PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini Shaktipat

GMAN12
10th June 2013, 06:50 AM
There was a guy willing to give Kundalini shaktipat to people. He says possibly tomorrow I will get the shaktipat, though I fear, I really would love to feel the bliss others have.

Here is a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6DDfN0-ciU

He gives remote shaktipat too.

ButterflyWoman
10th June 2013, 10:47 AM
This is just a personal observation.

I would not accept that sort of energetic manipulation from anyone I didn't know well and intimately. There is a LOT more to kundalini than bliss, and the bliss, when it comes, is sporadic, often in between periods of excruciatingly difficult existential angst and sometimes emotional and mental pain. It's all part of the process, though it is, apparently, easier for some than for others. Bottom line, though, is that it will awaken when and if it is time for it to awaken. Allowing someone to manipulate that, possibly prematurely, might be ill-advised.

Again, this is based on my own experience and observations. I do not presume to tell other people what to do, or what to experience, and I have no way of knowing what someone else might be on a path to do or be. I do know I never let people manipulate my energies unless I know damned well who they are and what they're about and what the likely outcome will be (and the outcome of kundalini awakening is never, ever predictable).

CFTraveler
10th June 2013, 03:27 PM
If you'd like the name of someone I trust to get Shaktipat from, pm me.