PDA

View Full Version : Life After Birth

CFTraveler
26th April 2013, 07:14 PM
Do you believe in Life after Birth?
I saw this on Facebook in Spanish, and was about to translate it, when I decided to see if it already existed in English, and was happy to see it did. So here's a little anecdote. (I wouldn't call it a joke, but R. Laitman did.) So here it is:

http://laitman.com/2010/09/do-you-believe-in-life-after-birth/

eyeoneblack
27th April 2013, 12:37 AM
Hmm. Having had a very conflicted relationship with my mother I'm not sure I can relate. I'm not sure I'm not an atheist, but I study and I learn in a secular way - in a way that seems to my sensibilities the best I can do. It was an interesting dialogue, but not so persuasive.
Bottom line, just don't bring up Mom and I'll be okay.

Boo on me :(

Tutor
27th April 2013, 02:19 AM
absolutely perfect CFT.

quote from anecdote: "The Believer: No, no! I don’t know how life after birth will be exactly, but in any case, we will meet our mother and she will take care of us!"

Life/Zoe is exactly life (feminine). the real question for anyone is, who is 'that which lives' the life? for it is that which lives which is cared for.

7(7), even 7(70). what does 'that' mean?

Zayin is 7, thus Zayin(Zayin) is 7(7). two zayins standing together is saying "rich, move". Ayin is 70, zayin(ayin) is 7(70). 7(70) = 490, which is TavTsade, twixt these two is shin resh qoph; silent yet present none the less. the mystery is what happens when 7(70) states TavTsade, what silently happens twixt* these two such that they find themselves standing faced together.

remember that Hebrew is read from right to left, so when looking for the meaning of TavTsade, flip the letters around. some would say that Hebrew letters are magic; some would see that they are miracles in and of themselves as Miracle.

I reckon it is hard not to love a miracle, but I've also read it said, to love thine enemys - Jesus. oft times what seems as an enemy has served towards fear that would within antagonistically bring about the collectivity of Miracle. 'scared strait' as it is said from many having gone wrong to have come about righted. fear of God, i reckon it is known as, and understood by some to be very 'that'. odd how 'asher' also means happiness, to be joyful. it's like joy once felt, having been scared strait, becomes one's Friend; for it ain't easy to stay strait, like a child re-orienting ya see; so they work together as cause and effect, but in a different way, a juxtapositioning instead of what was as before as seeming opposition. though seeming, none the less opposition. were this for you or against you, or both? that is up to where one is, localization of self. once friends, what is the past compared to such a presence of Friend?

it is like, to get through life one feelingly becomes as a sword defensively 'so' (logic); but getting localized in the life one is that which is beaten into a plow share. which would you rather have?

the depiction of Justice is a sword resting in laurels upon its hilt (!), pointing upward from the statement 'non sine causa' or not without cause. this literal statement serving as the deeply emotional expression "Your will be done God, not mine". Jesus said, "with men these things are impossible, but, with God all things are possible". even the most scant of an (i) must reconoiter whereto is the blade pointedly reckoning they. but we may see that it is given that the sword of spirit is the word (logos). therefore, we must needs, give it up in that surrender at arms length, as it is, we dwell on earth in constant plea for a peace that we know not of, as yet.

so it is ever between or be twixt* logic and logos, seemingly so.

i did edit this....lol

Tim

Hayah is an interesting word, also is Ehyeh which is issued as "I am", sometimes given as Ahyah. it is said that both the latter terms are derivatives of the former Hayah.