PDA

View Full Version : some insight and help please.

DarkChylde
15th May 2013, 05:07 PM
I'm doing an energy work course and these days and we are learning how to make merkaaba type vehicles ; a part of the vehicle is to make an energetic construct first and then learning how to connect the pieces and after that directing their movement as a unit.It's working mostly with the crown and other exterior upper chakras.

Before getting on with the course I decided to work on the brow-area/3rd-eye/ajna chakra separately to make sure I have enough energy going to sustain a vehicle.

For the past few days i have exercised my brow center like this :

*Making a cylinder that has its base in between the eyebrows and its upper part at the level where the forehead ends and the scalp starts.I rotate this cylinder both clockwise and anticlockwise

*I make circular movements where i move the energy outward from the eyes and take it back in (like a car wheel turning circularly forward) , I do this both outward and inward (car wheels rotating in reverse)

*I make simple circular movements in the brow center (like taking your finger and turning it round and round on your forehead).Again clockwise and anti-clockwise.

*Sometimes i just go with the flow and let the energy make it's own geometric shapes.Sometimes I make geometric figures and rotate them in different axis like a few movements in Y'-axis a few in Z'-axis and some in X'-axis.

Okay so the problem now is I'm not really noticing any good energy sensation like a prickling sensation , feeling of warmth , feeling of fuzziness or twitching or jerking pulsations in that area.

I've been at it a couple of days but clearly no perceptible or even at least noticeable energy sensations so far.

What does this mean? area is blocked so needs more work ? i need to devote more time in practice? how do i get effective flow going here? what could possibly be the issue here?

This kind of energy work is very tedious and time consuming and without even a hint of success I'm not sure how to keep at it, I'm not sure where to go from here.

Come on AD help a guy lagging behind - need your help to pull through and catch up with the rest of the folks in class.
No big ambitions here I just want to stay abreast with rest of the people when they start making their vehicles , I'll be very disappointed and feel left out if that happens.

Any insight or suggestions would be really* helpful.

BDeye
16th May 2013, 08:22 AM
Well I thought more experienced practitioners may have answered by now so I'll have a try. This may be inadvisable though, I think there is most likely a natural growth process in every ones makeup and to over exert might not be healthy. Now that I got that out of the way. I never used to muck about much with energy work, never had to. Projection came easy so I didn't see the point. One day I had a few hours to kill so sat down and didn't get up until I started to feel something. I concentrated on my brow center, again inadvisable. That night I had two very strong brow strobes. I was hooked then, did a refresher on the energy exercises. Here I played around quite a bit with different energy actions until I find ones that worked for me.

I found what worked for me was the same sort of dogged attitude, saying to myself I'm not going to get up until I get what I'm aiming for. It usually took between an hour or two hours to get anything going, but once it started, I needed to do nothing. The energy just moved and sloshed of its own accord. I could give it a nudge here or there but it generally move by itself. I also found when it hit different areas it would change how it felt and moved.

I don't think there's anything wrong with your exercises. It may be an energy blockage, but I think there I people here better qualified to answer that than me. I haven't done this for a while now, just to busy, but I recommend it just for the experience.

DarkChylde
16th May 2013, 05:50 PM
what you're saying is that you kept tweaking the proces till it worked?

BDeye
16th May 2013, 07:23 PM
No, I just picked a particular energy movement (brushing for example), and and kept using it. It took me probably about two hours before the sensations were moving by themselves and then I wasn't doing anything to keep them going. I walked around, after the session, for a good fifteen minutes and they just kept going. I also started with my feet, until the sensations were going by themselves, and then worked my way up. This wasn't a mild tingling, it was very pronounced, and depending on the area the sensations had their own unique feel and pattern of movements. pick a particular movement which you get the best response with, then stick with it.

Before I sat down and really applied effort to it, the sensations had always been very mild, bordering on an imaginary tingle. After that, they came on with the strength very similar to what I experience when I project, except with more control. I kept this up for about a week with about the same response every time. Unfortunately my priorities have shifted and I'm having to devote that time and focus elsewhere. I will hopefully be able to get back into things again one of these days.

Question, how long are you devoting to a session and to a particular area?.
Also again, it has been advised not to overwork the energy body, so if things do pick up and don't feel right , stop.

BDeye
16th May 2013, 07:55 PM
I really hope this helps, I know very well how frustrating it can be when results aren't showing up.

DarkChylde
16th May 2013, 08:38 PM
bear with me please I'm having difficulty understanding what you're saying.

It took me probably about two hours before the sensations were moving by themselves and then I wasn't doing anything to keep them going
I ought devote more time to practice?

This wasn't a mild tingling, it was very pronounced, and depending on the area the sensations had their own unique feel and pattern of movements.

hunh? if you had energy going and results coming up , that's like the opposite of my situation.

Before I sat down and really applied effort to it, the sensations had always been very mild, bordering on an imaginary tingle. After that, they came on with the strength very similar to what I experience when I project, except with more control
again , are you suggesting i ought apply "real" effort? - i'm having difficulty understanding what that means actually.

BDeye
16th May 2013, 08:41 PM
I'm sorry, obviously made things worse.

First answer a question. How long are you devoting to a session.

DarkChylde
16th May 2013, 08:50 PM
no fixed time really , like I said my class is moving on pretty fast , they are already connecting their energy ports to make apparatus for the vehicle i was talking about.I mean they are at a point where they can take the energy and hold it in sustained shapes (that's why I'm feeling pressed for time)
I talked with the person whom we are undertaking the course from and he was kind of nonchalant , talking more with him would have left me miffed and things would have gone south for sure , so I decided to work on the situation myself before making an issue out of it.
I practice twice or thrice daily in 15 to 20 minute sessions.Or sometimes only once if i have too many real world problems ongoing.

BDeye
16th May 2013, 09:01 PM
Okay. don't get mad now, bugger the class and what everybody else is doing.
My answer for your question on how much time you should spend, is to spend as much time as is necessary to get a result. For me it took hours. I sat there and said I'm not getting up until I get a strong response (you'll know what a strong response feels like).

I'm trying to keep this clear, so I'll ask a question and wait for a response.

Next question.
Is there any area on your body that feels even mildly responsive to energy work.

DarkChylde
16th May 2013, 10:10 PM
Is there any area on your body that feels even mildly responsive to energy work.
no i don't think so.

My answer for your question on how much time you should spend, is to spend as much time as is necessary to get a result.
doesn't the NEW manual say that some sort of sensation would be apparent right away? (its been years since i read properly btw).

BDeye
17th May 2013, 01:06 AM
Been a while since I read it as well. All I know was my sensations were very mild for most of the session, then picked up quite quickly at about the two hour mark. The only area that has given me trouble has been the throat center, which showed only a little activity. I think the fact that you're feeling absolutely no sensation may be a blockage, but someone with more experience would answer that better, or possibly be able to give advice on how to deal with it. I'm only giving answers from personal experience and there is a large possibility that how we respond to these exercises will be different. I tend to use brute force, which may not be the best approach for you. I have never done any work with merkabah/merkavah and my attempt to help has only been to address the energy issues.

again , are you suggesting i ought apply "real" effort? - i'm having difficulty understanding what that means actually.

Hmmm. Yes maybe I should have phrased that differently. "Real effort" is quite subjective,only you can know how much effort/concentration you are applying and I'm sure you're giving it your all.

Here again I am only speaking from personal experience, I don't think maybe effort is the right word, rather I spent more time than usual. My usual approach had always been these short sessions (15-20 minutes), when I devoted hours to the practice I showed results. I think that is what I meant by effort. I also found keeping the energy actions simple (like brushing or sponging), I stayed away from complex motions. I found it easier to concentrate on the motion if it was a simple gesture and then just applied "brute force/concentration" to it. I say it took two hours it but may have been more or less, but once the energy gained its own momentum, I did very little to keep the vibrations going, only nudging it in directions I wanted to send it. My base center throbbed/pulsed and vibrated for a while after the sessions and I experience brow strobes later that night.

DarkChylde
17th May 2013, 07:46 AM
It usually took between an hour or two hours to get anything going, but once it started, I needed to do nothing

It took me probably about two hours before the sensations were moving by themselves and then I wasn't doing anything to keep them going.

All I know was my sensations were very mild for most of the session, then picked up quite quickly at about the two hour mark
I'm assuming your breakthrough occurred after the "2 hr" mark

I picked two things that could help me the same way

*Trying different movements and sticking to one that fits best (or the flow comes easy and movement more or less proceeds on it's own with minimal effort).

*Stick to that movement (even hours if it takes) till the breakthrough takes place.

what do you think?

BDeye
17th May 2013, 07:55 AM
I'm assuming your breakthrough occurred after the "2 hr" mark

I say it took two hours it but may have been more or less

You may find it takes an hour, it may take five hours. There's no guarantees.

*Trying different movements and sticking to one that fits best (or the flow comes easy and movement more or less proceeds on it's own with minimal effort.

*Stick to that movement (even hours if it takes) till the breakthrough takes place.

Yep, cool try it see if it works. If you still don't get any response I think consulting Robert would be the way to go.

DarkChylde
17th May 2013, 09:35 AM
aah okay.
elbow grease apparently won't cut it , time for our lil DC to break out the big guns on this one. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/soldier-baby/shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif (http://emoticoner.com)