PDA

View Full Version : Deceptively Deep.

DarkChylde
29th April 2013, 06:59 PM
This is a panel from "Subnormality" which makes issue awareness comics.This one is called "Monstrous Discrepancies" and is currently making rounds on tumblr/reddit/imgur , it addresses issues young people or young adults might be grappling with.I really liked this one so i decided to post it at FB too , i was literally taken aback by how many people liked commented and shared it.
Please take a minute and give it a gander.

BDeye
29th April 2013, 09:06 PM
Enjoyed these, thanks.

CFTraveler
29th April 2013, 09:36 PM
:thumbsup:
*like*

DarkChylde
30th April 2013, 10:17 AM
:thumbsup:=our equivalent of fb "like"

:D

BDeye
30th April 2013, 10:48 AM
:thumbsup:

Tutor
30th April 2013, 12:47 PM
awesome use of imagery to convey truth. I especially like the 'Monstrous Discrepencies'. I assume that every detail within and inacted to the without is everybit heard and seen. this way, with an 'I don't give a hoot', I am free of it. multi-angle profiling as which we endure has surely birthed the "derivative" thinking which has clearly led us all up the dead end alley of superficiality's most guised morons. we each might buy shoes, but we by god each walk in our own shoes.

in addition, it appears that quite honestly, as a global people, we've nothing left to lose; which in depth means that we've rightly won.

two thumbs up

EDIT: it is bilateral, agreements, both vertical rows horizontally true, same, as one; Tzemach - branch~same brother, twins as two branched sides gathered and grafted together in the womb, of one heart fed and one spinal cord shared, the finish as fleshed over, yet face to face bicamerally challenged (X). Whole as agreements = YHVH [The Spirit and the bride say come][him who hears say come]

good stuff for a treatise...broader treatment, but lets keep it on the strait and narrow.