PDA

View Full Version : Something Saved My life? (COPY)

GMAN12
20th May 2013, 08:25 AM
I recall a moment in my life where I was standing in my sink. I remember slipping backwards, but as I was falling, everything started to slow down for me. I was floating in mid air and then while I was still floating, my mind went blank and I blacked out for a few minutes. I woke up on the ground, but also when I was floating, I remember seeing myself in 3rd person. I have been wondering all these years, what could have caused this? Was I supposed to not die and something overcame me at that moment?

ButterflyWoman
20th May 2013, 09:27 AM
I've got more "should have died" or "could have died" episodes in my life than I can recount, more than I'm aware of, probably. I know of at least a dozen, but there are probably more. What does it "mean"? Well, I could ascribe a lot of meaning to it, lots of "my work here is not done" and "some higher power swooped in and saved me" and so forth, but, honestly, I don't know what it means and at this point in my ongoing awakening awareness, I'm not at all convinced that any of that is even true.

And that's just my life. I couldn't possibly guess what it means in YOUR reality. ;)

CFTraveler
20th May 2013, 03:01 PM
Interesting. Like an NDE, even a temporary one. Definitely someone was watching over you- in a good way.

GMAN12
20th May 2013, 05:49 PM
I thought maybe something was. I remember it so clearly. I think it might have been someone because even over the years, I had been getting sick, some things like pneumonia. I had to have those things where they put a needle into your body and medicine comes in, but they had to poke it into my head. I wonder because usually no one remembers what happens. I think I was somewhere else at that moment.

-asalantu-
20th May 2013, 07:55 PM
¡Hola, GMAN12!

Si tal evento no hubiera ocurrido, ¿podr♥an tu vida e intereses actuales haber sido diferentes, habiendo orientado tus objetivos personales a otros diferentes de aquellos que conciernen la comunidad de Astraldynamics?

Atentamente...
Ángel

GMAN12
20th May 2013, 09:06 PM
I don't think it would have changed at all. I thought it had been my first ever near death experience that I could recall ever.