PDA

View Full Version : More on Rain/Water energy... does this make sense?

Illogical1
19th June 2006, 09:21 PM
I was meditating on my last question when I was out walking around, and it sort of came to me in this way.

Water has a powerful form of life force, or prana in it- no matter how small the water molecule is, it has that property in it. The more water there is, the more energy there is.

What repels the negs is the speed of the water/prana, the faster the water is moving the faster the energy is moving and disrupting neg attachments. Which is also why taking a drive over a river will work more efficiently than just walking over it like I did. Because of the water flowing and the energy flowing usually perpendicular to you, and the speed of the car will increase the energy intensity.

What I was wondering, and let me know if any of you ever get the chance to try this- is to get on a boat on a lake or ocean that can get going pretty fast, during a negative attack. I am curious if the fast speed of the boat will be rubbing so much of the water's energy over you at a much faster rate than a shower or hose could do.

I don't know if what I am saying came out the way I wanted but I hope you know what I mean.

-Illogical

DAN
19th June 2006, 10:40 PM
Sorry to say it does'nt work that way, driving a car fast over a bridge limits your exposer! With a boat it does'nt matter if it's moving fast or anchored, same effect. What counts is the flow.

Illogical1
25th June 2006, 04:18 PM
have you ever tried it?

Gemma
25th June 2006, 10:43 PM
Sorry to say it does'nt work that way, driving a car fast over a bridge limits your exposer! With a boat it does'nt matter if it's moving fast or anchored, same effect. What counts is the flow.

I might be wrong but that doesn't really make that much sense to me.

If you read what RB has to say about it - particular from his own experience, just stepping over a water pipe in a street is enough to stop an attack in its tracks (correct me if I'm wrong, but I read one of his expereinces that involved stepping over a water pipe which stopped a very painful attack). You're only exposed to the energy for a very short time by stepping over a water pipe (and it worked for RB), so what makes you think that limiting your exposure doesn't work? Surely that doesn't matter, as demostrated? If you cross running water, that's enough to break an attack (according to my understanding of what RB has said/written).

So I don't see why Illogical's idea wouldn't work, but someone could give it a try and tell us what happened! :)

It's late, I'm off now to sleep after a nice shower. :)

DAN
26th June 2006, 06:30 PM
Gemma

Illogical is talking about attachments, i think your talking about major
attacks! Am i right? I'm an avid fisherman, i also live in Oregon and there is no shorted of rivers and streams. I've fished the ocean and cruised at
about 30-40 miles per hr. (it was a real nice boat). I''ve also have anchored in the Columbia river to fish for sturgeon and the current moves
pretty good. None of this has shacken my neg, but it always kicks the sh*t
out of it.
Of course major attacks would die down, because it seems like they
really hunker down. Whe exposed to water.

Dan

Gemma
26th June 2006, 07:16 PM
Gemma

Illogical is talking about attachments, i think your talking about major
attacks! Am i right? I'm an avid fisherman, i also live in Oregon and there is no shorted of rivers and streams. I've fished the ocean and cruised at
about 30-40 miles per hr. (it was a real nice boat). I''ve also have anchored in the Columbia river to fish for sturgeon and the current moves
pretty good. None of this has shacken my neg, but it always kicks the sh :lol: t
out of it.
Of course major attacks would die down, because it seems like they
really hunker down. Whe exposed to water.

Dan

I don't know really, it just didn't really make much sense to me. I thought if you have deep attachments, then the neg could hitch hike over water?

Rayson
26th June 2006, 07:39 PM
I'm just going to post real quick to try and clarify attacks vs attachments, and if you need me to expand more, I will do so.

An attack is what happens when a neg (outside of you) wants into you. They may want to get at you for a variety of reasons... energy theft is among the more common, but neg's reasons can vary quite a bit (to instill fear, to attach, etc.) Since your aura forms a natural spiritual shield, they now have to break this shield down/punch a whole in it, so they can get in, and have more direct access to you and your energy bodies. Attacks tend to be high-intensity, short-duration* events, in which a neg throws most of their energy at trying to get through your defences and into you. If they fail, they are out of energy, because attacks are quite difficult for them, giving them all the more reason and desperation to succeed- because they can potentially replenish their energies from your own if they get through to you. Attacks can cause/be anything from muscle ticks, to pin pricks, to anxiety attacks. They can be very powerful and disorienting, or also quite weak and minor in effect (usually representative of the power, but also the skill, of the neg performing the attack). Since the process of attacking you and getting past your aura, and also the process of attaching (which is also common as a result of successful attack) involves very subtle energies- a precise and intricate game of working subtle energies with other subtle energies, the disruptive effect of water is profoundly powerful in stopping the attack process cold (sort of like how even a small distraction during the difficult process of building a house of cards can cause the person to fumble and destroy the entire effort).
*Note on duration... Since an individual attack takes so much energy, it either works or doesn't, so it usually is over very quickly either way. If it fails... you corss water for instance, or run energy via NEW over the breech areas, the attack has ended for now, with you as the successful defender. However- whatever made you a target in the first place still likely (but not always) exists, and the neg may try back. The amount of time it takes will vary, but another attack may come... an hour later, or days later. I've been told that if you fend off a neg for a month, they tend to quit and try and find another target, but I don't know who gave me the month figure or why, so take that with a grain of salt. However- provided any of that is true, I guess you could say an attack is like a battle/skirmish, and the month (or however long) is like the war... so when I say the attack is over, realize the war is likely not to be, which is why I would strongly suggest that you start deploying countermeasures per PPSD.

An attachment on the other hand, means that a neg at one point or another, successfully breeched your defences, and made a connection with you. They are now already "in". From here they can secure their position a lot easier, and they also have easier access to you for the purposes of energy manipulation or theft (and bear in mind that manipulation of spiritual energy has correlations to all other energies- mental, emotional, and physical- for the purposes of manipulation and theft). Removing/breaking an attachment can be a difficult process spanning years (though, thankfully, some can be broken much much quicker, but the variables involved here are near infinite), and should most likely include regular energy work and defence application, core image work, and deep introspection. However- anything and everything (*note: intelligently and with reason) you do to try to hurt the neg/attachment can weaken them- their grasp and their influence. To this end, spending time over running water weakens them. Since an attachment is not an all-or-nothing quick-duration event, it becomes prudent to figure out what type of water and flow works best.

A few additional notes, coming mostly from things I have read from Robert:
-undeground springs seem to be very powerful
-oceans, while good at supressing neg influences while over them (and yes, presumably breaking attacks easily too)- seem to be mediocre when it comes to weakening attachments
-"healthier" (read: potable, clean) water probably works better (if the unhealthy water works at all?) than less healthy water
-proximity to the earth/ground seems to matter. Thusly, brideges, or lakes/oceans where the surface floor is much farther below you is probably less helpful than a river, which has less deep bottoms (usually)
-faster flow is probably stronger
-combining other removal methods, such as prayer, LBRP (lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram), core image work, etc. with the running water will likely create a synergetic increase in effectiveness.

wstein
26th June 2006, 10:07 PM
Keep in mind here that (flowing) water only stops energy based attacks/attachments. In many cases if the attacker or the attackers magic item is already attached to you, water will not be enough. Also water will do little against dimensional, psychological, self-inflicted, physical poisoning, and many other types of attacks.

Gemma
26th June 2006, 10:17 PM
I'm just going to post real quick to try and clarify attacks vs attachments, and if you need me to expand more, I will do so.

An attack is what happens when a neg (outside of you) wants into you. They may want to get at you for a variety of reasons... energy theft is among the more common, but neg's reasons can vary quite a bit (to instill fear, to attach, etc.) Since your aura forms a natural spiritual shield, they now have to break this shield down/punch a whole in it, so they can get in, and have more direct access to you and your energy bodies. Attacks tend to be high-intensity, short-duration* events, in which a neg throws most of their energy at trying to get through your defences and into you. If they fail, they are out of energy, because attacks are quite difficult for them, giving them all the more reason and desperation to succeed- because they can potentially replenish their energies from your own if they get through to you. Attacks can cause/be anything from muscle ticks, to pin pricks, to anxiety attacks. They can be very powerful and disorienting, or also quite weak and minor in effect (usually representative of the power, but also the skill, of the neg performing the attack). Since the process of attacking you and getting past your aura, and also the process of attaching (which is also common as a result of successful attack) involves very subtle energies- a precise and intricate game of working subtle energies with other subtle energies, the disruptive effect of water is profoundly powerful in stopping the attack process cold (sort of like how even a small distraction during the difficult process of building a house of cards can cause the person to fumble and destroy the entire effort).
*Note on duration... Since an individual attack takes so much energy, it either works or doesn't, so it usually is over very quickly either way. If it fails... you corss water for instance, or run energy via NEW over the breech areas, the attack has ended for now, with you as the successful defender. However- whatever made you a target in the first place still likely (but not always) exists, and the neg may try back. The amount of time it takes will vary, but another attack may come... an hour later, or days later. I've been told that if you fend off a neg for a month, they tend to quit and try and find another target, but I don't know who gave me the month figure or why, so take that with a grain of salt. However- provided any of that is true, I guess you could say an attack is like a battle/skirmish, and the month (or however long) is like the war... so when I say the attack is over, realize the war is likely not to be, which is why I would strongly suggest that you start deploying countermeasures per PPSD.

An attachment on the other hand, means that a neg at one point or another, successfully breeched your defences, and made a connection with you. They are now already "in". From here they can secure their position a lot easier, and they also have easier access to you for the purposes of energy manipulation or theft (and bear in mind that manipulation of spiritual energy has correlations to all other energies- mental, emotional, and physical- for the purposes of manipulation and theft). Removing/breaking an attachment can be a difficult process spanning years (though, thankfully, some can be broken much much quicker, but the variables involved here are near infinite), and should most likely include regular energy work and defence application, core image work, and deep introspection. However- anything and everything (*note: intelligently and with reason) you do to try to hurt the neg/attachment can weaken them- their grasp and their influence. To this end, spending time over running water weakens them. Since an attachment is not an all-or-nothing quick-duration event, it becomes prudent to figure out what type of water and flow works best.

-oceans, while good at supressing neg influences while over them (and yes, presumably breaking attacks easily too)- seem to be mediocre when it comes to weakening attachments
-"healthier" (read: potable, clean) water probably works better (if the unhealthy water works at all?) than less healthy water
-proximity to the earth/ground seems to matter. Thusly, brideges, or lakes/oceans where the surface floor is much farther below you is probably less helpful than a river, which has less deep bottoms (usually)
-combining other removal methods, such as prayer, LBRP (lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram), core image work, etc. with the running water will likely create a synergetic increase in effectiveness.

Thank you. Well I suffer these attacks every so often. And I am sure I have attachments too. I'll have to read this thread again because I get the feeling I'm missing a point, lol.

boris
15th July 2006, 10:16 PM
i have a long standing attachment which i am desperate to rid myself of, can i just confirm, will roberts "coiled tubing under bed" tec. (i forget the exact name) work for a long term, chronic attachment?

symptoms of which include:

negative thoughts popping nto my head from a seemingly exterior source, almost like a "screen" that sits ontop of my normal self, angling me towards making the worst possible decision ina ny given scenario.

when not in any decision making situation this "screen" seems to just sit there de centering me and attempting to hold me away from my true essence, essentially making me feel apathetic and numb.

lethargy (sometimes extreme)

nightmares

i amsure it is not a purely psychological thing as i can clearly discern (although not readily access and express) my true untainted self, with this "prescence" slapped ontop wherever i go and whatever i do.

the use of countermeasures and wards acts to temporarily repell the "prescence" and clear my mind to some degree however it is always not long before it regains its lost territory.

this has been persisting now for about a year.

so, will the water under the bed work for this type of thing?

and, is it possible to set up some sort of hydrocycle system where water is reused over a constant cycle?

i am supposing there may be problems with the absorbtion of negative energy (?)

thanks.

stargazer
18th July 2006, 01:01 AM

Do you have any thoughts on the effectiveness of saltwater pools? More and more pool owners are going with saltwater... a good friend of ours just put in a saltwater pool, and an inground saltwater jacuzzi, with lots of rocks and natural features, and a waterfall so the water is in constant motion. Also, when the jacuzzi is off, water spills over its step-like edge into the pool at all times, so there is another source of motion in addition to the filters, etc. The salt concentration is heavy enough to be able to taste, and significantly affect your buoyancy while in the water. So while it is an artificial environment, it's salty, under ground level, and in motion.

CFTraveler
18th July 2006, 01:06 AM
I have a saltwater pool, and when I go in it and the water is circulating there is a definite feeling of 'well being'. And I also feel energized. Now, I haven't been attacked for awhile (actually, not since we've put in the pool) so I can't serve as a test subject for what would happen after one.