PDA

View Full Version : Moved from a stickied thread in Possession and SNA

Yoda909
23rd May 2013, 11:40 PM
Hello everybody,

I may have come across a little problem, one that may or may not be common with negs, in many projectors. I've been having some bad core images come about recently, as well as bad dreams, and the other night Raphael came to me in a dream. His energy was amazing. I suppose his presence is a good thing, but the unhealthy part about this dream was that there was another man across the room, a satanist wearing an upside down penta..

The entire dream was crazy... I hit a bong at one point and fell into the lake of fire and was gobbled up by a fire dragon. Many entities were messing with me throughout the dream, stepping on my head as I lie in my astral bed... but there were good things too, Raphael as my grandfather. This dream ended eventually and the following night I had had another dream:

The bad man on the left side, in Raphael's dream was with me and he said he may/will/might limit my projections, he might take away spirit guides, but I will still have dreams... I understand I should believe nothing he says, as what I believe is the truth. Your focus determines your reality, as Quigon Gin says. But my question is, is this normal? Do negs usually try to "limit" one's astral projections? And does anyone have any advice?

I've been doing core image work and energy work when I feel anxious. Last night a surge of paranoia rushed into my head from my heart, and I honestly was going out of my mind, but I sucked the emotions down into my sub-navel storage area and tried excreting them via anus, lol. It worked and I went to sleep to be met by strange gray entities. Has anyone experienced these threats before? And does anyone have any suggestions?

-AS

Yoda909
4th June 2013, 08:48 PM
Bumping this thread. Hoping for some advice. Thanks.