stoop as low as I did as to commit suicide. I would totally regret it if I had killed myself because I find out that there are things out there like hermetics and magic and Kabbalah. So much things to learn, to grow and one day die a natural death and meet my maker again.

BDeye
4th April 2013, 10:45 AM
Eyeoneblack, I think I'm a bit of a misfit as well, but only when compared to the "normal" standard. I keep running into these "normal" people telling me how different I am (they tended towards slightly more colourful language). What I find striking though is the comments about my lunacy are usually followed by a long story about how miserable they are. It used to bother me that I was different, but only while I kept comparing myself to the norm. Now I'm quite happy in a world of my own. My twenties I tended towards a pessimism but my thirties, through conscious effort and some changes I can't quite pinpoint, I started seeing things differently. There is so much to see and maybe I do see thing in my own unique way, for that I'm happy. Just think of all the things we're going to witness and I truly feel there will be amazing things to come.

CFTraveler
4th April 2013, 12:12 PM
Life is mysterious. Remember, your challenge is one you set up for yourself before you came to be in this life. Do not stoop as low as I did as to commit suicide. I would totally regret it if I had killed myself because I find out that there are things out there like hermetics and magic and Kabbalah. So much things to learn, to grow and one day die a natural death and meet my maker again. Wow. This is beautiful.

ButterflyWoman
4th April 2013, 03:56 PM
I keep running into these "normal" people telling me how different I am
I used to. I don't have people like that in my reality now. I just don't. I know I'm weird, different, unusual, maybe even strange, whatever term you want to use. I don't need to be told that, ever. So nobody ever turns up in my reality to tell me that any more. (Okay, sometimes I get playful confirmations of it, but that's not the same. ;))

What I find striking though is the comments about my lunacy are usually followed by a long story about how miserable they are.
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Wow, that's my mother through and through. What a great observation. :)

And for the record, I am incredibly sane. I've been mentally ill, I know exactly what it looks and feels like. I could walk into any psychiatrist or psychologist in the English speaking world and come out with a completely clean bill of mental health, partly because I know what to say and what not to say, but also because I'm clearer headed and more sane and more self-aware/awake than almost anyone I know (present company excluded).

BDeye
4th April 2013, 05:01 PM
I used to. I don't have people like that in my reality now. I just don't.
I cut out a lot of these people and things(life draining jobs) in my life. The few I have now won't kiss my posterior and will tell me if I'm acting like a donkeys rear end but as you said, it's friendly and constructive. I find the majorities consensus(here again present company excluded) that sanity and normal go hand in hand hard to fathom. I've seen so many "normal" people coldly commit acts of lunacy, that it fills me with horror.

I look at some of the people who have given so much to this world who would have failed the "normal test" (thank goodness that hasn't been instituted yet). I like to think, I merely have modified perception, unique to my own requirements. If I need to, I can deal with people in a way that makes them feel comfortable and when I want, I'll switch back to being enthralled by everything going on around me (sometimes showing someone how interesting a blade of grass can be will get you some funny looks:wacky1:), and all this on fresh air and a overabundant(or just the right amount) imagination.

eyeoneblack
28th April 2013, 06:32 PM
I didn't care to start a new thread, topic has been discussed before but I can't seem to find it. Anyhoo:

I learned of a dream posted to another site about a large snake. A friend supplied a link and, as I expected, it was very similar to a dream I'd recorded a long time ago.

So I sat down and wrote a reply (odd there were three, four replies to this dream and not a mention of Kundalini.

I closed my thoughts with this obvious connection and posted it to the thread. I went back and proofed it, fixed some spelling and just as I was done; BOOM!

The lights went out and I knew what had happened - a electrical transformer had exploded. Next, here come the fire engines, the police and helicopters.

Gee, I'm sorry I did that, neighbors - :mrgreen::lol:

GMAN12
28th April 2013, 10:43 PM
That is pretty cool yet I would be startled if that happened to me.

ButterflyWoman
29th April 2013, 03:55 AM
I went through a period where I would blow light bulbs constantly. I'd touch the wall switch or the lamp or even walk under a street light (seriously!) and the light would blow. Usually the street lights would come back when I'd passed, but not always. I also had a problem with starting a car if I was particularly upset or excited or otherwise "wired" (cars have an electrical system to start them, after all). Oh, and my modem or computer in general would sometimes go haywire if I was upset or something (this is back in the day of dial-up modems, which are particularly sensitive to electrical impulses).

Eventually, that died down on its own, because it was only happening in a big way during the really significant transformation period, but I also started doing grounding exercises and now I never have that issue. I don't even get static electricity buildup any more. I can't remember the last time I got a static shock (not even when I do the laundry in a tumble dryer).

It's kinda weird, if you look at it from a material point of view, but from a metaphysical one, it makes sense. :)

GMAN12
29th April 2013, 06:37 AM
Clearly you are too cool for me . I probably would've had a similar experience if I didn't ground myself. I still tend to see a huge amount of Ether everywhere, but of course everything is made of it so...
Now though since I started noticing what was happening, I tend to see other colors and when I try to look at them with my physical eyes, the color moves further away. Could this be the start of the opening of the third eye? It is only something like colors.

Aunt Clair
31st May 2013, 11:55 PM
It is an awakening.

But the gain of weight is a medical concern which may be in part related to the awakening but can not be good for anyone to gain 40 pounds in a few weeks did you mean 4 pounds was that a typo?

GMAN12
1st June 2013, 04:09 AM
Yes it was a typo. Lol I failed.