PDA

View Full Version : Astral Projection and OBE in Fictions

Andy_Spectral
18th June 2013, 08:26 PM
Hi all,

I've long had an interest in astral projection and have gone about writing a series of supernatural thrillers based on AP. My novel can be downloaded from your local Amazon store (just search Dispatchers Vengeance of the Dark and it will take you straight there) - generally good reviews so far. I've put the synopsis at the bottom of this post.

I'd like to use this forum to help my research for the follow-up novels, specifically I would like to learn more about the sensations felt during AP and any kind of preparation people have found to be particularly useful pre-AP.

Also, please feel free to chat about other AP novels they have come across. Cheers and enjoy.

Dispatchers Vengeance of the Dark...

"Vengeance is best left to those who have nothing left to lose!"

Marcus Townsend is a seemingly ordinary college student with an overactive imagination
and a lack of drive. All that changes in one night when his parents are attacked
and three brutal murders are committed in London by an assassin who defies the
laws of physics. The only link between the victims is a strange red and black
rose. Marcus must uncover the truth behind the victims if he is to evade their
fate. But he soon learns that the stakes are far greater than just his
life.

Dispatchers takes Astral Projection to a dark new level in this
fast-paced action thriller set in modern day London, UK.

GMAN12
18th June 2013, 09:05 PM
Hello Andy. I suggest you get MAP and Astral Dynamics from Robert Bruce so you could also experience Astral Projection itself. It will give you more inspiration and help you discover more truths about AP.

Andy_Spectral
18th June 2013, 09:14 PM
Many thanks GMAN12, yes I shall have a look. Every bit of research helps.

susan
18th June 2013, 10:25 PM
I second that. To write about something that you have a passion about Germain's advice I agree with. If you think this is just a new age topic to write about please Andy, take your time to experience before turning it into fiction. Who knows you might then be able to add your own experience to the story. Best of luck with the book.

CFTraveler
18th June 2013, 10:37 PM
Hi and welcome, Andy. I can't wait to read your book when I have the time. For more data collection, I suggest you start with things like "Your First Conscious Projection" (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3522-Your-First-Conscious-Projection) thread, which is designed to answer FAQs about symptoms, and should help to describe what is felt. Any part of the OBE R & D topics should be helpful too.

Andy_Spectral
18th June 2013, 10:47 PM
Many thanks CFTRAVELER . Excellent advice there. I'll have a look into those forums. This is an excellent place for first hand experience and info!

Hope you enjoy the book.