PDA

View Full Version : Child's arm.

susan
12th April 2013, 04:09 PM
Have been remembering some earlier experiences before I got heavily focused into my journal.
This was a lovely one.
Was awake in bed when hubby comes to bed. I 'm lying on my side with my back to him and he puts his hand on my head. I didn't move it because he was still awake. His hand now goes over my ear. Now this is Really annoying because it amplifies any sound. Not sure if he's asleep yet I lay patiently waiting for the right opportunity to move it. He then decides to put his other hand back over the top of my head touching my hair. Now I'm feeling really annoyed but he works hard and to move his hand if he was still awake , is like saying - get off-. So good little wife that I am puts up with this when he puts another hand on the other side of my head. ( did you spot it earlier than now?) Now I really am P***ed off so I slowly lifted my arm and gently took his arm by the wrist and moved it.
Then in a flash it dawned on me. He was touching my head in 3 different places. Not only does he not have 3 hands but even before the third hand came he physically couldn't have used 2 hands at the same time.
I looked down and I was holding a small child's hand by the wrist. Woke up immediately.This was lovely.
I must have waited so long that I passed into the mind awake body asleep stage without knowing.

roman67
18th April 2013, 08:57 AM
That was really amazing experience Susan. Thanks for sharing it.