PDA

View Full Version : IIH Step four

GMAN12
16th May 2013, 08:41 AM
Hello all. I am actually on step four in IIH. I have been doing it for 6 months so far. I have come across something now at the beginning of step four. I am having trouble with Transference of consciousness. I thought I was doing it right, but really I have no idea. I imagine myself transferring to another person, imagining myself feeling what they are. Doing it by cutting time and space as if they are standing right in front of me. I reach in and enter the imagined being. Am I doing it right? Also for the Physical part of the step. Is it necessary to learn the hand signs?

Aunt Clair
17th May 2013, 08:53 AM
Hello all. I am actually on step four in IIH. I have been doing it for 6 months so far. I have come across something now at the beginning of step four. I am having trouble with Transference of consciousness. I thought I was doing it right, but really I have no idea. I imagine myself transferring to another person, imagining myself feeling what they are. Doing it by cutting time and space as if they are standing right in front of me. I reach in and enter the imagined being. Am I doing it right? Also for the Physical part of the step. Is it necessary to learn the hand signs?
I suggest you watch the old Disney film ; Sword in the Stone. The wizard asks Wart to become each animal. And in Game of Thrones there is an example in the Wildling who becomes the crow and for a time sees with the crow's eye.

That is how exacting the transfer of consciousness is. The body can either morph in a subtle body energy form and become shaped like that animal but not physical or enter the body of an animal.

When you enter the animal you should be discreet and gentle imho so that you do not cause undue alarm or fright. Then look through their eyes as if their eyes were your own . In this manner you may fly as a kookaburra or swim as a shark. With practice , it is much easier.

Entering a human is invasive and I would suggest you practice with a peer and ask permission. Just as I would suggest leaving any animal that you frighten although we cannot ask permission of animals beforehand.

As for the hand gestures ; Bardon suggests that the magician employ their own gesture for each element. That is fine , if you wish. Nothing is compulsory. I found that this was not a strength of mine or necessary either. I found that I could draw in fire energy , for example, without a hand gesture. The point of the gestures were to be able to play tricks and make something occur without being obvious that the magickian did that . If you would like to play tricks then by all means spend time learning hand gestures.

As for me, I prefer learning to use the elements to heal,to shield and protect, to project, to navigate, et cetera.

BDeye
17th May 2013, 09:01 AM
Reminds me a bit of borrowing from Terry Pratchett. Granny Weatherwax is my hero.

I suggest you watch the old Disney film ; Sword in the Stone.
Haven't seen that in years.

GMAN12
17th May 2013, 08:21 PM
I agree Aunt Clair. I've got a relative who volunteered to let me enter her. She actually wants to do these things as well, but I find it extremely hard because her parents are both really into the LDS church and are always by her. How could I do it like in secrecy or could I create a sigil for it?

Aunt Clair
17th May 2013, 11:42 PM
I agree Aunt Clair. I've got a relative who volunteered to let me enter her. She actually wants to do these things as well, but I find it extremely hard because her parents are both really into the LDS church and are always by her. How could I do it like in secrecy or could I create a sigil for it?

I don't use sigils. I did try that for a while but I found it unnecessary and not practical. It was superfluous. For example, when I evoke I call directly the sigil would just be another task to complete. It would be like trying to recall a code for a person before you entered the phone number It is enough to be able to recall the name and phone number much less look up or recall a sigil. But when I began I enjoyed researching angelic sigils and connecting to them in that manner.

It is easier to transfer consciousness when you are next to the person/animal . The goal is to transfer the consciousness. If you can move consciousness through your body to project from and into each stone; the centre of head, chest and belly, then you should be able to use this same intuitive method to transfer into another lifeform. If you can't project at will yet, you might want to start with that , first. It is much easier to transfer consciousness within one's own body than to shift it into another lifeform.

I don't think that Bardon covers this well and yet I can't think how to explain it any better myself, unfortunately. To me it is sort of like thinking of a locale then seeing that locale in the mind's eye , visualising it and then taking the awareness to that locale and once there focusing on seeing it clairvoyantly and anchoring it completely . In the case, of the animal or human the locale is behind the eyes of that being.

I found a good exercise was to look through the eyes of someone who calls you on the phone with permission. It helps if they had a need to call you because they have intuitively made that energy connection seeking you out. This is why the magickian often knows who is calling when the phone rings or was just thinkng about a person when they call. It can work both ways though. Make that energy connection and then follow it back to the source and see through their eyes. It helps if they will be very still when you do this. But when you get good at it you can stay with them while they are moving. Interestingly when you see through their eyes you will see in open eyed clairvoyance and you will see spirits and energy colours and other projectors.

When I first spoke to Robert Bruce over the phone , he played this game with me and told me to see through his eyes to tell him where he was, who else was in the room and what the room looked like. I got what he calls the Alice in Wonderland effect. Everything was reversed. I saw he was in a kitchen. I saw his sister's husband standing near the refrigerator which was correct but it was inon the other side of that kitchen. I saw that it was a very hot day and that his sister was sitting at the kitchen table . I could see she was barefoot and wearing loose fitting clothes but strangely I could see that she wasn't wear undergarments which is kind of bizarre to be able to perceive that. I was euphoric . Now my mum did this all the time but blocked me from turning it on her. She would call me before school and tell me to take off that skirt as it was too short and that top needed ironing and so forth. She would also link and say go answer the phone. I would complain that it had not rung because I would be entranced in a book. But it would. As I was walking to get the phone she would tell me what to say having already identified the caller and their message; "and tell Aunt Billy that you can babysit. "But she prevented me from seeing her on the phone, ever. I could see my sister or my boyfriend on the phone but Robert Bruce provided a much better conduit because he is very strong in the energy body. When you practice , it will be much easier if you choose a partner who has done this before and if you choose a peer with a strong energy body.

I find that connecting over the internet is even easier than the phone. Both of these are mediums which can facilitate the transfer of consciousness. Any connection will do, a photograph is more difficult but it can work, also.

These exercsises are true remote view. Today this term is used for psychic prediction of the next card or shape but that has nothing to do with remote viewing.

As with all magick , the more you do this the better you will be at it. I suggest prep work before exercises; sit in dim light in sacred chamber, open in protection, draw energy down and through the spine , then reverse the flow drawing energy up from the earth through the legs to the third eye. Breathe slowly and focus , entering trance and then begin your exercise.

Here are my notes from STEP IV which might help , too;
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,341.0.html

GMAN12
18th May 2013, 03:59 AM
Oh yes I saw the same notes you wrote on the franz bardon forum. I also wanted to know how I could vibe out at will, maintain it, and get into the akasha as well as get there at will. Thanks. This is the same GMAN12 from Fbf.hermetics.com and again I am sorry for that fight I had with ether.

Aunt Clair
27th May 2013, 09:05 AM
Vibing out at will is discussed a lot on this forum and is tangent to this thread. But you could enter the key words vibes or projection vibes in the search engine here at AD or go to Google and search this site
by entering;

site: Astral Dynamics vibes
I got my thread this way too;
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?1136-Vibes-lower-tan-tien-Slip-out-upper-tan-tien-Manifest-Vortex

Oh! I wrote that long post on how to manifest Akasha and now I see you want to project to the Akashic Plane. That is another method;

http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,999.0.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/astral_dynamics/astral_dynamics29.htm