PDA

View Full Version : Kabbalah?

GMAN12
4th April 2013, 05:40 AM
Anyone completed all bardon's books? Is the practice of magical evocation necessary before doing the key to the true kabbalah? I noticed I blaze through IIH because of great visualization and imagination ability that came to me. I personally read through all the books first to see exactly what I was learning about, and I learned that one day (probably another 25 years from now) I would be able to do jobs that are going to be given to me by Divine Providence. Best part is using Kabbalah for that which is why I said it may take me 25 years to completely master Kabbalah.

I was surprised to learn that Moses separated the ocean using Kabbalah and that John the Baptist was a master of Kabbalah.

Hotpod
4th April 2013, 06:04 AM
This is a subject that I recently came upon, and it's very interesting. The fact that you name Moses/John the Baptist also intrigues me, as i was beginning to get the idea that past miracles might actually be achieved... and that they might not just be sensational stories.

GMAN12
4th April 2013, 06:12 AM
Bardon wrote in KTC that those two in particular used Kabbalah.

eyeoneblack
5th April 2013, 03:56 PM
Glad to see some interest in the Kabbalah. I've recommended on another thread Dion Fortune's "The Mystical Qabalah". Go to source before you let talking heads lead you astray. This text lays the foundation which is most neccessary before exploring the many ramifications.

GMAN12
5th April 2013, 05:57 PM
I guess I will.

BDeye
5th April 2013, 06:31 PM
I've just started reading IIH, but I'm a slow reader. Thanks for the heads up Eyeoneblack, I'll get myself a copy.

eyeoneblack
5th April 2013, 08:18 PM
This is a diagram I don't believe anyone has published before. It is a mapping of the Zodiac onto the Tree of LIfe (Otz Chiim):

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x38/eyeoneblack/Hermetics/zodiacqabbalah.jpg

I'll be happy to talk about it.

CFTraveler
5th April 2013, 08:33 PM
I'm having a hard time reading the words- even after zooming it. I think I need glasses. Is the Sun Tipareth? *squinting*

eyeoneblack
5th April 2013, 08:40 PM
Is the Sun Tipareth? *squinting*

Yes. I'll see if I can find the original and produce it larger (I've changed computers - hope it's not lost). Notice the knot in the lower spheres. That's the WHEEL.

DarkChylde
5th April 2013, 09:12 PM
I've recommended on another thread Dion Fortune's "The Mystical Qabalah". Go to source before you let talking heads lead you astray. This text lays the foundation which is most neccessary before exploring the many ramifications.

Congratulations on a superiorly sharp eye! Anything at all by Dion Fortune is worth it's wait in gold.
All her works , the writing ,the format ,the style and the content is par excellence! (I didn't read Mystical Qaballah , I read Donald Micheal Kraig's "Modern Majick" - it's more "broken down" for practical intent).
But I too did own a copy (way back in the day when demonoid was on and the monthly "Occult Digest" used to come out)
heh - Good times :toast:

eyeoneblack
5th April 2013, 09:27 PM
Wonderful.

eyeoneblack
5th April 2013, 10:33 PM
I think I foud it on a thubnail drive:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x38/eyeoneblack/zodiacqabbalah-1_zps45c6764f.jpg

eyeoneblack
5th April 2013, 10:37 PM
Start with Aries. Geburah, and follow it from there. This is a micro/macro composite. One lying inside the other.

GMAN12
6th April 2013, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the bigger picture!

GMAN12
6th April 2013, 02:25 AM
Kabbalah seems to me like a very hard language, but I think it is because of us being more physically intelligent, able to nowadays reproduce many things, but not all. The language is a lot about uttering letters but also seeming to match the pitch to get the desired effect on the desired plane. I hope to one day master this language myself, but rather get through IIH first to save me decades of what I could be learning other metaphysical things. Rawn Clark says we should strive to go through all ten steps in IIH because we can merge with the highest deity which gives us the power to use the words of creation to affect physical.

Another thing is Bardon says there are more than fourfold keys, but fourfold is the highest pertaining to earth?

But still, one day I will be a teacher and if Divine Providence assigns me to, I would do that job for millenniums to come.

I am kinda going off topic lol but it felt great to say it.

eyeoneblack
6th April 2013, 02:59 AM
This was not a simple graph. Understanding it is a great lesson.
I'll give you another 'Ezekiels Wheel', later. Study the Kabbalah Fortune, later study "Kabbalah Unveiled" by MacGrethor Mathers.
It's another universe and well worth it. (Tough very cryptic).

eyeoneblack
6th April 2013, 03:28 AM
Kabbalah seems to me like a very hard language, but I think it is because of us being more physically intelligent, able to nowadays reproduce many things, but not all. The language is a lot about uttering letters but also seeming to match the pitch to get the desired effect on the desired plane. I hope to one day master this language myself, but rather get through IIH first to save me decades of what I could be learning other metaphysical things. Rawn Clark says we should strive to go through all ten steps in IIH because we can merge with the highest deity which gives us the power to use the words of creation to affect physical.

Another thing is Bardon says there are more than fourfold keys, but fourfold is the highest pertaining to earth?

But still, one day I will be a teacher and if Divine Providence assigns me to, I would do that job for millenniums to come.

I am kinda going off topic lol but it felt great to say it.
8)

GMAN12
6th April 2013, 08:10 AM
I'm guessing that after reading Mather's, it will be Crowley lol.

eyeoneblack
6th April 2013, 12:16 PM
I'm guessing that after reading Mather's, it will be Crowley lol.

Well, I'm not a big fan of Crowley, have his works though. I'm not into the magic ceremonial stuff. I think it's a little weird and unhealthy.

ButterflyWoman
6th April 2013, 01:27 PM
I think it's a little weird and unhealthy.
Just like Crowley, himself. ;)

(BTW, I agree on Crowley being kinda iffy. Bardon is a bit more solid and less ooky, if I can use a technical term ;))

CFTraveler
6th April 2013, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the reading guides in respect to the Kabbalah. I'll bookmark this thread.

eyeoneblack
6th April 2013, 03:23 PM
"ooky", a most erudite word, :P :lol:

ButterflyWoman
6th April 2013, 03:28 PM
"ooky", a most erudite word, :P
It's because I'm edumacated. ;)

eyeoneblack
6th April 2013, 03:34 PM
Just laughing here.

You're a treat Butterfly, and always thought so.

Which isn't to say I don't take you seriously - I DO - but a sense of humor is tantamount to understanding and I love it.

BDeye
6th April 2013, 05:15 PM
a sense of humor is tantamount to understanding and I love it.

I couldn't agree more, not only in how receive info, but also in how we present it:clap:. Of course I only take myself seriously :P.

eyeoneblack
6th April 2013, 05:20 PM
Ooooh yeah :thumbsup:

ButterflyWoman
6th April 2013, 06:42 PM
Which isn't to say I don't take you seriously - I DO - but a sense of humor is tantamount to understanding and I love it.
Well, I don't take myself all that seriously. Saves a lot of hassle, actually. But I'm glad you appreciate the humour. ;)

eyeoneblack
7th April 2013, 04:11 PM
This may be out of line; but, IA56, I can't PM you because your Inbox is full. :?:

IA56
7th April 2013, 04:30 PM
This may be out of line; but, IA56, I can't PM you because your Inbox is full. :?:

Now you can post PM to me I have deleted many PM, I did not know that should empty the inbox, but now I know :-)

Tutor
8th April 2013, 03:58 PM
I love this thread, hope it prospers.

Language et all, or languages, cannot escape that Language which some would love to learn. This is because it is of remembrance one's rereward. Any way, one is a ward of such origin, which is reward enough. I love this line by Hillel, "Im Ain Ani Li, Mi Li?" Perke Avot 1:14

It is rendered several ways, but it's depth is deeper still. Kinda like the line in a beloved Psalm, 41 as the Hebrew originally rendered.41:8 "Deep is calling on deep, in the roar of waters: your torrents and all your waves swept over me." Psalm 42 in the Christian Bible

I agree with and respect Richard's suggestion/s , pay homage to origin, but keep straining at/for a gnat even as there is swallowing of a camel. paraphrase of Jesus' saying

Never underestimate your today as having run off and left our yesterday, all is momentously ever-present (zeman) and unbothered with even...our tomorrow.

May your hearts be moved to remembrance of usward,

Tim

Tutor
14th April 2013, 01:45 AM
Kinda like an Everlasting Gob Stopper (Willy Wonka), lots of delicious layering to be di-solved away. Then again, it is like the owl asking, "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? CRUNCH!"

either way, tis swallowed down, in the case of tootsie chewed upon, eventually all is swallowed for a given surgar rush; where Mom has had enough high-drama and finally orders the child that either ya calm it down or ya take it outside exhausting it at play.

Shakespear: "Much ado about nothing"

very profound actually, as he musta endured the surgar rush, seeing as they (translators to the King) dedicated Psalm 46 to Shakespear on his 46th birthday. this Psalm originally is 45th.

not meant in the way of diminishing the topic, but rather, to arouse insight of the greatness within the small, and the smallness within the great. let greatness and great be same, and smallness and small be same; letting same be same, for Same. sumptin like that.

For Same is like Mom, has the last word about it; cause oddly, even the ole owl did not resist the temptation to crunch.

Tim

eyeoneblack
14th April 2013, 03:53 PM
The 10 Sephirot are the Chakras.

I think you'll find the seven chakras we relate to the centers of our body are those from Binah to Yesod. :)

GMAN12
5th May 2013, 03:58 AM
I decided to revive this thread. I thought it might need some reviving because it was doing really good. Anyways the Kabbalah from Franz Bardon's "The Key to the True Kabbalah" is the cosmic language? It is the only place where I actually find the language at out of all the other books I have read. It also shows the first four keys from which there are many possibilities. Personally I think that the mental faculties are the best, but I think it is great to experiment and find the uses of all the other letters, all the combinations. What does Robert mean by words of creation? I think it is the cosmic language which allows us to create something from nothing or something that already exists. He says without the merging, it wouldn't be possible to oscillate the letters, let alone utter them in the Akasa, Mental, Astral, and Material worlds. What exactly is the Kabbalah in Franz Bardon's book?

IA56
5th May 2013, 08:37 AM
HP -

I took some free classes in the kabbalah offered on the internet (Sorry but they won't let me post the link. It's the BNEI BARUCH kabbalah education center.) Basically the Tree of Life is the Jewish Chakra system. The 10 Sephirot are the Chakras. They refer to the Sephirot as 'cups' that outside the human energy body fill with G-ds light. The cups have 'screen' over them that can become blocked so you can't properly receive G-ds light. (A Chakra blockage.) When you fill all the 'cups' with 'light' you can 'transcend time and space while still living in this world' 'have a direct connection with the hidden realms' thereby living 'in two worlds at once'. So in plain language, Astral Projection. I was like, "Well heck, I've been doing that for years."

That's pretty much how we do it around here. Fill the Sephirot/Chakras (or whatever you want to call them) with G-ds light (Energy) until the vibrations start and you pop out of body, thus transcending space and time while still living in this world. I'm not sure if they guy teaching it really knows what he's teaching. I think they see it more as a religious philosophy than a direct experience. Most of the students, I am sure, think of it as all being symbolic, but it is not symbolic, it is very literal.

I think he mentioned though in one of his self study videos, that the Kabbalah had some kind of code written into it that it wasn't supposed to be taught to the general public until a certain year, and that it wasn't until a few years ago that they said it was finally time and the generation had been born that could finally understand the Kabbalah which is why they are teaching it now.

Hi Leyla,
I did also sighn me up for the Kabbalah course but I never got any invitation to it??
But now when I read your comment maybe it was not that good when you suspect that the teacher did not know what he was teaching about??
It is not easy to translate the "higher" realms energy to our level, and I was at another forum and they did have a course in Kabbalah and he said that Kabbalah does not have anything to do with our world, I can understand that, but what I feel is very nesessary to translate it to what it is on our level, for that I know is ment, to give us the opportunity to know how we can change us to fit the energy and by that live it.

Love
ia

IA56
5th May 2013, 08:40 AM
I think you'll find the seven chakras we relate to the centers of our body are those from Binah to Yesod. :)

Hi eyeoneblack, I now understand better your writing after the experience at the other forum, without that other forum experience I can say I wouldn´t maybe ever understand what your knowledge are, now I am so impressed and very interested also to know more if you care to chare your knowledge here??

Love
ia

IA56
5th May 2013, 11:51 AM
Well, I'm not a big fan of Crowley, have his works though. I'm not into the magic ceremonial stuff. I think it's a little weird and unhealthy.

Eyeoneblack, I am of same feeling about Crowley, I have never read him but I feel it not healthy.

Love
ia

Dreamweaver
6th May 2013, 05:48 AM
Kabballah is meant to be personally received.... that is, understanding and wisdom imparted through experience of and conversation with Spirit. This conversation can not be granted through some internet source, it is personal and the conversation begins with genuine desire and devotion, is amplified by emotion, and much helped by the appropriate energetic signature. This is what Hermetic knowkedge and ritual is designed to create.

However, ritual does not need to be complicated or of a specific tradition, it does though need to be personally meaningful, to evoke devotion, and to change the brain-state. This is what ritual is supposed to do. Kaballah btw is an ancient Jewish mystical system. It is contained in the Torah, which is the New Testiment. The words of power are the Names of God: Eheieh, Yud He Vuv He, YHVH Elohim, El, Elohim Gebor, YHVH Aloah Va Daath, Elohim Tzabaoth, YHVH Tzaboath, Shaddai el Chai and Adonai ha Aretz - and each Name is a permutation of a creative power of God - this is what the Tree of Life is. Its the framework of the creative aspects of God in relation to each other. It is the "skeleton" of Spirit and it is our energetic spiritual skeleton. Macrocosm and microcosm.

When we invoke the names we activate Spirit within and all kinds of stuff happens.

My personal recommendation is Dion Fortune's Mystical Qabalah.

God will come to us where we are however, however it is we seek.

IA56
6th May 2013, 05:51 AM
Kabballah is meant to be personally received.... that is, understanding and wisdom imparted through experience of and conversation with Spirit. This conversation can not be granted through some internet source, it is personal and the conversation begins with genuine desire and devotion, is amplified by emotion, and much helped by the appropriate energetic signature. This is what Hermetic knowkedge and ritual is designed to create.

However, ritual does not need to be complicated or of a specific tradition, it does though need to be personally meaningful, to evoke devotion, and to change the brain-state. This is what ritual is supposed to do. Kaballah btw is an ancient Jewish mystical system. It is contained in the Torah, which is the New Testiment. The words of power are the Names of God: Eheieh, Yud He Vuv He, YHVH Elohim, El, Elohim Gebor, YHVH Aloah Va Daath, Elohim Tzabaoth, YHVH Tzaboath, Shaddai el Chai and Adonai ha Aretz - and each Name is a permutation of a creative power of God - this is what the Tree of Life is. Its the framework of the creative aspects of God in relation to each other. It is the "skeleton" of Spirit and it is our energetic spiritual skeleton. Macrocosm and microcosm.

When we invoke the names we activate Spirit within and all kinds of stuff happens.

My personal recommendation is Dion Fortune's Mystical Qabalah.

God will come to us where we are however, however it is we seek.

WoW,,Thank you, now I got my answere :-)

Love
ia

Dreamweaver
6th May 2013, 06:07 AM
Namaste ♡

CFTraveler
6th May 2013, 01:18 PM
Hmmm- I just saw this-

It is contained in the Torah, which is the New Testiment. The Torah is the first five books of the Old Testament. I'm sure that was a typo.

Tutor
6th May 2013, 02:45 PM
CFT,

hmmmm...perhaps a typo, but none the less, is insightful.

Jesus said, "I am alpha and omega".

5 - 22 - 12|TRUTH|Q=12 - 22 - 5

"The Way, the Truth and the Life"

5 = Life, the Torah and the Gospels+Acts, as the two 5's is a well-rounded Life (something old and something new).

22 = (perhaps the Way) Joshua - Daniel or Revelation - Romans

12 = (perhaps of the Truth or as conjointment of) The minor Prophets or Q the lost word as anyone's testimony or all of everyone's testimonial conjointly testifying, like say the 12 repentences of Sophia in the Pistis Sophia prior to Her 13th and final repentence.

these two extreme 5's are as the hands of Jesus nailed to the cross, with his shoulders disjointed.

theoretical of course...

this like where Jesus said that he comes back to this time wherein he is crucified.

past present future, past and future ever colliding inward upon the present

like where BC and AD in the collision give the Present of Presence, for it is in that specific time wherein Jesus reached out, saying that he fullfilled up to and set forth forward, alluding to the very forward as already conquered, that in this specific time all is finished.

thus he says, the kingdom is at hand, or that what is looked for as if is absent has already happened and is not seen.

seeting forth the new dispensation with 5, yet those 5 at the farthest reach at hand, ya see?

He speaks as the Father, and not with his own understanding, he said as much. so, he also said, let not the left hand know what the right hand is doing. this said because the Father said so through him, ya see?

there are several revelations scattered in various writs that mention 24 around the throne of The LORD as One (25). to say that when this 25 is that which of, 24 is. remaining as One never the less, yet always much more in deeds.

The Day is One of both dark and light, yet the day is 24 hours.

if we look at the week, the 1st day is present within all days, carried forward; even as the gatherance through the 1st day's sweep brings each day collectively in hand. this is as if to say that one hand sweeps through gathering to bring about the placement into the the waiting hand, and then does this over and over again. this is like the letter aleph, much like Ruth working her way around the perimeter of the field, whereof she gathers the charitable leavings left on the perimeter for the poor.

Boaz watches her gleaning way, realizing the beauty she possesses, with a grace though having fallen, because of the absense of pride, this absense her allowance that in hand she gleans as one admirably poor.

such is the very sweep of time et all, and why in 1st Cor. 13 charity or love is counted greatest among all, even over faith and hope. for what are either of the former (faith & hope) leading to charitable love, if in fact charitable love were absent, such that beauty can never be admirably seen.

and again, is why we pray with hands brought together, just as Boaz and Ruth came together. the same could be said of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. the same as Pistis and Sophia....etc.

with hands parted to the extremes Jesus died, so that with hands brought together in his Name we might too, have transfigurative life. taking up our crosses to bear, just as did Ruth having layed her's down to pick up such charitable gleanings.

a beautiful story. both about one's internality and one's externality. takes two to be real, and being real is oneness, the proof is in the child born of two having come together as one. same in to out.

coming together after such is like a flip inward, an embrace; where the hands come around another. like in Song of songs, such an embrace is mentioned. thereupon following, the holy kiss.

Truth remains in the midst to stay, but two 5's come round and touchingly touch, co-ming-ling for the co-me.

"If I am not for my self, then who is for me? If I am only for my self, then what am I? If not now, when?" Hillel

me, myself and I; (not the "I") but I, (not the "self") but my self; (not the "me") but me.

Jesus said, "what the Father has given me is mine, and no man can take it away."

man takes "ideas", the implementation is what is given of the Father that can't be taken, for it is received.

i forget the moniker of the (the typo), but was also shared, that Spirit is what gives Kabbalah to anyone, not "ideas" that can take it away from everyone. reading such writs much is masked on purpose, not because of trickery, but because the desire of the seeker is what connects with Spirit, and if so for a quick study, then the masking is unmasked.

Jesus said, "I leave you with the Holy Ghost/Spirit". to explain this, It is also revealed, that 3 and 3 are conterparts, 3 of heaven and 3 of earth.

it's like the (s)he in your dream. your dream was within, right? but, if seen within, why not also seek without until that which had seemed without is not without.

it's wild stuff, can't say as i have understanding of it. but, i have found that seeking is a bicurrent affair. as a brother said to me, he leaning over with his arms in a round with hands touching, "Life is out here"..."Face your fears within".

if heaven is not within then how be it, that it is without? if the earth is without then how be it, that the earth is not within? sumptin like dat

CFTraveler
6th May 2013, 03:16 PM
Well, some people have said that the New Testament is a midrashic comment on the Torah, so, I suppose it's not 'incorrect', if you lean that way. (I think it was Bart Ehrman, but I could be wrong about that, I tend to get authors wrong when I read a lot.) Remember the theories, but not so much the authors.

Tutor
6th May 2013, 03:24 PM
lmao, yep theories....endless pursuit.

authoring kinda nails the pursuable down, and then pursuit seems...well kinda like the conan thread's link, the cartoon where conan counsels the "thinker" about boredom setting in and the new challenge quested for.

it's amusing to "think" as long as its not taken seriously towards obstructing the pursuable theo-retically.

i wrote that lil didy up thar spontaneously CFT, is my bliss to let such stream out. I only hope that it's ok to be blissful.

ButterflyWoman
6th May 2013, 03:24 PM
Jesus said, "I am alpha and omega".
I think he said something more like:

"I AM: The Alpha and Omega"

Obviously in reference to the great I AM, the Source, Universal Consciousness, God, WhateverNameYouLike. But I digress, as I often do. (Been reading some work on early Christian documents and the many different Christianities that once existed, plus the battles and arguments of which was the "one true way" and once again thinking about how wrong the followers of an enlightened mystic can get things).

Tutor
6th May 2013, 03:33 PM
yeah! wow....

"I AM: The Apha and Omega"

hey now, that is sweet, imma keep it cuz it's a gem. thanks teach

i logged off, went to do somthing else, like housework. But, this here gem woofed through my warped, and had to come back with reoriented apprehension.

5+22+12=37| |37=12+22+5

37+37=72

edit:[respectfully noted for thread's genuineness...as the math i've given is apparently incorrect.]
EDIT[GMAN12's corrections: 37+37=74... Also those two numbers on the sides are equal to 39+39 so it is actually 78.]

oh, i now see the need to quit using the word "wrong", as "incorrect" seems more relative.

anywho, the member [kcsobko] did go into listing the names of G-d, being 72.

i really should go back a page and get that moniker, sorry member [kcsobko]. cuz i now see that ya said a whole lot back there, in very few words. thanks

this also has me pondering the separation of light from dark (night and daylight), though The Day is all encompassing.

so, Torah and commentary on Torah, isn't that what the Zohar is, the deeper mystical commentary of The Torah. like TorahoZ

ok, no more coffee...

GMAN12
6th May 2013, 07:03 PM
37+37=74... Also those two numbers on the sides are equal to 39+39 so it is actually 78.

Tutor
6th May 2013, 08:37 PM
37+37=74... Also those two numbers on the sides are equal to 39+39 so it is actually 78.

you mean to say that 36+36 is 72? can't argue with that.

hmmmm...i hand you a mystery to solve, not to correct with everyday math. what is truth's value within as well as without? how come it is said that the world is not worthy of the trued? how come it is said to seek ye within first?

are you seeing to read or reading to grade?

but kudos to ya. the math stands co-erected (| |). get your self in the center of that...maybe. edit:[or maybe...i am full of crap.]

GMAN12
6th May 2013, 09:06 PM
:)

Tutor
6th May 2013, 11:35 PM
Edwin P. Hubble quote:

"Humans have seven senses and they are:

sight
"He who sees, knows; he who sees not, knows not."

smell
"He who smells, knows; he who smells not, knows not."

touch
"He who touches, knows; he who touches not, knows not."

taste
"He who tastes, knows; he who tastes not, knows not."

hearing
"He who hears, knows; he who hears not, knows not."

intuition
"He who feels, knows; he who feels not, knows not."

equilibrium
"He who is in balance, knows; he who is not in balance, knows not.""

hopefully i can find an alternate website, it's in my threads somewhere from way back....

anywho, 6 and One in the balance. this 7th is like saying 'family' denoting the whole under one roof.

39-3=36
39-3=36

III, each pillar is value of 2, for in he she is; in she he is, in the child he and she are. thus family as one, this one the balance 7th.

members con-joint-ly

with 37, i gave 2 each side as hint toward the (| |). though pointing at the seeming ab-sence of the child of god.

like saying:

n'er Sinner, n'er Saint

but the S&S delivered me to

my inner and my ain't.

Dreamweaver
7th May 2013, 06:11 AM
Ha! Lol CFTraveler. Which is in the Old Testament. Thanks for knowing what I meant :-)

Dreamweaver
7th May 2013, 06:24 AM
Tutor my goodness. That little seed grows quickly in you, riotously branching by multiples. :-) My name is Kristen.

Tutor
7th May 2013, 02:32 PM
lol..Hi Kristen. My name is Tim.

get lots of sunshine and rain, even moonshine, where the bluegrass kisses the mountains

Rain Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUvG34jFc7s

but, i found her elsewhere and brought her home. I hadn't had a home for a very long time, and it came with her.

abundant and luxuriant (riotous growth)

People Like Us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oUIlWexNew

"Keep calm and carry on"