PDA

View Full Version : Angels??

susan
13th June 2013, 08:51 PM
I feel that we all hold our own belief or thoughts on ' what ANGELS are. '
We can call someone an Angel because they have done a wonderful service that we consider over and above normal in the physical world.
Maybe an Angel is considered by authors a spirit who has ascended so far in the other side that they eminate pure love.
Maybe an Angel is from a higher dimension and not evolving from this physical planet. ( I think the word Alien at this stage of thinking should be eliminated when we can consider how small earth is to what is out there. )
Then with respect to the religious followers we have their belief on Angels.
An angel has wings. An angel doesn't have wings. We perceive differently.
Robert has written of seeing Angels when visiting friends during a reunion when he saw and held his son in the spirit world.
He said they were serene. He has described as having wings some not.
Maybe the word Angel is very misleading because we all have our own idea as to what an Angel is due to what we have read and what title has been given to them.
At the end of Jurgen ZIewe's book he concludes that we can create our own entities by thought.
Could it be that by just focusing on the thought of bringing a particular angel in your meditation to help you , that you have created this angel to appear and to interact with you as you wish it to? But that it is just a creation of thought.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not get me wrong and be offended anyone who works with Angels. I am just trying to get a grip of physical reality, spiritual reality and the power of the mind.
I used to attend a psychic development course. The leader announced one evening that she wasn't going to communicate with spirit anymore only Angels. ( she is a lovely person though) Her prices raised.
Attended a week-end retreat and attended a class on Angels. When I had a 1-1 with her I mentioned about my OBE s I felt her discomfort at lack of knowledge on what to say. Surly if a pure angelic being from the non physical world works with you on a permanent basis you would be able to converse with the likes of me???

Dreamweaver
14th June 2013, 05:51 AM
I think that there is ensouling forces or energies that use our own imagry out of our mindstuff.... but there is continuity, consistency in the characters behind the representations. As for channelers and energy workers, healers etc., very few I've met are real. If you have experience you'll recognize the real vs the false.

Tutor
14th June 2013, 06:57 AM
though many may look upon the same rainbow, where is this rainbow? also, there is no varying differentiations upon what this rainbow is when mutually seen of many.

it is like spring time, one opens the windows to let the fresh in to run out winter's trapped foul. the same is true of differentiating opinions, even one's personal own. it is like, if i thought i already knew a stranger, then why would i bother to get to know them.

with the exception of Robert's reports, be they like spring time's openness; i'd print off the rest of the query and sacrificially burn them with a prayer that they harbor no more in my mind's eye or my heart's aloneness missing. ashes to ashes, and all that...that would have a body idolizing mere bankrupt thoughts. no offense intended

if there were only one human, it'd be a hard guage to determine what human is, ergo many are we. if there were only one angel serving one human, the same could be said. yet, one Angel there is.

furthermore, God is beyond beliefs, such that any one's ability to believe of personal choice, does not one iota affect whether God is. what does that say of angels, or humans for that matter. yet, do not any number of siblings individually relate to the same Mother whom also individually relates to they. trully it is the Mother which has clothed them each first, as She sees and hears them each to be. from there do they each secondarily clothe Her as they'd naturally see Her, Her having treated them each as they unconditionally are, though through conditions which have apparently revealed to her of them each as individuals.

it is best to not allow thought to clothe what needs us not to clothe it. in this way the true image, of even one's own true self, is apparent. however, this is not easy enough for most, for it requires a hard inward look at the worst of what one is; not may be...but is. from this may the best come forth with unconditional welcome to drink. for you see, we are in the image; and every image is the fullness of what otherwise may be broken down into composite gatherance. so, fulness is first, even as we in the separated differentiations seek from the secondary to manufacture fullness. thoughts....what is one to do? do nothing, for everthing all-ready is.

it is not whether or not one knows an angel or may see one; it is whether or not one is known and seen. coming to terms with that little factoid is like standing buck naked on main street feeling like you've suddenly been turned inside out. having come to terms, unconditionally that is, is freeing and thereby are the windows of springtime's freshness streaming to flush out the stale stench of having been closed in for a time.

one good deed = one angel in support; two good deeds = two angels in support. but what is such as one good deed, or two? that'd be up to that which knows and sees everything. with over 7 billion humans globally, i do not reckon that any one human sees everything.

back to the rainbow which many might simultaneously see, where is it? the same answer would be for where everything is seen. That which sees everything made the promise to Man.

pretty much, when "things" cease to determine what one sees or hears, then with certainty do they return to seeing and hearing.

awe doesn't need one to clothe it, for it is that which clothes everything, from within first that it secondarily is unexposed to superficial self-extinguishing of that which is true, as that which is true requires no subsequent argument which defines/clothes.

is it the flame which burns, or is it the heat which consumes. for upon total consumption, does not the flame perish? and after the flame, is not the heat yet there, crusted over, begging for a wind to uncover it and bear it aloft to where reignition might once again of heat consume. thus, is the earth and its fulness, the world and all its peoples; they both being true, they both being the Lord's.

we are the heat which consumes, through time's flaming fulness culminating as earth. beyond that, whom clothes that we consuming might imagine to clothe.

there are no easy answers, and such a search for easy, spans time's fulness without having even noticed. a hard inward look through heaped lies passed on and on and on, reveals in a quickness, that which time would free, as if a bird took first wing from the nest where it's Mother could not but wait upon.

fly aloft upon the wind thou dost so deeply beggest for.

The Eagle and the Hawk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiouZ_DefwY

Angels??? who sees the inarguable rainbow?

susan
14th June 2013, 03:43 PM
Thank you both.I have never doubted the existence of Angels. If, the higher the realms,the more unconditional love ,then it makes perfect sense that what some people here on physical may experience could be so overpowering that the title Angel could be used.
Do you see where I'm coming from?,not sure if I'm explaining very well.
Yes ,I do believe in Angels,but I also believe that some people may think they are dealing exclusively with Angels when in fact maybe they want to because it suites them for their purpose, ie Angel readings, and may in fact either be communicating with a higher evolved soul or creating( unknowingly) an angel with thought.
I have never been blessed with an opportunity to knowingly be aware of an Angel present.I can only hope one day.

Sinera
14th June 2013, 06:45 PM
guides have gone through the reincarnational process, angels never

angels might be closer to 'source' and not undergo the process of devolution-evolution as we do/have;

both types are helpers and represent good energies to draw upon or to request when help is needed, this is all for me to need to know

susan
14th June 2013, 10:07 PM
Thank you Sinera , a beautiful end to a question.
If the Scource gives off sparks as a flame does from a fire ,then the sparks ( angels) can reach the spirits who need them most at the time of need with no pollution of our earthly thoughts.
The need to know? I suppose this turns in a circle previously suggesting how different people see an Angel.
I don't need to know because I believe even though I haven't experienced the presence.
I will just agree with all three replies 100% .
1) there is consistency behind the characters.
2) if I understand correctly, does it matter what title is given?They are highly evolved and serve a great purpose, helping us.
3) .................................................. ..????????? tutor, I'm still trying to think of a reply for you . My mind is not as acute as yours.
But with such beautiful writing I ill try to fathom out but I feel you are also suggesting not to question too deeply . If I have the faith,do not question too deeply, just believe,?

Aunt Clair
15th June 2013, 01:29 AM
There are angels and demons in every world wide religion; Devas; in Hinduism both Good and Evil, Angels made before humans with no fallen angels and a Godhead which created no evil; in Judaism, Angels, Spirits , Satan and Lucifer and Demons ; in Christianity.

I subscribe to this paradigm that Angels and Demons Angels are part of the cosmology of humanity; in Gnosticism and Hermetic Magick

Imho and ime there is no Satan, that is just a word for the accuser misunderstood by Christians from the Judaic beliefs. There is no Lucifer that is the term meaning Lightbringer. Angels never fell they are of a higher vibration than human alive or deceased as spirits and demons are us , too.

During an exorcism, the magickian can see the demon removed by angels and this demon when removed will take on the human form that they were known by. They often inhabit the bodies of thier own progeny parasitically living off of them.

The angels and demons are us. As we learn to love and forgive, to be merciful and to serve with compassion than the vibration of the subtle energy body ascends and we are able to fly as angels with or without wings. We inspire, exorcise, heal, protect, and teach.

We can descend in depravity giving in to substance abuse , revenge, wrath, hatred, sorrow, and all manner of negative emotions and "sins" then the ghost flies as a demon depriving the energy of their offspring and those of their "ilk".

Christ teaches in the Gnostic apocrypha that humans are and will become the angels and he comes out of his body as a legion of 12 angels; one from each of the 12 outer gates or sephiroth.

Or we can choose to do nothing to ascend or descend but die as ghosts.

Prayers are a form of evocation and humans are more capable than we imagine. We are all clairvoyant at some level and able to see in our dreamstate and most of us are able to see in projection. We are also able to evoke and can call the presence of our own angels, those of others and those which are the principle archangels.

The principle archangels; Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Auriel, as well as Samael are past lives of the Christ. We can manifest archangels from each life we live.
We can be plagued by our own demons which we created by our transgressions in past lives.

It is a principle goal of Ascension Alchemy and the Emerald Tablet to Have knowledge and Communication with the Guardian Genus and to unite the Higher Self and Guardian Angel.

The magician can project from the small of the back like a serpentine wisp as the Lower Self.

The magician can project from the centre of the heart as a lion maned yellow Higher Self.

The magician can project from the crown as their guardian angel in a blue water eagle winged form.

The magician can project from the navel as their guardian demon in a red earth minotaur bull headed form.

And the magician can project from the supernal stone as the yellow HS united to the blue GA and become the emerald green ArchAngel.

This is the lesson of the Hermetic Sphinx and the legacy of all humanity to tame the demons within each of the inner gate chakras, the outer gate sephiroth and to learn the immortal universal lessons of love and forgiving to ascend as the angel. The human wakes up and they are back to reality unable to stay in this blissful state while they are "of the world". But each night is another opportunity to fly as an angel. By serving each other we are relieved of our own burdens, too.

eyeoneblack
15th June 2013, 05:41 PM
The magician can project from the centre of the heart as a lion maned yellow Higher Self.

A while ago I did a little research on my past dream journals because lions were a common theme and I had no paradigm in which to consider this dream character. Now I can think on this with some basic knowledge and hopefully learn something.

Oh, and how's that Book coming along? Please do not deprive us, the world, of your uniqueness and breadth of experience! That would be a cardinal shame imo. :)

Tutor
16th June 2013, 03:47 PM
Believe me, i do understand the craving for titles that excel one beyond being human. however, HUMAN is in the IMAGE...et all.

let's look at a rectangular City block, where the shortest route from opposite corners is diagonal, with the sun moving along that diagonal. before noon the sun lights one side and on that corner is a Nun handing out flyers, and on the shadowed side the corner is inhabited by a Prostitute flagging down a John. after noon the sun has progressed to the once shadowed side, having left what had been the sunny side to impending darkness. as evening falls the Nun goes back to Her nunnery, the Prostitute stays on Her darkening corner, and a male Prostitute takes the corner now in full darkness that the Nun had vacated and he begins to flag down a John. all of this is revealing of how polarized femininity is allocated, regardless of gender or most of femininity that sweeps the gamut of what is feminine. this because it is polarized.

cert-ain-ly, before God, all femininity is merely that feminine which resides within, regardless of outlying expression that would find it's Self polarized; this even as the conditions for polarity exist unconditionally within as an whole, yet in the contrasting views is conditionally forgotten of that which is the dis-membered viewer.

what has this to do with angels? well...beyond ourselves being human, whom else condiders what is an angel; just like whom else but us being human, considers the polarity twixt Nun and Prostitute, even as these two are Feminine.

all of these considerations reveal any one's dis-memberment from that which in their beginning is fully membering, and is therefore to be their re-membering, that each in every of One might be oned/whole merely in the memory. thus, being whole, cert-ain-ly not without and re-miss of what them-self being Human IS as THAT whole. In the Image of...

to say that, there is no natural variation in how a human is formed, once the two Parentals become as One; they two even to be within that which is the oneness. this, whether is be the natural outcome of physical birth, or that which is income of spiritual birth. oneness is Oneness is oneness is Oneness.....; yet are two miracles (two ones which precede ness=miracle)

the Memory re-membered of dis-memberment, here is three fold, is it not; in that Memory was, is and ever shall be; to be physically birthed into dis-memberment; to be re-membered, to be Memory. from Memory to Memory, thrice born.

For it is written, that God knew us before we ever were, ya see.

one is in the Bag, one is in the physical birth, One is in the re-membering. as it is said, there as two deaths; if one might from forgetfulness re-member, then the second death cannot touch them. thus, is many miracles, two, or three, nuns (ness)

"Where two, or three, meet in my Name, there I AM.

many would fall just short within the spiritual birth, assuming this alone is the outcome; yet it is the income. in this assumption, one mis-happenly associates them-self with titles and labels, thusly is the Memory, or Wholeness, not yet re-membered.

Salvation is a beginning, no different then is physical birth a beginning; where-of one learns to crawl...to walk...to run; and if re-membered...to fly.

Isaiah...waiting upon the Lord, ya see. Psalm 118, trusting in the Lord alone, where none of man, even thyself is trustworthy.

these are the terms, and coming to terms with THAT, is Wholeness, or Memory to Memory.

the answer lies asleep within the question; the question being "wilt thou be made whole". it is up to each, even as each is each in every of One.

Cert-ain-ly, even our Jesus was fearful, alone and crying out for the cup to be passed away from Him, yet he exclaimed the only claim, "let Your Will be done". same for Arjuna with Krishna, Arjuna running to and fro in the confused choice of battling contradictions, or Krishna's will that would deliver Arjuna unto Wisdom that is God's Alone, Memory...ya see.

She belongs to no one, yet of Herself is given to all in All; as each in every of One is as Memory to Memory. To be or not to be...W.S..

a chemist/physicist has the chalkboard covered with a two sided formula, whereupon the board are the two-fold relatives cancelled out, unto the final answer birthed in the midst, it having been there all along; even as it appeared as if it were not present; all along present simply because the problem presented it's self toward reconciliation...ya see.

there is nothing (ain) new under the sun, even as it (nothing) appears as if it (everything) were old hat in want and need of reconciliation.

look at what you see, and not at what may be seen; such that what may be seen is exactly what is there is to be seen. ya see.

Can we not grasp that very God walked through the Gateway of our Human Nature, saying two very culpable comments, "Satan, get thee behind me"...and..."take up your cross and follow me". what and who, then, is adversarial, not to God per se, but to them-self twixt Memory and Memory, the Image?

Tim

p.s. i am literally called away, please allow me time to correct errors before carrying to a quoted reply, if any.