PDA

View Full Version : Necromancers

GMAN12
3rd June 2013, 03:24 AM
I hear necromancers are energy vamps and they are other types of things. They raise the dead and can do things to the body. I want to know what kind of protection I would need to protect my body let alone my soul from these black magicians. Would it take an even higher type of defense? I personally protect myself at night with a huge ball of energy around me. I take it straight from the universe and condense it so I don't use my own energy. It has been working fine for me. I am just wondering how would I prepare a defense for these types of attacks. I never would know when it could come in handy.

CFTraveler
3rd June 2013, 03:53 PM
Necromancers are black magicians. I don't know where you would meet any, let alone piss one off to the point that they want to hurt you. However, I'm sure others have lots of ideas- I simply seek help from the Most Highest, (God). Exploring your divine nature is, in my opinion, the way to go.

GMAN12
3rd June 2013, 06:17 PM
Thanks BW. I know he would help even though I may not notice it, he will be there.

CFTraveler
3rd June 2013, 07:19 PM
You mean CF. ;)

ButterflyWoman
3rd June 2013, 10:01 PM
Hah! I knew the day would come when we became interchangable. We're so sympatico so much of the time, the edges are starting to blur. :) :) :) (I find that really cool, and very much an honour ;))

CFTraveler
3rd June 2013, 11:48 PM
:D

GMAN12
4th June 2013, 12:51 AM
Lol I feel ashamed now! It just sounded like something BW would write even though I saw your name right there! I am sorry!

ButterflyWoman
4th June 2013, 01:24 AM
I feel ashamed now!
No need. :)

It just sounded like something BW would write
Like I said, CFT and I are very similar in our experiences, worldview, outlook, etc. We're around the the same age, too, and both mothers, and we both definitely manifest a "Mother Goddess" archetype, whether we want to or not. I also suspect that we have influenced each other in subtle and not-so-subtle ways over the years we've known each other. So it's not at all surprising that we sometimes say extremely similar things and sound the same in plain text (in person, I suspect we'd be immediately recognisable because we probably have very different accents).

That's why I said she and I have become kinda interchangable. :) I find it really funny, so don't be embarrassed or anything. And while I can't speak for CFT, I'm guessing she found it funny, too. :D

DarkChylde
4th June 2013, 10:26 AM
GMAN
seems to have sparked a love fest http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

CFTraveler
4th June 2013, 03:37 PM
No need. :)

Like I said, CFT and I are very similar in our experiences, worldview, outlook, etc. We're around the the same age, too, and both mothers, and we both definitely manifest a "Mother Goddess" archetype, whether we want to or not. I also suspect that we have influenced each other in subtle and not-so-subtle ways over the years we've known each other. So it's not at all surprising that we sometimes say extremely similar things and sound the same in plain text (in person, I suspect we'd be immediately recognisable because we probably have very different accents).

That's why I said she and I have become kinda interchangable. :) I find it really funny, so don't be embarrassed or anything. And while I can't speak for CFT, I'm guessing she found it funny, too. :D
What she said. I just clarified, to avoid confusion. Don't feel bad.

GMAN12
4th June 2013, 05:39 PM
I'm better now :) Haha