PDA

View Full Version : Help me please :(

yogajogi
13th June 2013, 03:03 AM
it's been 3 days since i lost my car keys in my house. can you help me to look for it please :(

Info: I live in Jakarta, Indonesia

IA56
13th June 2013, 07:23 AM
it's been 3 days since i lost my car keys in my house. can you help me to look for it please :(

Info: I live in Jakarta, Indonesia

You say you lost your car keys in your house?? when I look for them I see a flying sensation, and I wonder if you really do have the keys in your house?? have you bean traveling up in the air with a airoplane??
When you answere this, I will continue to look if this is not at all helping and accurat, have to know first why I get this flying sensation so to speak before I can continue the serch.

yogajogi
13th June 2013, 07:39 AM
You say you lost your car keys in your house?? when I look for them I see a flying sensation, and I wonder if you really do have the keys in your house?? have you bean traveling up in the air with a airoplane??
When you answere this, I will continue to look if this is not at all helping and accurat, have to know first why I get this flying sensation so to speak before I can continue the serch.

no i'm not traveling. the disappearance is kinda weird. i remember when i put it in a bookshelf. but seconds later it dissapear

IA56
13th June 2013, 07:59 AM
no i'm not traveling. the disappearance is kinda weird. i remember when i put it in a bookshelf. but seconds later it dissapear

Okay. I can tell you how it looked the first look, it was like I was following flying bird´s?? so this is weird, can bird´s have taken them??..okay I will try to look again, yes I find this first peak also very weird, hmmm...

yogajogi
13th June 2013, 08:08 AM
Okay. I can tell you how it looked the first look, it was like I was following flying bird´s?? so this is weird, can bird´s have taken them??..okay I will try to look again, yes I find this first peak also very weird, hmmm...

it's impossible for birds to get inside my house

IA56
13th June 2013, 08:14 AM
it's impossible for birds to get inside my house

Okay. The second look I see or I follow somekind of traveling device...so your keys look like they are traveling, haha...
Are there more than one key or is it like several keys, is there hanging somekind of keyholder to them??

yogajogi
13th June 2013, 08:35 AM
Okay. The second look I see or I follow somekind of traveling device...so your keys look like they are traveling, haha...
Are there more than one key or is it like several keys, is there hanging somekind of keyholder to them??
so far i know, that's the only key i have. its hanging on a small purse with different kinds of keys. and the purse color is brown

IA56
13th June 2013, 09:33 AM
so far i know, that's the only key i have. its hanging on a small purse with different kinds of keys. and the purse color is brown

The conclutions I get so far is...if you have bean traveling these days you have carried the keys with you, you do have them somewhere you always have with you where ever you go...coat or a bag maybe??
the second thought I got was...you remember put them on a bookshelf but can you have put them on a bookshelf in someother apparament or at an office??

eyeoneblack
28th June 2013, 01:38 PM
All the above was the 13th. Where did you find them, cause now I see them in the car so they must be back.
Let us know.
Oh, how 'bout this little curiosity: I bought a new floor fan - it's getting hot where I live - and I saw a small plastic bag taped to one of the pieces I had to assemble. So I got a screw driver and began putting it together. Thing is, after it was all assembled I never saw the bag or the screw which obviously wasn't needed anyway.:wacky1:
I keep telling people dream stuff has a way of invading my waking life.:o