PDA

View Full Version : Projecting

GRANT
17th June 2013, 10:11 PM
Hi Gang,

Its been a while, but, back in business.

Sometimes there are no exit sensations whatsoever. Just do it and go where you want.

I've found that most projection done this way have a real time sensation and accompanied with "Remote?" Visions, but somehow in-between the Real Time and Astral Zones. They have a real time sensation, but you can "peer" into the Astral, see its sights, and somehow travel amongst it. Maybe its like the 5th dimension, because that's what it appears like (to me).

Grant

eyeoneblack
22nd June 2013, 01:08 PM
Hey, Grant. CFT has spoken to this before and what I understood was (maybe) some people will not experience exit sensations. We tend to easily land in the astral. Or, like myself, whether from meditation or dream I wake in the dream-scape no matter it be a common dream or a projection. I have my own way of telling the difference.
You pose a little different situation of an in-between? My few RTZ exits really knocked my socks off and I always hope to experience that again - though I haven't given it any thought or effort in quite a while. Lately I've been cruising and just taking in what ever comes my way.
I guess I must confess I'm in a 'mature' phase of exploring these phenomena - that is, I know I'm 'good' at it, and that's enough for me. I'll never be a Bruce, a Leland, a Bulhman, Monroe etc. but what it is, is what it is.
Glad to know you're back with us.

Richard

GRANT
23rd June 2013, 03:45 PM
I abosolutely love the exit vibration. However, they are less frequent, I guess because of finding the time. right now. However, not having the sensations have no effect on the ability to project. I'm able to project faster actually, because I don't wait for them as often. Perhaps, its a different type of body projection? Don't know.

I also can tell the difference between a dream and projection. The projection have sort of a "buzz" or sensation to them.

Grant

eyeoneblack
24th June 2013, 03:30 PM
For me, the projection comes across something like being a tourist. Nothing crazy happens, nothing driven by deep emotions or symbolism. Just visiting and sometimes getting bored with whole affair. That, for me, is my clue - when I'm just somewhere else and taking it in for what little or more it's worth.
I often find I'm merely an observer and not a player. That is often the way it works with me, anyway.:)

GRANT
24th June 2013, 11:42 PM
When I know I'm projecting or become lucid in a dream, I become very active. I usually purposely project purposely, so there is no question at those times.

Lately, one of my dogs that died, has started visiting me--again. We used to project together.

Grant

eyeoneblack
30th June 2013, 04:55 AM
Sorry about your dog. What lovable creatures they are. I've been visited by my cat, Buck, many times. I've had many cats, but Buck was my number one. Had him the longest, but for a while he became especially loving and cuddly then soon he disappeared and went away and died.

Damn, I miss that cat!

Aunt Clair
4th July 2013, 08:39 PM
I only feel the vibes and exit sensations when I am creating a more earth energy filled astral body the kind that is heavy but easier to see by the non clairvoyant , this form of OBE is limited to the RTZ and sometimes makes it to the etheric and subetheric. I feel that if I want to go to the astral with this form I slough off some of the earth energy body and become lighter . The golden seed of light energy body does not create an exit sensation well that is not exactly true I did feel it initially but i think that was because it was peculiar and novel. I believe that most projections do not produce an exit sensation. The proof lies in what you see , feel and experience. For example if you are travelling in the RTZ resolve to prove that to self . No one else matters in that regard because to some skeptics no proof is possible .You can do prove this by what you see in the home of a friend or relative. Look for something unusual;
to proove to a new friend that I could do this I projected to her home near dreamstate and saw that she had just mopped the kitchen floor and left the mop to drain in the laundry tub and that her oven was so dirty that the grease made a spatter stripe across the oven glass. I went there for dinner the next night and learnt this was true.
At another home I saw nothing unusual so I asked a guide spirit with me who laughed and said check the shower there was a stool in the shower and a small trash bin . A teacher of mine , said he had left the stool there to replace the shower head and the bin was to put the debris and old part into but he had a phone call and left for an errand to help his son and did not complete the job before he came to our class.

This is useful practice to confirm our own experiences in projection. It is real and you are capable. Your energy body is designed to play in the astral so have fun.

GRANT
4th July 2013, 10:00 PM
Hi Gang,

I just move to a new location. Almost at once, I can project and walk around the complex. I do not have to relax or anything. I just do it.

Am I actually projecting, remote viewing, or imagining? Not sure. I can usually do this at anytime. It does not feel like a "normal" projection; however.

At the home I just sold, I had 3 "spheres of protection", each with a larger radius. I could see "dwellers" walking around the inner most sphere's "wall". I guess those spheres will "evaporate or dissolve over time; since, I'm not keeping them up anymore. I'm building new spheres around where I live now.

I see the Tetragrammaton working each and every day--yesterday, I guess, if no one thinks about it, just dissolves away. Truly, everything exists because of a thought and continuous thoughts. I've watched old thoughts dissole away, when there was no more thinking about them.

Grant

eyeoneblack
4th July 2013, 10:42 PM
Whoa! I was thinking of the other 'stool'! Glad you cleared that up. :chuckle: