PDA

View Full Version : Pain during projection?

Omnia
23rd May 2013, 09:11 AM
I started with spontaneous projections and continued with uncontrolled projections, often I go from LD or 'wake up' out of body.
I have never had really negative experiences.

One night I suddenly became conscious that I a hand was tearing /pulling my back and my inner organs ( I assume my heart) from behind. It was such an intensive pain I have never experienced, I was fighting against losing my consciousness, and could not believe what was happening. The force was moving me with and I knew that if he does not let me go I would die. The pressure increased also from the front and I had nausea from the pain and finally lost consciousness - and woke up. I did not have any physical pain at all.

The only thing I know that it was not a dream and I did not have a heart attack.

I would be grateful to get advice, your thoughts what it could mean?

many thanks
Omnia

CFTraveler
23rd May 2013, 03:18 PM
I think the only time I have felt physical sensations during projection I was also having them in my body. However, I have felt pain in dreams that was very intense and woken up to find that the pain wasn't in my body. I suppose a similar mechanism may have been in effect here. Something that has happened to me before though, is, having a pain and then creating a scenario around it in dreamstate, it's not uncommon.
If you felt ok afterwards then I wouldn't worry about it.

Omnia
23rd May 2013, 06:24 PM
Thank you for your quick response. I am keeping a dream journal but nothing similar happened to me so far.
This time I was also aware of myself in the bed and felt lifted off, it was a very weird feeling. No story around. I was just wondering what meaning it might have... I would not like to have it again.