PDA

View Full Version : Please help someone in need

Vilkate
20th June 2006, 05:25 PM
So...

A friend of mine was recently diagnosed an illness that is carried by ticks. Due to this, her overall health has been going worse, and old illnesses have become active again. Doctors and healers are doing their job, but it isn't helping too much.

So maybe those who can could send her healing energy and prayers- I am really hoping that she will get better...

Her name is Undiine and she lives in Latvia, if this helps.

Thank you.

Kalonek
20th June 2006, 05:57 PM
Hi,

are you talking about the Lyme disease ? It can indeed weaken one's health after a few weeks or months, but antibiotics can generally get rid of it fortunately.

I'll make a prayer and send some energy to your friend, it will help her hopefully.

Vilkate
20th June 2006, 06:11 PM
Yes, it is the same! I just didn't know how it is in English - actually , quite similar to Latvian.
It just seems to have become too strong for her.

Thank you for helping! :)

CFTraveler
20th June 2006, 06:11 PM
I affirm that Undiine is healthy, and that every hand that touches her is the healing hand of God.

Vilkate
20th June 2006, 07:53 PM
Thank you.

22nd June 2006, 12:31 AM
So...

A friend of mine was recently diagnosed an illness that is carried by ticks. Due to this, her overall health has been going worse, and old illnesses have become active again. Doctors and healers are doing their job, but it isn't helping too much.

So maybe those who can could send her healing energy and prayers- I am really hoping that she will get better...

Her name is Undiine and she lives in Latvia, if this helps.

Thank you.
I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

TonyC
22nd June 2006, 12:53 AM
I too shall say a prayer for her.

Vilkate
23rd June 2006, 08:07 AM
Thank you all very much.