PDA

View Full Version : Levitation

GMAN12
17th May 2013, 07:28 PM
Hey guys! I recently came up with an idea. I thought about a plan I could use to be able to levitate possibly within three months. I remember that we can do anything and it was a great idea not to forget about breaking barriers. Maybe this could my first barrier. I am going to dedicate two hours a day for 90 days on affirmations, sigils for my mind, one pointed meditation, thinking about levitation, akasha, air, and water pore breathing (akasha for sentience, air for floating, water for decrease in the influence of the magnetic forces) And directly influencing the magnetic fluid. I will post my success and even show it in a video.

DarkChylde
17th May 2013, 07:50 PM
what!http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-026.gif (http://emoticoner.com)
no "light as a feather stiff as a board?"
sorry i just HAD to stick that in .

GMAN12
17th May 2013, 08:17 PM
Lol

susan
17th May 2013, 09:18 PM
GMAN12,
I love your enthusiasm. Have read all your posts, and don't want to discourage you from your journey but I worry that you are in such a hurry. You say you are 16 and have failed exams put on weight and don't sleep well.
You are here for a reason like all of us . yours might even be more important than ours ( or on a more advanced level as you are starting so young ) but please dedicate as much time to this current existence ( learning ie love, compassion, assisting,)
I was advised once by "Her crow" to keep one foot firmly on the ground as what we do here in this life is just as important.
I wish at 16 I had the knowledge that you have and the drive, so if I have overstepped the mark and offended I apologise and please forgive me

GMAN12
17th May 2013, 10:20 PM
Yeah I have got to dedicate more time to this existence. I felt myself slowly floating away from the material world and onto practice as something more. I think that not sleeping well and hardcore depression (so much I almost took my own life) had lead me to focus on one thing. When you give up everything, you are free to do anything came to my mind. I started to remember the people who influenced me like my grandma who told my my great great grandparents were mediums, that my aunt was a kahuna, and a Korean man came to my house with a pendulum, read my mind, was a taekwondo master (9th degree black belt) and was a healer, I thought to myself. What are these? Are they gifts? My parents always told me they were gifts and only certain people could have it. This is what gave me the drive. I knew in my heart that this wasn't true. This is how I got on this path. I know that this was the reason I fell into depression; either I was getting negatively influenced by a being knowing I would overpower them one day, or that I was focusing on that one thing and got my awakening. I think it was the awakening because of the trauma. It took about 10 suicides within my state and 5 within the same small city of mine for me to realize it.

ButterflyWoman
18th May 2013, 02:32 PM
Be careful with ignoring the material world. Sometimes we use metaphysical experiences in the same way some people use video games or television or reading (or even more physically destructive things like excessive alcohol consumption or the use of illicit drugs): as a non-productive escape, to avoid dealing with things you feel you can't deal with.

Mystical experiences are fine, and I'm not saying there's something wrong with it, but you can't just focus on "spiritual practices" and ignore everything else if you sincerely want to break out of your default worldview. Existence is always about balance, and achieving that balance is very tricky business. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that if it's "spiritual" it must be growth-producing. That is not always the case. In fact, for a lot of people, it's not even usually the case.

DarkChylde
18th May 2013, 03:19 PM
Similarly also if you're going to break things down to the least most common denominator , fact is there are very few people practicing active spiritualism , like on this forum for example.
Elsewhere most of the people out there fall into the extreme category of things and consequently end up getting labelled as the "comba ya ya mumbo jumbo crowd"- and that's a label you wan't to avoid believe me , that takes your credibility and multiplies it with a big fat zero.
that said , we aren't down-putting a commendable effort towards levitation , just that at the age you're at, it wouldn't be too bad of an idea to eschew other pursuits like academics , socializing , familial or other interests as "material and therefore despicable" .

eyeoneblack
18th May 2013, 04:05 PM
Will a butterfly land on your finger if you want it to?
No.
Will a butterfly land on your finger if you don't want it to?
No.
Don't think about butterflies, and one may land on your finger.

Relax, slow down, empty your mind of important matters so that there will be room for gifts.

susan
18th May 2013, 07:10 PM
GMAN12
Would you consider something?
I was wondering if you would consider 2 journals.
One for day time which would encourage you to link more with what's important while your here, and obviously the other for your metaphysical experiences.
I found that by concentrating through the day on job , garden , boring stuff ,I felt I was here in the now ( I know that to you this is old granny stuff)( just my age LOL ) that when I experienced through the night and dedicated evening time to metaphysical things I felt balanced .
Would love to follow you through all aspects for the next few years ????

GMAN12
18th May 2013, 10:17 PM
Actually BW, I need to get balanced. It seems I really fall out of balance and it is hard to get back on. Also another thing, I am pretty in to things in my life. Sure I am failing exams, but it is mostly because I am a studying programmer and inventor. I hope to finish my hovercraft within the next few months and patent it. I will consider 2 journals Susan. That's a great idea. I think I really got to focus on school now because I spend ALOT of time on the forums and facebook lol.

ButterflyWoman
19th May 2013, 07:05 AM
It seems I really fall out of balance and it is hard to get back on.
Yeah, that happens to me. Not as often as it once did, but I still have days when I just fall off my perch. Regaining that balance can be difficult sometimes, too, which is why I try to just keep balanced as much as possible.

IA56
22nd May 2013, 06:57 PM
Will a butterfly land on your finger if you want it to?
No.
Will a butterfly land on your finger if you don't want it to?
No.
Don't think about butterflies, and one may land on your finger.

Relax, slow down, empty your mind of important matters so that there will be room for gifts.

eyeoneblack, your inbox is full....!!