PDA

View Full Version : Defining the High Self

kimberely
15th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Hi all,

I use to frequent this board some time ago (I've had to re-boot my membership a few times) and miss this space!

I see a lot of discussion here about the High Self. I find more than ever, that it seems many ideas and definitions abound regarding this term (and in some cases, seems mainstream is using it in a way that to me is more 'ego bound' that the original meaning). What is the general consensus here?

Aunt Clair
17th May 2013, 09:00 AM
Imho and ime the Higher Self is the aspect of the magickian's human energy body which projects from the solar plexus as a yellow fire energy silhouette with a lion maned aura. If the magickian will take consciousness into the space between the yellow and green chakras they can then project from there coming out of the front of the heart about a metre from the body turn and facing self "have knowledge of and communication with " the higher self.

The Guardian Angel is a higher vibration than the HS and the united GS/HA is higher still . A higher vibration affords greater consciousness , better communication and greater wisdoms attained in pathworking. The highest self changes over time with the development of the magickian.