PDA

View Full Version : Neg integrating into personality

Peacefultravel
20th April 2013, 10:50 AM
Hi, all.
I've re-read Robert's PPSD book again recently. Now, there was one thing that got me wondering.. Once or maybe a few times he alluded that possesions can progress into negs integrating themselves into peoples personalities.
Wanting to find out more, neither the book nor posts in the forum seems to have any further information on this.

There seems to be a lot of ways to find out if yourself or others are suffering from psychic attack or possesion, but how would one figure out if a possesion is gone so far to override someones original personality?

What kind of behavioural changes would one look out for, especially in others? Would the process be still reversible, spiritualy?

CFTraveler
20th April 2013, 05:32 PM
I personally believe most of personality is created as a survival tool, so it's a very difficult to discern- it's a very tough question. I think that a symptom of possession would include such things as 'missing time', and finding other people's reactions baffling, because it's not 'you' that's in possession of your body.
Instead of looking for changes in your personality that can come from changes in your environment, look for other symptoms- such as, can I control my thoughts, or (because we can't always control thoughts, as a quick read in a meditation forum will tell you) does the reaction or thought fit the stimulus (are you reacting to something that is happening), or does a thought follow a pattern? If you can answer those questions, then chances are that your personality changes are developmental- because everyone's personalities are constantly developing, as our circumstances change.