PDA

View Full Version : Particles

GMAN12
23rd May 2013, 04:11 AM
I meditated a bit about this. I thought about the elements. I figured out we are made of particles. Tons and tons of particles that would take a very long time to count. Simply anything solid is also particles. We technically can walk right through a wall if we are in control of these particles made of the four elements, which when done samyama on yields the eight main siddhis. I know it is somewhat science because we are able to change where these particles are, and change our shape that way. Control of the particles leads to materialization. Just some thoughts.

ButterflyWoman
23rd May 2013, 05:41 AM
You should read some basic quantum physics, stuff written for a general audience. What you're talking about is basically a combination of particle physics and quantum theory.

CFTraveler
23rd May 2013, 03:09 PM
For your age group, I recommend "The Dancing Wu Li Masters" (I think by Zukov). It's easy to understand and explains all kinds of things really well. A little dated, but that's how science is these days.

eyeoneblack
28th May 2013, 05:12 PM
We must remember, too, that particles are wave functions. The Higgs bosons are collectively wave functions permeating the entire universe and, like the ether of old, provide the medium by which 'particles' attain mass.
I have found it useful sometimes to transfer my consciousness to a 'light body' and utilize it to perform functions that can't be done in the material body.
And yes, you need some quantum theory. Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time and The Grand Design may be good introductions.