PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Sound? and Earth Chakra

WanderingNomad
19th June 2006, 08:26 PM
Has anyone ever used the throat chakra to create sound somewhere else in a room ? I was at a lost as to how to open the fifth chakra when at some point it came into my head to imagine createing a sound in front of me, I did that and my throat has been sore ever since. But I wondered if it would actually work.... I used my third eye to imagine vibrations in the air and sat doing this process for at least 10 minutes at the least it seems like an incredibly good way to play with the 5th chakra and see if it can open up :)

Oh ya, anyone ever used something referred to as the Earth Chakra ? or know exactly what it is used for... I only found mention of it in a book on Reiki meditation at Barnes and Nobles, when I'm not meditateing for an hour and half a day I troll the new age section reading every single section in every book about Chakras but have only seen it mentioned once.

P.S. while doing meditation and things I did "find it" using the sixth chakra, at which time it because incredibly easy to view places on the earth, mountains, forests, images of nature and it makes my feet tingle and I felt a brief increase in energy. aside from that I have no information on it, like sound that activates it, effects of too much or too little etc.

Aunt Clair
20th June 2006, 04:14 AM
[quote=WanderingNomad]Has anyone ever used the throat chakra to create sound somewhere else in a room ? I was at a lost as to how to open the fifth chakra when at some point it came into my head to imagine createing a sound in front of me, I did that and my throat has been sore ever since. But I wondered if it would actually work.... I used my third eye to imagine vibrations in the air and sat doing this process for at least 10 minutes at the least it seems like an incredibly good way to play with the 5th chakra and see if it can open up :)

What you are describing is called remote voice projection . It can be done local to your body or it can be sent to another who you can connect to the energy of . I can't send voice yet . I do hear mates who send to me . We are working on it . When Jodie or Andrew for example wants me to tune in because they are in meditation they cause the left jawbone to vibrate and a ringing sound like one gets in the ears occurs spiritually . I have just learned to send this back to them but not every time . We begin by connecting to each other's energy and then visualise a tunnel connected from the throat to the jawbone and send a trill into it . Another method is to send an energy cobra from the throat to the dragon eyes . These are on either side of the third eye on the forehead . But this is not a technique I am level with yet .

Oh ya, anyone ever used something referred to as the Earth Chakra ? or know exactly what it is used for... I only found mention of it in a book on Reiki meditation at Barnes and Nobles, when I'm not meditateing for an hour and half a day I troll the new age section reading every single section in every book about Chakras but have only seen it mentioned once.

There are certainly different terms used esoterically . The Earth Chakra is referred to at different point which are the lowest point of the energy body at that time for example ;

the red sacral chakra

the hermetic earth stone which is the male tan tien over the red and orange chakras

the sub spinal rose chakra-RB writes about this in MAP

the malkuth sepiroth called the kingdom and earth

Aleister Crowley wrote about the black cube and attempts to exceed it

when one reaches the cube they open it and see the tail of the dragon is in its mouth in an ouroborous

the golden mystic heart which is in the mirror upon which we stand above the Averse Tree of Death . The earth point becomes the star point then.

etcetera the earth point changes as the energy body lengthens

P.S. while doing meditation and things I did "find it" using the sixth chakra, at which time it because incredibly easy to view places on the earth, mountains, forests, images of nature and it makes my feet tingle and I felt a brief increase in energy. aside from that I have no information on it, like sound that activates it, effects of too much or too little etc.[/quote:2y20b6ba]
You realise , I think , that you have opened all the main chakras on the spinal column and you are focusing on them again to further your understanding of their natures and the skill they afford , as you continue to build up your light quotient by imbibing subsequent subtle body layers with light . The feet tingling is an excellent sign . I recommend you peruse the free tutorials on this site by Robert Bruce called NEW . I also recommend sitting in meditative trance and bringing up four cobras ;
on the right foot these are
in the front from the ball to the instep ROSE earth
in the back from the instep to the centre of heel AMBER fire
on the left foot these are
in the front from the ball to the instep AQUA air
in the back from the instep to the heell PURPLE water .

Congratulations . Good Start !! :D

WanderingNomad
22nd June 2006, 05:09 PM
I don't think I have opened all of them up as much as I can and should.... I have opened the 1st, 4th, 5th 6th 7th sitting here typing I can feel each and every one of them and a tiny bit of awareness at 3rd chakra constantly ( you know that feeling of pressure, that is constant for all of them ) but, the 2nd I only feel with meditation.

Thanks though that is a big help, I'll have to keep working on #2 till I can figure out/find a visulization to keep it on as I do the others, last night while meditateing I was actually able to keep the throat, heart, and third eye all open for about 10 seconds using a visualization technique which filled all three chakras with energy at the same time. I need to practice it more though, still wondering if its worth/productive to focus energy through three chakras at once I had to stop after 10 seconds because all three chakras became tired, mabye next time I can do it for longer...