PDA

View Full Version : Starting over

lamommy78
6th June 2013, 01:06 AM
HI EVERYONE. It has been months since I last posted. Back during the holidays my child had a brush with death and then in March she went back to the hospital with the same illness only we caught it sooner. So we pulled her out of school for the entire semester pretty much and she is healthy although I'd still like her to gain a little more weight.

As for me I got lost. I mean really lost and did some things I'm not proud of. But I want to start astral projecting again to try to heal emotionally. I bought some supplements to aid in lucid dreaming and overall mental health. They are all natural and supposed to clear the brain fog and give me some energy back. I really hope they help. My nightmares have subsided. I have almost projected several times during the day while resting. I have been feeling energy burning and swilrling inside my body so I'm eager to get started. Just wanted to say hello.

LaMommy78

CFTraveler
6th June 2013, 01:38 PM
An abundance of hugs to you. I hope all is well now.

greytraveller
9th June 2013, 03:22 AM
Hello lamommy78
Hope that 'things' are okay for you and that it will get better soon. Breaks in the 'routine' of going out of body are inevitable. Sometimes these breaks are deliberate and at other times the breaks are forced upon a person. From reading many of your astral accounts it is obvious that you Do have a talent for getting OOB. Hopefully I can read more of your OBE accounts here soon.

Regards
Grey