PDA

View Full Version : ¿Free Energy?

-asalantu-
13th June 2013, 03:14 AM
¡Hi, all!

From time to time, I receive links like this:

http://ezlnk.net/Hen/index.php

¿What do you think about it? ¿It is reliable or hoax?

My best regards,
Ángel

IA56
13th June 2013, 06:52 AM
I do not know if the generator is a hoax or real, but what they say about the battle against lawers I believe is true. I was getting a call from our TV license company, I do not have any TV but because I have a internet connection I am now forced to pay TV license even I do not look at TV in my computor, I was threatened with a law sue if I do not pay the TV license....so they send me to sighn the papers but before they get back my sighned paper I got a bill to pay for 3 moth´s TV license payment?? I called back to the TV license company and asked how they could send a bill before they have my agrement, but off course they knew I will sighn it when they threatened with a law sue if I do not pay...so I can understand what happens if you build a generator what will give you free electrisity...the goverment will never allowe it...that I am sure of...we are totally slaved to our community and are forced to pay even we do not use like me the TV at all.

ButterflyWoman
13th June 2013, 07:39 AM
Looks like world-class bulls#*t to me. It violates the laws of physics?! And if this has been around since the 1920s, why has NOBODY captialised on this yet? Oh, that's right, because it's one of the biggest conspiracies known to mankind. Of course. But you can have the secret for US$29! :roll:

Absolutely everything about that site and the sales pitch screams SCAM.

Yoda909
14th June 2013, 11:15 PM
Haha, I'm digging the music in the intro, lol.