PDA

View Full Version : needhelpnmn

bryan2006
21st June 2006, 03:34 AM
Looking for support here. Long story, all this projection stuff works etc. healing and then some I wound up activating kundalini, enough experiances to verify it, but i'm short on time. Anyways i decided to create a healing trance meditation projection, it worked for my friends dad who has cancer, I did this n jan when i wasn't working and had lots of meditation time and again in feb. he noticably improved the next day each time etc, but lately he started turning for the worse and I have had too much going on in my life to help. I became sick for the last week myself and couldn't keep it up anymore, I still had a drain coming from it i have since i did the first one so last night i meditated and cut myself off, he died right afterwards, now i feel responsible, ahhhh!! Any help would be nice as I don't know anyone else who would believe me but his daughter and i don't want to tell her rigt now
please, even feel free to pm me.

TonyC
21st June 2006, 03:49 AM
Dont feel responsible for his death, death is inevitable. He took a turn for the worst and passed away there was nothing that anyone could have done. The Cancer had spread to far through his body. Im sorry for you and your friends loss but you cant blame yourself for something that was going to happen naturally.

21st June 2006, 03:56 AM
Hi bryan,
I edited out your telephone number. It's really not a good idea to post such personal information. People can pm (personal message) you from here, and then you can give them your phone number if you decide they are trustworthy, although I wouldn't even recommend it then. This is an open website and forum, and some weirdos like to pop in now and then.

Regarding your friend's dad who died...that is never our responsibility. Every soul makes it's own choice when to move on. If anything, your loving healing that you sent made the transition easier for him. Nothing you did could or did cause his death. Even in the cases of murder, the person who dies has chosen on some soul level that it's in the best interest of their soul growth and those around them to move to the spirit realm. We may not realize this on a human level, but all is well on the soul level. Your friend's dad is happy and where he needs to be, and where he has chosen to be. Some day you will come to understand this and be joyful that you had the opportunity to send love through healing when he most needed it. He also gave you a gift...the chance to demonstrate love...the most important thing we can ever do for another.

sash
21st June 2006, 08:43 AM
You can only hold onto someone for so long before it is time to let them go. I'm sure you did all that was in your capacity to do at the time, don't beat yourself up about it.

Krystal
21st June 2006, 12:45 PM
Hi - I've learned through years of healing that sometimes people are drawn to us for a spiritual lift before they leave us. The fact that you helped before means that he got benefit from your healings. When I get sick and can't help someone else, I've learned that for me, it's a sign that it was time for me to stop and let whatever was going to happen, to happen.

Helping someone doesn't mean always keeping them here. Sometimes helping them is to heal their spirit so that it's where it needs to be when it's time for them to go. This can happen in any number of ways, from letting them release things that they've been hanging onto, spiritually raising them, allowing them to find peace, etc.

I'm sure that you helped in the way that you were meant to help.