PDA

View Full Version : The next Level

GMAN12
10th June 2013, 05:42 AM
I am starting to catch up to myself again. I am so far on step six of Initiation into Hermetics, but I still feel it is not the step I am on and still have to investigate further. I can see akasha as soon as I close my eyes. I am able to see afterimages perfectly and use that for step four in IIH and step five where you have to transplant consciousness. Pretty easy thing. I can condense the elements perfectly in which I imaginatively feel it as a force within me. I cannot as of yet cause physical effects, but can cause mental effects. I am starting to relax and recover from my kundalini event over a year ago. I would say myself that I am great with intuition. I have developed some sense of clairvoyance, better clairsentience and can barely hear with clairaudience. I seem to have developed over past life knowledge. I think I may be able to remote view, but I don't know. I still plan on finishing IIH.

CFTraveler
10th June 2013, 03:25 PM
Two things:

I can see akasha as soon as I close my eyes. If you mean you see a purple blob when you close your eyes, this is not akasha. This is an afterimage of your daily life. To see akasha you have to see your surroundings in the purply color. Not the same. Not terribly difficult, but not as simple as the purple blob you see when you close your eyes.

And:
I cannot as of yet cause physical effects, but can cause mental effects. Do you mean you feel the heat, the cool, etc? Or does this mean that the force of the air energy isn't levitating your arm?

GMAN12
10th June 2013, 05:33 PM
Oh no it isn't a blob, but strangely when I was laying down this morning I swear I could see through while my eyes were closed. It looked blue though.

Oh yeah I feel the heat and the cool I just can't levitate my arm. You are spot on. I tried using my astral hands to try and lift my regular hands, but it failed. Tried mentally with willpower, but it just won't work.

CFTraveler
10th June 2013, 06:26 PM
Oh no it isn't a blob, but strangely when I was laying down this morning I swear I could see through while my eyes were closed. It looked blue though. That's etheric sight (aka "looking through the eyelids" and a symptom of projection-in place. You can use that as a place to start with the akasha meditation.

Oh yeah I feel the heat and the cool I just can't levitate my arm. You are spot on. I tried using my astral hands to try and lift my regular hands, but it failed. Tried mentally with willpower, but it just won't work. Using the astral hands to levitate your arm is one of the exercises, but you must conquer the air principle (I found it difficult too, maybe because, other than a wind or storm, it's difficult to visualize). However, it is doable. So please stay on that step until you have conquered it, as in, levitated your finger, then your hand, with the air element.
Remember this: Mastery of the elements means balance of the elements. If you advance to the point of easy manifestation, and you haven't balanced your mastery of elements, unpleasant stuff can happen, and I can tell you, I've been there, and it was not fun.
That's why I'm still on step six (probably longer than a year, lol), even although I have done what I've tried to do, I still don't feel completely balanced, and don't want to advance until I feel 100% sure about it.

GMAN12
10th June 2013, 06:33 PM
I feel that is the most vital. I can feel everything else, but do I really need to try to lift my hand with air? It's pretty hard. I just thought of something that is kind of relevant. It reminds me of the force when I put my hands together 3 inches apart. It is just pushing on itself. I could physically feel a ball between my two hands. Maybe if I could try to manipulate this I would be able to levitate my hand off the ground.

CFTraveler
10th June 2013, 06:42 PM
do I really need to try to lift my hand with air? Yes.
Think of your hand like a balloon. Imagine you're pumping helium in it. Feel as it goes up the more 'light' air goes in it. That's how I did it. And if I can do it, so can you.

GMAN12
10th June 2013, 07:17 PM
:) Definitely will try this week.

BDeye
11th June 2013, 08:30 AM
Strange but cool, just starting out on Bardon. When I meditate I have (physical) fingers that raise up of their own accord, don't know if it's the same. I do also get (astral)arm separation sometimes that float above my physical arm. Gman your eagerness and ability are quite inspiring.

Aunt Clair
12th June 2013, 11:57 PM
These partial separations are a good sign of improving one's ability to project at will and Bardon and Bruce describe these in thier texts.