PDA

View Full Version : Boosting signal, reducing noise

SoulSail
28th April 2013, 12:06 AM
Lately I've been working (if it could rightly be called that) on my intuitive abilities. Last week I gave a friend a first unofficial psychic reading, an event that surprised the heck out of me. I've never done this, but in short, most of the images I got surrounding this person were in fact related to his life in some manner. Some of these images were distinct: a violin, a lizard, two cats, an old family photo--all meant something of varying importance. These were clear signals.

On the other hand, I had considerable "noise." About 40% of images that surfaced were random and meaningless and I quickly moved on, stating clearly that I had no idea how accurate signal and noise both merged together and that I didn't know how to separate, so I just shared what came to mind.

So forum members, anyone out there have thoughts on this, or how we can boost signal while reducing noise?

Soul

CFTraveler
28th April 2013, 04:46 PM
Practice, practice, practice.

ButterflyWoman
28th April 2013, 04:52 PM
Yeah, pretty much what CFT said. It just takes time and practice. The more you do it, the better you get at tuning out or at least disregarding the extraneous noise.