PDA

View Full Version : Projecting out and looking at yourself, what's is this called

Eyeswideopen
24th May 2013, 11:48 AM
My son in law was at work this week and out of the blue he felt funny and then saw himself sitting at his desk in between his two work colleagues. He knows I project and is dying to talk to me about it but I have never done this. I always seem to fly quickly away from myself.

What can I tell him about this?

CFTraveler
24th May 2013, 05:10 PM
This 'usually' (I hate that word) happens due to some amazing stress or some sublime thing. It happened to me once, when I was in the middle of a 'holy instant', (or epiphany, or whatever you want to call it) and has never happened again.
All I can say is that I think that's more of a thing that happens, than a thing you do. But I could be wrong, as usual. :)

BDeye
24th May 2013, 06:28 PM
I suppose Eyes means talk further about it.

Eyeswideopen
25th May 2013, 10:21 AM
Thanks CF I appreciate it, be nice for me to be able to offer some insight into his experience. B not sure what your saying?

Sinera
25th May 2013, 12:09 PM
In another forum on AP a newbie just asked what happened to him when he was suddenly seeing himself from above while he was out jogging. I think he went into trance then, which is possible when jogging, and then this kind of thing can happen. I go jogging too but it never happened to me so far.

In that same forum, another experienced projector claimed that it was normal for him to do this in waking state.

Remote Viewer J. MacMoneagle reported how he was able during stress situations as a soldier to go out-of-body awake for seconds and spot enemies and thus save him and his comrades from ambush onslaughts.

BDeye
25th May 2013, 12:35 PM
I've read an ashtanga yoga practitioner say they've experienced the same.

susan
25th May 2013, 05:26 PM
I recall a well known British runner saying this happened to him and he was not being interviewed on spiritual matters just how he feels running.

Aunt Clair
31st May 2013, 10:54 PM
It is called spontaneous bi location of consciousness. And it is quite common and a predictable part of the development continuum. Typically, multi-location occurs soon after this stage. Projectors will find themselves viewing themselves in other locations like watching tv screens on different channels on a wall of a department store. The next stage is being able to will and control bi location and then control multilocation.

What is unusual here is only that the projector was not aware that they had such a proclivity. But the unaware and even the skeptic or disavower still has a soul which learns in dreamstate despite themselves. In this manner confirmed atheists find themselves projecting as angels administering to strangers in hospitals and think they must be having hallucinations until it recurs too often to dismiss and they must awaken their soul.

The human condition at the conscious level is not the same as the magician at the alternative consciousness levels. There are abilities that are practiced and developed in dreamstate which have a habit of occurring spontaneously in the waking state and one practical reason for this to occur is to awaken the soul and help them to connect with curiosity and wonder to the magick within.