PDA

View Full Version : The Dybbuk Box

DarkChylde
12th April 2013, 05:08 AM
this documentary really* blew up , when it first came out i was thoroughly fascinated by the dybbuk box (more accurately by how certain things come to reside in certain objects).The documentation/evidence was superb , i particularly liked how they didn't "push" the whole thing onto the the viewer to sell them into belief.
I thought the hype regarding the dybbuk box would die down and like always we'd move onto the next more interesting thing , so imagine my surprise when i found out a movie was made about it too!.

Have a gander at it , its not too long and will certainly leave you with something to think about.
Please click "close and play" in the lower mid section of the screen to get the video playing.

:arrow: The Dybbuk Box (http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/videobam.php?id=Sruqi).

CFTraveler
12th April 2013, 01:23 PM
I watched the 'documentary' (or was it a 'ghost story' show about it?) and at the end of the show they spoke about the book that was being sold about it. It made my "shenanigans" senses tingle (although fascinating). And then when the movie came out I had to smile.

DarkChylde
12th April 2013, 04:39 PM
yeah i don't know if it was a classic "ghost story" so i called it a documentary instead.The series comes back on in june i heard.
the movie on the subject wasn't good , not worth writing home about it , most of the time i kept wondering how much the lead Jeffery Dean Morgan looks like Javier Bardem .

CFTraveler
12th April 2013, 05:16 PM
They do look alike sometimes. I liked JDM in "the Losers" and of course Supernatural, wish Castiel could bring him back. Javier reminds me of a guy I used to know, with the castilian accent that irritates me so.

DarkChylde
12th April 2013, 08:38 PM
that's god way of saying "there's no such thing as too much of a handsome thing" :lol2:

CFTraveler
12th April 2013, 08:53 PM
:thumbsup:
Then you must have loved Skyfall....Even though they made JB look hideous in it.

DarkChylde
12th April 2013, 09:52 PM
his 'Eat Pray Love' type of version was good , i didn't mind the spiritual undertone either :angelic: